剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
他们可以用它打仗
They'll be fighting wars with it,
能从几英里外拆除或者
you know, they'll be able to diffuse or --
引爆♥炸♥弹
or detonate bombs from miles away.
就像一个大型电视遥控器一样
It just looks like a big TV remote.
它能控制的可多多了
Well, it controls a lot more.
比如大脑芯片
Has, uh, microchips for a brain.
不久 我就能用它控制别人的智能手♥机♥了
Soon, I'll be able to control people's smart phones with this.
那么做合法吗
Is that legal?
不合法 所以才要保密
No. That's -- that's why it has to stay so secret.
你不用担心 妈
You don't need to worry, Ma.
我在地下室里养活我们
I'm taking care of us in that basement.
你现在给它编了什么程序
Well, what do you have it programmed to do now?
-它有什么用 -两种功能
- Like, what does it -- - Two things.
控制布兰查德夫人的百叶窗
Mrs. Blanchard's blinds.
你个龌龊小子
Dirty little boy.
还有红绿灯
And traffic lights.
红绿灯
Traffic lights?
红 黄 绿
Red. Yellow. Green.
想变成什么颜色都行
Whatever I fancy.
哪个红绿灯
W-which traffic lights?
所有的
Pretty much all of 'em.
B型
Thing B.
谁
Yes?
比尔·霍奇斯 我们通过电♥话♥
Bill Hodges. We spoke on the phone?
好 上来吧
Of course. Come up.
-警探 -帕特森夫人
- Detective. - Mrs. Patterson?
叫我珍妮 请进
Call me Janey. Come in, please.
好
Okay.
非常感谢你同意见我
I really appreciate you agreeing to see me.
我很乐意
I'm more than happy to.
我想抓住这个该死的混♥蛋♥
I want to catch this fucking prick.
你来就是为了这个 对吧
That's why you're here, isn't it?
我在电♥话♥里也说过 我退休了
Well. As I said on the phone, I'm now retired.
但你无法释怀
But you can't let it go.
跟其他人别说我来过
Officially, I'm not here.
我懂 喝咖啡吗
Understood. Would you like coffee?
-想喝什么 -不用了 谢谢
- Anything? - No, I'm fine.
坐吧
Come sit.
我之前也说过
Uh, as I mentioned before,
我调查过这个案子
I worked on the case.
你调查过这个案子 对
You worked on the case, yeah.
我姐姐对你评价...不算太高
My sister spoke of you...not highly.
好吧
Well...
大多数人她都不太喜欢
She didn't like most people.
大多数人也不太喜欢她
And the feelings were often mutual.
这样啊
I see.
我说过 我退休了 但是
Uh, as I said, I'm now retired, but,
过去几天
In the past few days...
我觉得"他"联♥系♥了我
I believe I've been contacted by, uh, well, him.
我的电脑上和信箱里
I've, uh, received messages
都收到了几则消息
both on my computer and in regular mail.
可能是恶作剧
Now, it could be hoax.
毕竟这个案子关注度很高
This case garnered a lot of attention.
总有疯子突然冒出来
The nuts keep coming out of the woodwork.
但我收到的消息
But the message I received --
他也给她写信了
He wrote to her, too.
至少她告诉我他写了
At least, she told me that he did.
她报♥警♥了吗
Did she report this to the police?
她说报了
She said she did, yeah.
然后呢
And?
他们说 应该是某个疯子
They said it was most likely some nut-job
想要引人注意才这么干的
just -- just trying to get attention,
而且实话说 我觉得他们也许是对的
and, frankly, I thought they were probably right.
那些信你留着吗
Do you have the letters?
她的东西大多放在仓库里
All of her things are stored in a warehouse.
但我不知道她是不是还留着信
Whether or not she kept them, I don't know.
她的电脑还在吗
Still got her computer?
都在仓库里
All of it's in the warehouse.
他给你发的信息里都说了些什么
Wh-what kinds of things is he saying in the messages?
很多
A lot of stuff.
大部分都很变♥态♥
Pretty sick, most of it.
他提到自杀了吗
Has suicide come up?
什么
Sorry?
如果我姐姐说的是真的
Well, I-if what my sister told me was true,
他嘲讽她 让她觉得
he -- he was taunting her, uh, to -- to make her feel like
自己对案子也有责任
she was partly responsible for what happened, and...
怂恿她
Encouraging her?
怂恿她自杀 没错
Encouraging her to take her own life, yeah.
还是麻烦你给我倒杯咖啡吧
Maybe I will trouble you for that cup of coffee.
有几份报告要写 我要设个闹钟
Got some reports to write. I'll set the alarm.
好啊
Cool.
爽
Yeah.
天呐 天呐
Oh, Jesus! God!
操
Oh, fuck!
天呐
God.
-警官好 -你好
- Officer. - Sir.
卢
Lou.
怎么回事
What happened?
他的电脑在他看黄♥片♥时
His computer exploded or something
爆♥炸♥了之类的
while he was watching porn.
好了好了
Alright, alright, alright.
什么意思 他的电脑爆♥炸♥了
W-what do you mean, his computer exploded?
不知道 锂电池上的
I don't know. The microcontroller
微控制器
on the lithium batteries, if it's --
如果有故障 可能会过热爆♥炸♥
if there's a defect, it can overheat and explode.
-是啊 -以前发生过
- Yeah. - It's happened before,
我读到过这种报道
I read about it.
所以我讨厌那些该死的锂做的东西
That's why I hate those fucking lithium things.
-他会没事吧 -好啊
- Is he gonna be okay? - Yeah.
我是说是啊 他会没事的
I mean, yeah. He's gonna be fine.
看黄♥片♥炸到脑袋 你能相信吗
Fried his brain, watching porn. Can you believe that?
还说我们"不正常"呢
And we're the ones who are "off."
天啊
God.
你还有警局的权限吗
Do you still have full access to the police department?
实际上没了
Uh, well, actually, no.
局里觉得我对这个案子有点近乎疯狂了
The Department feel I've gone a bit bat-shit over this case.
实际呢
Have you?
有点吧
A little.
你给他们看你收到的信了吗
Have you shown them the letter you received?
还没有
Not yet, no.
为什么没
Why not?
我没把握他们会采取行动
I s'pose I lack confidence that they'll act on it.
但你打算采取行动
You plan to act on it.
-没错 -为什么
- I do. - Why?
每个警♥察♥都会有他们无法摆脱的案子
Every cop gets one they just can't shake.
无论如何无法摆脱
No matter what.
这就是我的
This is mine.
我想知道
I want to know.
我想知道是谁把我姐姐
I want to know who tormented my sister...
折磨得自杀了
till she killed herself.
警♥察♥似乎并不关心
Police don't seem to care.
我觉得不一定是那样
I-I don't think that's necessarily true.
就是那样 你知道的
You know it is.
我母亲是唯一一个完全相信她的人
My mother was the only one who fully believed her.
你母亲现在在哪儿
Where's your mother now?
她在一个叫做阳光牧场的地方
She's at a place called Sunny Acres.
离这里大约30英里
It's about 30 miles from here.
我可以和她谈谈吗
Would it be possible for me to speak with her?
她不是一直头脑清醒
She's not always lucid.
但如果你运气好的话 没问题
But on a good day, yeah.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表