剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
妈妈带你去度假
Mom is gonna take you on a vacation...
听起来不错
Sounds great.
好远离这些鼠类竞争
...to get away from this rat race!
比尔 再来一杯吗
Hey, Bill. You want another?
冰水就行 谢谢
Just iced water, please.
谢了 丹妮尔
Thanks. Thanks, Danielle.
未找到目击者
油门附近有一个苹果
没有强行闯入的痕迹
好吧
Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Welcome.
手套箱里发现苹果
又是苹果 苹果是什么情况
Apples? What's with the fucking apples?
副驾驶位左后侧有一个苹果
珍妮
Janey?
我在阳光牧场
I'm at Sunny Acres,
我妈今天状态不错
and my mom's having one of her good days,
所以你要是想跟她聊聊奥莉维亚
so if you wanted to talk to her about Olivia,
现在是个好机会
now would be a good time.
好的 那边见
Okay. I'll meet you there.
好
Great.
阳光牧场
帕特森女士
Ms. Patterson.
警探
Detective.
他们带她去休息室了 但我们可以走过去
They're just bringing her to the lounge, but we can walk over.
好
Okay.
人生就那样慢慢过去
Life goes by just like that.
不管你的女儿遭遇了什么
Whatever it is that happened with your daughter,
你要跟她联♥系♥
you reach out to her.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
如果我想听教导的话 我就去上大学了
If I wanted a lecture, I'd have gone to college.
随你便
Suit yourself.
妈
Hi, Mom.
有时我不确定她能不能认出我
Sometimes, I'm not sure she recognizes me.
怎么会认不出 我又不是弱智
Why wouldn't I? I'm not retarded.
你似乎好点了
I can see you're feeling better.
妈
Mom?
老天
Jesus.
你好 珍妮
Hello, Janey.
你好 美女
Oh. Hi, gorgeous.
我不是美女 我是怪人
I'm not gorgeous. I'm a fright.
那是谁 但愿不是克雷格
Who the hell is that? Not Craig, I hope.
妈 我跟你说了 我和克雷格离婚了
Mom. I told you, Craig and I divorced.
-我本想说 你们肯定过不下去 -妈
- I was going to say, sure gone to shit. - Mom!
这是我朋友 比尔·霍奇斯
This is my friend. This is Bill Hodges.
你好 沃顿夫人
Hello, Mrs. Wharton.
我再去给你接点 坐下
I'll get you some more. Sit down.
谢谢 你感觉如何
Thanks. How you feeling?
你是干什么的 除了不是克雷格
And, uh, who might you be, other than not Craig?
我是侦探
Well, I'm an investigator.
珍妮雇我调查奥莉维亚的死
Um, Janey has hired me to look into Olivia's death.
我不想谈奥莉维亚
I don't want to talk about Olivia.
我明白
I understand.
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
事发突然吗 发生了什么
Was it unexpected? What happened?
几个月前她开始变了
She started to change a few months ago.
怎么说
How so?
她变得强迫症 抑郁
She was OCD, very depressed,
不想出门
didn't want to go out anymore,
甚至不想来看我
not even to visit me.
有什么事促使了她的改变
Anything precipitate the change?
她车子的事
The incident with her car.
从那以后她人就变了
She was never the same after.
更近点的就是她的新笔友 杰拉德
More recently, her new pen pal, Gerald.
你能跟我讲讲这个杰拉德吗
Can you tell me about this Gerald?
他在蓝伞下网站上跟她聊天
He spoke to her under the umbrella, the blue umbrella.
他们聊什么 你知道吗
What did they talk about? Do you know?
他跟她说他们有相同的心魔
He told her they had the same demons,
只有他能懂她
and that only he could understand her.
是什么心魔
What demons are those?
跟你无关
None of your fucking business.
好吧
Okay.
我知道珍妮是从谁那继承的她那张嘴了
I can see now where Janey gets her mouth.
是他杀了那些人
He was the one who killed those people,
但他跟她说是他们一起杀的
but he told her that they did it together,
是他们合作的结果
that it was their doing
他说生活不再有意义
and that life wasn't worth living anymore.
我让小莉不要跟他说话
I told Livvy to stop talking to him.
但那个时候 她有妄想 出现了幻觉
But by then, she was delusional, and she was seeing things.
她说
And she said...
她说她必须跟他走
She said she had to go with him.
去哪
Go where?
他们有什么死亡契约吗
Did they have some kind of death pact?
我不知道杰拉德有没有信守承诺
I don't know if Gerald kept up his end,
但我女儿遵守了
but my daughter did.
她死了
She's gone.
我为她尽了最大努力
I-I tried my best for her.
试图去求助
Tried to get help.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我认识你
I know you.
妈
Mom.
我跟你说了 这是霍奇斯先生
I told you, this is Mr. Hodges.
他是当时调查梅赛德斯案子的警探之一
He's one of the detectives that worked on the Mercedes case.
不仅如此
He's more than that.
你是纠缠小莉的那群混♥蛋♥之一
You're one of those horrible bullies who hounded Livvy.
-我死也认得出这对卑鄙小眼 -妈
- I'd know those mean, little pig eyes anywhere. - Mom.
你们询问了她无数次 从不相信她
You questioned her over and over, never believed her.
跟她说她也负有一定责任
Told her she was partly to blame.
我们从没这么说过
We never said that.
说过的
Yes, you did.
一直说她把钥匙留在了车里 而她没有
Kept telling her she left the keys in the car, which she didn't.
她还说你给她设套
She said you set her up, too.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
在警局 "什么时候能拿回我的车"那事
At the precinct, "When can I get my car back?" all that.
她说你叫来了媒体记者
She said you called the press.
那之后全城的人都讨厌她
The whole town hated her after that.
你知道他们在她房♥子上写了什么吗
Do you know what they wrote on her building?
你觉得那是什么感觉
How do you think that felt?
无比糟糕
It was so awful!
我觉得杰拉德就是你
I thought Gerald was actually you...
-你想结案 -冷静 妈
- ...trying to finish the job! - Calm down. Mother.
她不能激动
She's not supposed to get excited.
-赶他出去 -带走她
- Get him out of here! - Just take her.
-赶他出去 -快带她走
- Get him out! - Please. Please. Go.
你也帮他杀了她
You helped him kill her, too!
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Oh, you're welcome.
你知道 那杀手完全可以开走别人的车
You know, the killer could've taken somebody else's car,
犯下同样的罪
committed the exact same crime.
你为什么这么对她
Why did you have to treat her like that?
没有你妈妈表现得那么严重
Wasn't as bad as your mother makes it sound.
我不信
I don't believe you.
奥莉维亚说的就是这样 有敌意
That's exactly the way Olivia made it sound -- hostile.
你们对她有敌意
You were hostile to her.
是啊 实话说 她对我们也有敌意
Yeah, well, you know, truth be told, she was hostile to us, too.
比起受害者
She cared more about the fucking car
她更在乎她那辆破车
than she did about our victims.
对待我们像对待混♥蛋♥一样
She treated us like assholes.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
能体会到
I'm getting a sense.
我觉得你们很沮丧
I think you were frustrated.
需要找个人责备
I think you needed someone to blame,
但你们找不到凶手
and when -- when you couldn't find the killer,
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表