剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
今天天气晴朗 气温二十八度
It is a beautiful and 83 degrees,
但随着周末来临
but as the weekend comes on,
天气会转凉 多云
it is expected to get cooler and cloudy
周日风速渐高
with the wind picking up on Sunday,
大风对联赛的最后一天
and that could be a huge factor
可能会影响很大
on the final day of the tournament.
科尔比低于标准杆七杆 哈根低四杆
We have Colby at minus 7, Hagen at minus 4.
好了 壁画都弄好了是吗
All right, so we're good on the mural, though?
对 快弄完了 看着挺不错的
Yeah, It's almost finished. It looks great.
音乐怎么样了
How about music?
阿♥拉♥加什中间合唱团说他们可以第六个演
Allagash Middle Choir said they could take the sixth slot.
托马斯·杰斐逊来的剧团说
The troupe from Thomas Jefferson said that
他们两个舞者犯胃病了
two of their dancers have a stomach bug
但演出当晚应该没有问题
but should be fine by the night of.
戏剧呢 我们得有场戏剧啊
Oh, what about a play? We have to have a play.
戏剧社参加了
Oh, the drama club's in.
他们的戏得过奖
They got a trophy for their play.
好吧 那就祝我们好运了
All right, well, so, fingers crossed, right, guys?
排在第六个 订好了
Put down on the sixth slot that, um, we're set.
好 我在想 第四个...
Okay, so I was thinking, um, for slot four...
有点...
It was, um...
好呀 哥们
Hey, buddy.
你好吗 兄弟
What's up, man?
我们应该...
We should have, um...
请给我黑咖啡 两份糖
Uh, black coffee, two sugars, please.
那是谁
Who's that?
只是开车卖♥♥冰激凌的那个
Oh, just the ice-cream truck guy.
对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
就好像在校外碰到了老师
It's like running into your teacher out of school.
感觉有点怪怪的
It feels weird somehow.
是啊 我可联想不到这上来
Yeah, I can't relate to that, man.
停下 你俩都别闹了
Stop. Stop, both of you.
上啊 上啊
Let's go, let's go!
我们最骁勇善战
L-e-t-s g-o!
冲啊 冲啊
Let's go, let's go!
我们最势不可挡
L-e-t-s g-o!
加油 加油
Let's go, let's go!
奖杯已在我手中
L-e-t-s g-o!
加油
Let's go!
黛博
Deb!
休闲小店
狗真好看
Gorgeous dog.
怎么了 妈
What's up, Ma?
没事 闲坐着
Nothing. Just sitting.
明天可是大日子
Big day tomorrow.
你会来的吧
You're coming, right?
你保证过的
You promised.
我说的是"再说吧"
"We'll fucking see," I said.
你好
Hello?
你车在附近吗
You near your car?
车停在外头前面了 怎么了
It's parked out front. Why?
我找了几个朋友聊了聊
Well, I was talking to some friends
他们知道怎么不留痕迹地撬开车锁
who know how to break into a car without leaving a trace.
你这都什么朋友啊
What kind of friends are these?
长大了想当007里那种坏蛋的极客
Geeks who want to grow up to be Bond villains.
听着 拿你的车钥匙开下锁
Listen, punch your fob and unlock your car.
吃个早饭都不消停
Just made me breakfast.
好了
Okay.
好 你的车现在就开了
All right, your car is now open.
这招真是出其不意啊
Well, color me dazzled.
锁上
Lock it.
别闹了
Come on.
快点 快锁上
Come on, just lock it.
锁上了
It's locked.
就这样
That it?
你的车钥匙是PKE系统的一部分
Now, your fob is part of a PKE system.
就是免钥匙进入系统 非常简单
It's passive keyless entry. It's pretty simple.
钥匙发射出一段低频无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
The fob emits a low-frequency radio signal
穿过空气
that passes through the air
与你车中的接收器相连接
and connects to a receiver in your car.
这就是...
Now -- now, it's --
你就是凭这种天才本事才进的哈佛
it's this kind of genius that got you into Harvard.
别谦虚
Don't be modest, now.
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥在空气中传播的时候
Look, once that radio signal passes through the air,
只要有适当的工具
it's pretty easy to snatch it
很容易就能抓取它
once you have the right tool,
而制♥造♥这种工具的元件
and all those components need for it,
在随便一家电子商店就能买♥♥到
you can find it at any electronics store.
你的意思是 靠近我的人
So you're saying, like, if somebody walks past me,
就能复♥制♥我的车钥匙
they can clone my fob.
不 不是复♥制♥
No, no, not clone.
我说的是抓取信♥号♥♥
I'm talking about snatch.
你把钥匙对准车 按下按钮
Look, once you point your fob at your car
信♥号♥♥就会在空气中传播
and you press that button and the signal hits the ether,
一百码之内的任何人 只要有适当的工具
anyone within a hundred yards who has the proper equipment
就能抓取这个信♥号♥♥
can just, like, snatch up the codes.
回去上学吧
Go back to school.
放暑假了 没学可上
Uh, it's summertime. School's out.
那就回去做点什么
Go back to something, then.
好 我已经走了
Yeah, I'm already gone.
你今天真是健步如飞啊
Now there's a man with a bounce in his step.
托你的福 艾达
Owe it all to you, Ida.
你今天不上班吗
You on today?
四点到十二点
4:00 to 12:00.
档案部最近怎么样
And how is the records department these days?
比起踢门和中枪 我们好多了
Whole lot better than kicking in doors and getting shot at.
话说回来
Well...
我挺怀念踢门的时候
I-I miss kicking in doors.
你总是愿意出去执行任务
Well, you always were the alley cat.
而我更愿意坐办公室
I was always the house cat.
你还在吃自己钓的鱼
You still doing this? You still eating them?
要是钓完还要扔回去
Not much point in catching them
钓鱼就没什么意义了
if you're gonna throw them back in.
但这条河里的鱼能吃吗
Yeah, but from this river?
乐趣本就会慢慢毒死我们
Our poisons are our pleasures.
我在想 你愿不愿意帮我调查点东西
I was wondering if you'd look into something for me.
车辆非法闯入的案子
Car break-ins.
大约在梅赛德斯屠♥杀♥案那时候的
Around the time of the Mercedes massacre.
大概是08年末 09年初
So, what, early '09, late '08?
对
Yeah.
我们一直搞不懂的案子 不是打♥砸♥抢♥那种
The ones that mystified us, no smash-and-grab shit.
车窗完好 没有撬锁痕迹
No broken windows or popped-out lock or just...
完全没有强行闯入的物证
no physical evidence of forced entry at all.
你又开始调查梅赛德斯案
Looking back into the Mercedes case?
如果真是这样呢
What if I was?
终生奉献给这行当
Dedicate your life to this shit,
保护民众 为他们服务 为死者发声
protecting, serving, speaking for the dead.
却连多喝几杯都不行
You can't even down a drink or two?
这是什么世道
What kind of fucking world is that?
他们这样对你 也能这样对我们
Do it to you, they can do it to us.
我看看我能查到什么
See what I can find out.
谢谢你抽时间跟我谈 马洛
Thanks for your time, Marlo. Appreciate it.
还是不明白这样做的意义
Still don't see the point.
我们要在忌日祭奠死者
We're observing an anniversary.
死人又不知道
They don't know that.
杰拉德·弗朗西斯·哈茨菲尔德
初生之花 过早凋谢
1990.06.30-1994.09.09
说不定知道呢
Maybe they do.
拉倒吧
Nah.
你♥爸♥爸一直喜欢我穿这条裙子
Your father always loved me in this dress.
他死那天也是这样的天气
Same weather the day he died.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表