剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
就拿奥莉维亚当凶手
Olivia would do.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
是你叫媒体来的吗
Did you call the press?
是你叫媒体来的吗 你陷害她
Did you call the press? Did you set her up?
很简单 是或不是
It's very simple. Yes or no?
不是针对她
Not personally.
该死
Fuck.
这是个错误 珍妮
It was a mistake, Janey.
我希望我能收回
I wish I could take it back.
够好笑的 是不是
Well, it was good for a laugh, though, huh?
这么说也不公平
Ah, that's not fair, either.
人们在她家墙上写什么了
What did they write on her walls?
-他们在她家墙上写什么了 -现在不重要
- What did they write on her wall? - It doesn't matter now.
不 重要 说吧
Yeah, it does. Say it.
说
Say it.
凶手婊♥子♥
"Killer cunt."
他们写的是"凶手婊♥子♥"
They wrote "Killer cunt."
真乖
Such a good boy.
应该好好奖励你一顿
You look like you deserve a treat.
快进来 宝贝 还有你的狗
Oh, get in, my pretty, and your little dog, too!
我们还得再过一遍诗歌♥朗诵赛
Oh, we still have to go over the video submission
上交的录像
for the poetry slam.
有些很狂野
Some of them are pretty wild.
你看《下城区的X小姐》了吗
You see Missy X from Lowtown?
简直17禁
NC-17.
开饭啦
Dinner time.
然后我们还得过一遍
Oh, and then we also have to go over the speaker
青年理事会议长的事
for the youth council.
我们这周末就得交一份候选人名单了
We have to submit a list of candidates by the end of the week.
合适人选很明显
Well, that one's obvious.
谁
Who?
你啊小傻瓜
You, dummy.
我
Me?
你是布里奇顿高中第一个考上哈佛的
You're the first student from Bridgton High to get into Harvard.
还有 你真好看
Add to that, you're freaking gorgeous.
蒂娜 真恶心 那是我哥哥
Tina, gross! That's my brother.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要请你美餐一顿
Aw, yeah. I got you a treat.
好吃的有机肉
Some nice organic meat.
开饭啦
Dinner time.
是啊
Yeah.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
这是怎么了
What was that about?
不知道
I don't know.
走吧
Come on.
我不会否认你的指责
I won't deny any of the accusations.
我当时对奥莉维亚太刻薄了
I was harsh to Olivia back then.
我确实在某种程度上责怪她造成了这出悲剧
I did, in part, blame her for the tragedy,
其实是责怪她妨碍调查和她的态度
more for the obstruction and the attitude,
但我那么做完全是错的
but I was completely wrong to do so.
我们都同意这一点
I think we can agree on that.
都同意 我们想把凶手绳之以法
I think we can also agree that we both want this killer caught.
也许可以为了抓凶手而共享热情
So maybe we can share our passion for that,
如果不为其他的事的话
if not for anything else.
你同意吗
Can we agree to that?
大概是不
I guess fucking not.
我们收拾水管回去吧
Yeah, let's grab and send the hoses around back.
我要检查危险的地方
I want to check for hot spots.
-你住在这吗 -我们可以隔离
- You live here? - We can isolate.
-对 -快点 开门
- Yeah. - Here. Come on. Open the door.
快点 我们不想把它撞开
Come on. We don't want to break it down.
架起梯子
Get the ladder up!
糟糕
Shit.
该死的警铃
Damn alarm!
抱歉
Sorry.
出来一下吧 哈茨菲尔德先生
Why don't you step outside with us, Mr. Hartsfield?
我们有其他的问题
We have some other problems.
听着
Listen.
这是近两个月以来 这所房♥子第三次
This is the third false report from this residence
出现假险情了
in the last two months.
妨碍公务
It's a violation of the Nuisance Code.
我说了 我非常抱歉
As I said, I'm very sorry.
道歉也不能付清出动云梯救火车
Sorry doesn't cover the cost of a ladder truck,
一整队消防员和消防队长的费用
a full crew and a battalion chief.
我们17名消防员中有11名都出动了
11 of our 17 firefighters responded.
给你14天的时间付清罚款
You have 14 days to pay this fine,
否则你就等着见法官吧
or you have to see a judge
还得面临其他惩罚
and there will be additional penalties applied.
-明白吗 -明白了
- All right? - I understand.
宝贝儿子
Honey boy?
怎么了
What's going on?
你把平底锅留在火上
Oh, uh, you left a pan on,
我们这次被罚了
and we got a ticket this time.
你没听见敲门声
You didn't hear the knocks?
是我的错 都是我的错
It's -- it's my fault. Everything is my fault.
-别怪我儿子 -没事的
- Don't blame my son. - It's okay.
上楼吧 快上去
You go. Go back upstairs now.
你给先生们倒喝的了吗
Well, did you offer either of these gentlemen
咖啡什么的
a drink or some coffee?
我去煮咖啡
I can -- I can brew some coffee.
-不 谢谢 夫人 -我们该走了
- No. No thank you, ma'am. - No, we should be going.
-别忘了14天 -14天
- Hey, 14 days. - 14 days.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
走
Go!
该死
Oh, shit.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
我是艾莉 我现在不在
Hey, it's Allie. I'm not here right now.
你好 艾莉
Hello, Allie.
我是你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, this is your dad.
我知道现在很晚了 而且很久没联♥系♥了
I know it's late and it's been awhile,
但是
but, um, yeah,
我今天很想你
I'm just missing you today.
还有 我说不好
And, um, I don't know.
给我打个电♥话♥吧
Just -- Just give me a call sometime
要是你想打的话
if -- if you feel like it.
我们应该
You know, we should -- we should, uh,
好好谈谈一切
we should really talk about everything.
爱你
Love you.
该死
Fuck.
霍奇斯先生
Mr. Hodges?
天啊 去你的
Jesus. Fuck you!
我给你带了点东西
Uh, I brought you something.
是数码相机
It's a digital camera.
广角的 可以装上去
It's wide angle, and it can be mounted.
最好的一点是
And, best of all,
会在相机里加密的存储卡存备份
it backs up into an encrypted SD card inside the camera
无法远程清除
so it can't get erased remotely.
好 好 谢谢 滚吧
Okay. Okay. Thanks. Now, beat it.
我告诉过你 这附近不安全
I told you it's not safe around here.
是啊 关于这一点
Yeah, look, about that.
我觉得我家周围也不太安全
I don't think it's entirely safe around my house either.
什么意思
What do you mean?
可能没什么
Well, it could be nothing,
但我今天早上
but I saw a strange car
看见一辆奇怪的车停在我家前面
parked in front of my house this morning.
我一走近 开车的人
And when I walked up to it, whoever was driving it
急忙就把车开走了 所以
just drove off in a hurry, so...
你看清他了吗
Did you get a look at him?
没有 但我知道开车的是个男的
Uh, no. Look, I knew it was a him, though.
好 年龄呢
Okay. How old?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表