剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
每个警♥察♥都会有他们无法摆脱的案子
Every cop gets one they just can't shake.
-这就是我的 -我想知道
- This is mine. - I want to know.
我想知道是谁折磨我姐姐
I want to know who tormented my sister.
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You're a goddamn dead man.
你酒气熏天 醉汉拿着一把上膛的枪
You smell like a saloon, loaded man, loaded gun.
这可不妙 比尔
It's not good, Bill.
你差点打死一个孩子
You almost shot a kid.
你最近喝了多少酒
How much have you been drinking lately?
不够多
Not enough.
我不想六个月后参加你的葬礼
I don't want to go to your funeral in 6 months.
它是干什么的
What does it do?
不管我想激活或者禁用什么东西
Let's just say it activates and deactivates
它几乎都可以做到
almost anything I want.
布雷迪 我更担心的是你
Brady, my deeper concern runs to you.
你很古怪
You're weird.
你有时候就是很古怪
Sometimes you come across as just plain weird.
天啊 老天
Oh, Jesus! God!
我收到一封新笔友的信 这封信是书面形式的
Got a letter from my new pen pal, put this one in writing.
"若想与我联♥系♥
"Care to get in touch?
试试用黛比的蓝伞下"
Try Under Debbie's Blue Umbrella."
致梅赛德斯杀手
我在这儿 蠢货
我在这儿 蠢货 咱们玩玩吧
梅赛德斯先生
第一季第三集
《早安俄亥俄》
天呐
Oh, my God.
妈
Mom?
等等 布雷迪
Wait, Brady.
布雷迪 亲爱的 亲爱的 别
Brady, honey, honey, no.
上♥床♥去 亲爱的
G-go -- go to bed, honey.
上♥床♥吧
Go to bed, okay?
停下
Stop it.
别打扰大人 好吗
It's big people time, okay?
好吗 亲爱的
Okay, honey?
快滚 你个小混♥蛋♥
Beat it, you little shit.
乖 上♥床♥去睡吧
Good boy, go -- go -- go to bed.
妈妈现在不方便 乖
Mom-- Mommy's having private time, good boy.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, God. Oh!
早安 俄亥俄 我是约翰·摩尔
And good morning, Ohio. I'm John Moore.
我是阿曼达·柯林斯 今天有许多精彩资讯
And I'm Amanda Collins. We have a lot coming up for you,
我们持续关注的一起重大审讯有了最新进展
the latest on the big trial we've been following,
显然 您需要了解
obviously, some traffic this morning
今早的交通以及天气情况
you need to know about, and your weather.
但是我们先插一段节目
But, first, going to a segment.
我们要聊聊您的爱犬
We're going to talk about your dog
以及爱犬在家中是多么听话
and how obedient that dog is around the house.
我有个问题
I got this problem with --
也许我的问题不是狗 而是和我太太
Maybe the problem is more with my wife than with the dog.
但是这条体型庞大的德国牧羊犬
But the dog, this big German Shepherd,
好像认为这家是属于它的
kind of thinks the place is his,
每当我太太离开房♥间
and he is on that couch...
过来坐
Hey, come sit.
他都会上沙发
...every time my wife leaves the room.
-我觉得他在... -不用
- I feel like he's looking... - I'm fine.
看着我说 她不知道我们在这
...over at me, "Hey, she doesn't know we're here."
站着吃饭不健康
It's not healthy to eat standing up.
她一回到房♥间就会说 你怎么让他上沙发
As soon as she comes back in, "Why'd you let him get there?"
但是他总是很高兴见到我
But he's always happy to see me.
我一回到家 他就会摇尾巴
I come home. The tail is wagging.
他不在乎我离家多久 去过哪里
He doesn't care how long I've been gone, where I've been.
你是说你太太见到你不高兴吗
So you're saying your wife isn't happy to see you?
发工资的时候 她喜欢我
S-she likes me maybe three days a week
每周也就只有三天
when it's payday.
除此之外 有点严重
All that aside, it's a bit serious.
《训练您的爱犬》 如果你有只麻烦的爱犬
"Training your Dog" segment -- if you have a problem dog,
别换台 你会想知道...
stick around. You'll want to learn...
有时行得通 有时行不通
And sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
来看看这个
Check this out.
老天爷啊
Holy shit.
能拿块油布遮遮吗 免得血迹被雨水冲掉
Can we get a tarp on this before it washes away?
已经去拿了
Already on its way.
车子登记在奥莉维亚·特里劳妮太太名下
It's registered to a Mrs. Olivia Trelawney,
艾希莉路1127号♥ 19C座
1127 Ashley Way, Apartment 19C.
在糖丘
It's in Sugar Heights.
有电♥话♥号♥码吗
Got a phone number?
可以去查
I can get one.
快去
Yeah!
安全气囊没打开
No airbag deployment.
他关闭了
He disabled them.
说明是早有预谋的
Speaks to premeditation.
说明他知道怎么关闭气囊
Speaks to him knowing how to do it.
你闻到了吗
You get a whiff?
他肯定用了十几升的漂白水
He must have used 3, 4 gallons of bleach.
法医这下可要"开心死了"
This'll be a forensics fucking dee-light.
卓越数码城
仅此一天
二五折
好极了
Nice.
我躺在医院病床上半死不活
Yeah. I'm laying in a hospital bed half-dead.
你们俩像没事一样
You two can't be bothered.
你们有一丝焦虑不安
Did you take a frigging beat to worry,
表现出关心吗
show some concern?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在做口腔运动康复治疗
I'm in oral motor rehabilitation.
我神经遭到了损伤
I sustained nerve damage.
我每天得把这玩意含在嘴里四个小时
I got to suck on this 4 hours a day.
他们去看过你吗
D-did they visit?
他们都是兼♥职♥的
They're part-timers.
我们全职的以为
Yeah. Well, us full-timers thought
你会希望我们把心思放在店里
that you'd want us to mind the store.
你有没有乱搞我的电脑
Did you fuck with my computer?
什么
What?
上一秒还运行得挺好
One second, it's working perfect.
下一秒就差点弄死我
The next, it nearly killed me.
你这话太伤人了 罗比
That is messed up, Robi.
真的 简直毫不留情
Seriously, that's almost cruel.
你以为我是什么怪物啊
What kind of monster do you think I am?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我总是夸自己准时 然而从来没准过
I pride myself on being on time, which I never am.
有人死了吗
Somebody dead?
什么意思
Sorry?
一看到退休的人系着领带
I see retired people in ties,
我立刻就想到了葬礼
my brain immediately goes to funerals.
系着领带只是表明我在工作
Well, the tie just means I'm on the job.
我们的工作
Our job.
对
Yeah.
你想找个位置吗
You want to sit down?
我确实去了储藏室
I did go to the storage space.
发现他还真给她写了封信
Turns out he wrote her a letter,
其实不止一封
more than one, in fact.
-这里行吗 -可以
- This good? - Yes.
故意残杀无辜民众的人
Anybody who intentionally mows down innocent people
都是变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
is a sick fuck,
但...
but...
这个人要恶劣得多
this guy is so much worse.
"亲爱的奥利维亚·特里劳妮
"Dear Olivia Trelawney..."
是我偷了你那辆梅赛德斯
"I am the man who stole your Mercedes.
对民众来说 我是个怪物
To the public, I am a monster,
但我希望你知道 我也是个人"
but I want you to know that I am also a human being."
是吗 好吧
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表