剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
你来了
There you are.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
我活下来了
I survived.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom, mom!
你什么时候吃的这个 妈
When -- when did you eat this, mom?!
你♥他♥妈♥什么时候吃的这个
When did you fucking eat this?
你中毒了
You've ingested poison.
你必须吐出来 知道吗
You're gonna have to throw up, okay?
我知道你之前多么努力告诉我们
I know how hard you tried to tell us before,
我很抱歉 哥们 真的
and I'm sorry, brother, truly.
我解开了
I cracked it.
音效设置
"鬼"
"Spooks"?
鬼
你为什么让他杀了我的孩子
Why did you let him murder my baby?
操
Fuck.
知道她在哪儿买♥♥的电脑吗
Any idea where she would have bought her computer?
或者让谁维修过 这种人叫什么来着
Or who serviced it? What do you call those guys?
她的极客怪人
Oh, her Geek Freak.
你知道你什么情况吗 布雷迪
You know what you are, Brady?
你不成器
You're not working out.
梅赛德斯先生
第一季第九集
《早安俄亥俄》
友好先生冰激凌
真心希望我们能谈谈 黛比的蓝伞下有个安全的地方
就因为你我才活着
毁了你的生活 真抱歉 我不应该...
她电脑里查不出 谁进入过她的电脑
Nothing on her computer as to who might have had access
或者谁维修过
and who might have serviced it.
能查出来在哪买♥♥的吗
How about where she bought it?
还在调查中
Still running that down.
所以你们毫无进展咯
So you made no progress?
会有的 这需要时间
We will, give us time.
他刚炸死一个人
He just blew a person up.
我没忘了这茬
That isn't lost on me.
还有其他事呢
No, just everything else.
你这是在闹情绪
I-I-I am hearing some emotion.
我让你跟着这个案子是因为
And I'm gonna keep you close to this case 'cause, uh, frankly,
一切帮助我们都需要
we'll take all the help we can get, but...
但我不想因为你对死者的个人情绪
what I can't have is you mucking things up
把事情搞砸
with your personal feelings for the victim.
听懂了吗 比尔
You get that, Bill?
你让联邦调查局的人参与了吗
You bring the FBI in?
交换数据联♥系♥了 但仍属于当地事务
We're in contact, swapping databases, but it's still local.
-你们监视我家了吗 -当然
- Yeah? You watching my home? - Absolutely.
也许没这个必要
Well, maybe you shouldn't be.
至少不要搞得这么明显
At least not so fucking obviously.
你觉得他会不知道你们在监控吗
I mean, you think he doesn't know you're there?
他想杀我 我是他的目标
He wants me. I'm his target.
让他来吧 尽管来
Let him come, I say. Let him come.
皮特 队长找我们谈话
Pete, captain wants to see us.
你们顺便照看一下我邻居可以吗
Keep an eye on my neighbor while you're at it, will ya?
艾达是我一个朋友
Ida's a friend of mine.
很有可能被那个混♥蛋♥知道了
This fuck likely knows it.
谢谢
Thanks.
混乱
Chaos.
19, 18, 17, 16,15,14...
19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14...
黑暗
Darkness.
联邦快递
放炸♥弹♥的人和梅赛德斯杀手是同一个人吗
The bomber and Mercedes killer, one and the same?
所有证据都指向是他
All signs point to it.
我们虽然还不能公布...
We're certainly not putting it out there yet, but --
你们有几成把握
How sure are you percentage-wise?
75%
75%.
80%
80%.
很多人都在关注这起案子 包括市长
I got a lot of concerned people, including the mayor,
尤其是马上要举办埃德蒙德·米尔斯晚会
especially with this Edmund Mills gala coming up.
那里也有危险吗
We at risk there?
没有迹象 但不是完全没可能
No indiction, but can we rule it out? No.
他在教堂外本来想炸霍奇斯的
His target outside the church was Hodges.
珍奈尔·帕特森本来不应该在车里的
Janelle Patterson was not supposed to be in the car.
我们甚至不知道市中心那起案子是不是预先策划的
We're not even sure if the city center was premeditated.
他有可能偷了辆奔驰正在四处游荡
He might have been just cruising around in a stolen Benz,
突然就发疯下毒手了
suddenly went rogue.
戴橡胶手套和小丑面具吗
Wearing latex gloves and a clown mask?
教堂那的爆♥炸♥案显然是提前预谋的
This bombing at the church, that was certainly planned,
尽管他没炸到想炸的人
even if he missed his target.
霍奇斯在这其中扮演什么角色
What's Hodges' role in all this?
他以前调查过这起案子
He was working the case back then.
我不是说以前 我说现在
I'm not talking then, I'm talking now.
报告中说的很清楚
It's all in the report.
显然梅赛德斯杀手
It appears the Mercedes killer
或者某个冒充他的人
or someone pretending to be him
想要挑衅比尔·霍奇斯
has tried to engage Bill Hodges.
比尔·霍奇斯就决定回应他
And Bill Hodges decided to engage back?
他没做错
He did nothing wrong.
我听说比尔·霍奇斯毕生只有喝酒这项爱好
Last I heard, Bill Hodges' only hobby in life was alcoholism.
你这话就有些过分了
You're out of line.
退休警探拖累调查进度了吗
Do we have a retired detective compromising this investigation?
没有
We do not.
非要说的话 这位退休警探
If anything, the retired detective
对案情突破很有帮助
was instrumental in breaking it.
那这说明你俩没起多大作用咯
And what does that say about the two of you?
如果不是在乎退休金
This is where, if I didn't care about my pension,
我真想说去你♥妈♥的♥
I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.
这周末埃德蒙德·米尔斯晚会
Hundreds of people are expected to be on hand
将有数百人参加...
for the Edmund Mills gala this weekend...
该死
Fuck me up the ass.
你来这干嘛 霍利
What are you doing here, Holly?
我来还个东西
I-I came to return something.
好吧 我...
Well, I-I...
我拿了这个
I sort of took this.
你偷了斗牛犬
You stole the bulldog?
我没偷
No, I did not steal it.
我那天借用了一天
I borrowed it to carry with me for the day,
打算之后还回来 但你给我妈打电♥话♥
and I planned to bring it back, and you called my mother
我还没来得及还就被你赶出来了
and threw me out of the house before I could.
我只能现在来还了
So I'm returning it now.
谢谢
Thanks.
他让我很有安全感
He makes me feel safe somehow.
斗牛犬吗
The bulldog?
嗯
Yeah.
我把它放在我枕头旁边
I had it right near my pillow.
我从没睡过这么安稳的觉...
It was the best sleep that I maybe ever had, like, --
就好像它在照看我一样
like, it was watching out for me somehow.
怎么了
What?
我们都愿意相信上帝在照看我们
We all so happily believe that God is watching over us,
但全能的神可以全能到
yet the idea that the almighty might be so almighty
依附在一个没有生命的物件上这种想法
that it could inhabit an inanimate object?
却超出了我们的想象吗
That's just beyond the scope of our imagination?
那是扯淡
That's bullshit.
如果你更喜欢爱尔兰式的说法
Or, I mean, if you prefer the Irish translation,
那是"扯犊子"
it's "Fooked."
你可以留着斗牛犬
You can keep the bulldog.
不行
I could never.
它对我女儿没什么用处
My daughter doesn't have much use for it.
她买♥♥它 是因为它对她有意义
She bought it because it had meaning for her.
而且 它会再次对她有意义的 我确定
And it -- It will again for her, I know.
与此同时 让它物有所用吧
Well, in the meanwhile, let's put it to good use.
你需要好好睡觉
You need your sleep.
谢谢你
Thank you.
黛比的蓝伞下有没有新消息
So, have you had any recent contact under Debbie's Blue Umbrella?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表