剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
这会成为我的杰作
This will be my masterpiece
没法让我们发财 但会让我们重逢
it won't make us rich, but it will reunite us.
玫瑰园山社区中心
Roseland Hills Community Center.
两天后的免费活动
招聘之夜 求职会
-这就是他的惯用手法 -交给警♥察♥解决吧
- It's his M.O. - Let the police handle it.
两年前他不仅仅是杀了人
He wasn't just killing people two years ago.
他是在摧毁希望
He was mowing down hope.
很多人都在关注这起案子
I got a lot of concerned people,
尤其是马上要举办埃德蒙德·米尔斯晚会
especially with this Edmund Mills gala coming up.
他想杀我 我是他的目标
He wants me. I'm his target.
让他来吧 尽管来
Let him come, I say. Let him come.
退休警探拖累调查进度了吗
Do we have a retired detective compromising this investigation?
没有 非要说的话 这位退休警探
We do not. If anything, that retired detective
对案情突破很有帮助
was instrumental in breaking it.
她的电脑就是在这儿修的
This is who serviced her computer.
卓越数码城
你要拿音响干什么
What are you doing with the speakers?
我和乔什谈过 建一个观影角
I spoke to Josh about setting up a viewing station
这样家长们购物的时候孩子就有东西可以看
so kids can watch shit while their parents shop.
抓住了孩子 就抓住了家长
You get the kids, you get the parents.
和卖♥♥冰激凌一样
Same as selling ice cream.
我们要问几个关于奥莉维亚·特里劳妮的问题
We have some questions about an Olivia Trelawney.
就是那个梅赛德斯女车主
You mean the Mercedes lady?
她有没有要求过上门维修服务
She ever take service calls in her home?
一直都是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德 她点名要他
It's always Brady Hartsfield. She requested him.
那个卖♥♥冰激凌的是嫌犯
The ice-cream guy is your suspect?
他一直光明正大地藏在那儿
Been hiding in plain sight ever since.
就藏在我眼皮下
Right under my fucking nose.
-为什么警♥察♥在找我 -你怎么进来的
- Why are the police looking for me? - How did you get in here?!
要我再问你一次吗
Are you gonna make me ask you again?
你是梅赛德斯杀手吗
You're the Mercedes killer?
立刻从车里出来
Step out of the vehicle immediately!
拿下房♥子
Take the house!
约翰 你来看
John, you better see this.
-出去 -所有人都出去
- Out! - Everybody, out!
-快快快 -我们必须走了
- Go, go! - We got to go now!
比尔
Bill!
都结束了 搭档
It's over, partner. We got him.
也许吧
Maybe.
我再来一份冰淇淋汉堡
I'll take a Chipwich right after.
您是要冰淇淋汉堡吗 先生
Is that a Chipwich I hear, sir?
是 你没听错
Yeah, of course you did.
好吃
Delish!
那是当然
Oh, absolutely.
爸爸
Hi, daddy.
-你好 霍奇斯先生 -你好 比尔
- Hi, Mr. Hodges. - Hey, Bill.
好啊 霍奇斯先生
Hey, Mr. Hodges.
还是老样子吗
The usual?
双份软糖
Double fudge?
油腻腻的
Fatty?
比尔 比尔 我来拿枪
Bill... Bill, let me have the gun.
给我吧 快点
Let me have it, come on.
你去好好玩玩
You go have some fun.
去啊 吃点冰淇淋
Go on. Have some ice cream.
爸爸
Daddy.
-爸爸 -去吧
- Daddy! - Go ahead.
来推我荡秋千
Come push me on the swing.
想尝一口我的吗
Want a bite of mine?
别忘了你的软糖
Don't forget your fudge!
再快点
Faster!
爸爸
Daddy!
艾莉
Allie!
爸爸 救我
Daddy, help!
艾莉
Allie!
艾莉
Allie!
不
N-o-o-o-o!
艾莉
Allie!
艾莉
Allie!
今天没到你来干活的日子
It's not your day.
是啊
Yeah.
今天得把草坪都割完
Had to mow all my lawns today.
都是因为明天那场庆祝活动
Speaking at this gala thing tomorrow.
哥们 你看起来糟糕透了
Man... you look like awful fucked terrible,
像刚出生的婴儿一样一脸茫然
and you're what came out nine months later.
你没事吧
You all right?
还行 就是没睡好
Yeah, haven't been sleeping good.
总之你抓到他了
Well, you got him.
他是栽在了自己的手里
He got himself.
一直被他牵着鼻子走 直到最后
He controlled it all, right up to the end.
不
No.
我们在不断逼近他 他也知道
We were closing in on him, and he knew it.
"我们"吗
"We"?
对
Yeah.
是"我们"
"We."
这夏天真够呛
What a summer, man.
行了 我接着干活去了
Yeah, I'm gonna get back to work.
你用车吗
Will you be needing it?
不用 你用吧
No, you go ahead.
你早晚都要接受这事的
You're gonna have to sit with it sooner or later, you know.
接受什么
Sit with what?
逝者
Your loss.
人得向前看 艾达
Got to be on the move, Ida.
向前不是解脱
Motion isn't release.
那只是苟且
It's just motion.
问题是我现在就需要苟且
The truth is, I need it right now.
止步不前就会耽于往昔
If I stop, I'll drown.
那就等你准备好再说吧
When you're ready, then.
我母亲...
My mother...
我爱她
I loved her...
但她想"跟我谈谈"
but she tried "talking to me,"
而我不想有人"跟我谈谈"
and I didn't want to be talked to.
今晚 我告诉了她我的所作所为
Tonight, I told her what I'd done.
我以为她会很骄傲
I thought she'd be proud,
终于要夸我 做了件了不起的事
finally say I'd done something worthy.
而她说我是脑子有病 让人恶心
She said I was sick and repulsive,
凭我的所作所为 我就该被一脖子吊死
that I should be hung by my neck for what I did.
所以现在她也消失了
So now she's gone.
消失得彻彻底底
All gone.
*就像儿时餐盘里的豆子*
*Just like the peas on my plate when I was a kid*
*消失不见 我好想她*
*All gone. I miss her.*
*我爱她*
*I loved her.*
*我那可怜的妈妈*
*My pretty poor mommy.*
没了她我生活不下去 没了
And I can't live here without her, without...
我想 是时候离开了
I'm thinking... time to go.
猜猜怎么着
And guess what.
恨你们所有人 我不觉得惭愧
I'm not sorry for hating you all,
一点都不
not even a little.
你们都穿着你们称之为良心的
You all walking around in your lead boots
沉重的铅靴
you like to call a conscience.
而我天生就没有
Well, I was born wearing none
所以我可以在你们上面高高翱翔
so I could soar high above you all
看着你们暴食
and watch you stuff your faces
拍打遥控器
and flick your remotes
向半信半疑的上帝祈祷
and pray to a god you only half believe in.
一切都只是谎言
It's all just a lie.
真♥相♥是黑暗
The truth is blackness.
唯一重要的就是
And the only thing that matters...
在进入黑暗之前
is making a statement
发表宣言
before you enter it.
剥离地球的表皮
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表