剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Do you think maybe we could wait in the hall?
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
我有点心理障碍
I got some condition.
不是创伤后应激障碍
It's not post-traumatic.
看到死人会让我不安
It's...seein' dead people puts me on a little tilt.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你妈妈还没死
I realize your mother isn't dead,
但她看上去和死人没两样
but she was looking the part pretty good,
那晚造成的另一个后果
One of the other consequences of that night.
死了太多人 简直大屠♥杀♥
There was so much death. It was carnage.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
你姐姐有经常提到负罪感吗
Did you sister talk much of it? The guilt?
没跟我说过
Not to me.
老实说 我都不知道她有觉得特别负罪感
Truth be told, I don't know that she felt much guilt.
我觉得最后她觉得压抑
I think she felt oppressed by the end.
被指责
Blamed.
我不确定她是否感到负罪感
I don't know that she really felt guilty.
一个人偷了她的车
A man stole her car. Yeah.
要是她没有把钥匙忘在点火开关上
Yeah, it's just if she hadn't left the keys in the ignition...
她没忘
She didn't.
他在信中说她有
He said it in the letters.
我不管他说什么
I don't care what he said.
他那是在扰乱她的心智
He was just fucking with her mind.
我姐姐有很多品质
My sister was many things,
其中两个是诚实和一丝不苟
honest and fastidious being two.
把钥匙留在车里不是她的风格
It's completely unlike her to leave her keys in her car.
如果她说没有那就没有
And if she said she didn't, she didn't.
你真这么认为
You're really convinced about that?
百分百
A hundred percent.
只是
It's just...
那车门没被撬过 也不是短路点火
the car door wasn't jimmied or hot-wired or anything.
她没有把钥匙忘在那里
She didn't leave her keys in the ignition.
我们是在吵架吗
Are we having a fight?
我不是很喜欢你姐姐
I didn't really like your sister very much.
我觉得她有点冷漠
I found her a bit cold.
没必要解释
There's no need to explain.
你不喜欢她
You didn't like her.
看来我们是在吵架
Guess we are having a fight.
我也不喜欢她
I didn't much like her, either.
我很爱她
I loved her, quite dearly.
但喜欢她难多了
Liking her proved much more difficult.
老大
Hey, boss.
今天过得可好
How you doing today?
跟你说了我讨厌狗 尤其是这条
Told you I hate dogs. Especially this one.
那个 我调查了一下
So, listen, I did some digging
那个黛比的蓝伞网站
into Under Debbie's Blue Umbrella.
绝对不是稻草人 更像是野迪
Definitely not a straw man, more like a -- a Yeti.
什么
A what?
野迪
A Yeti?
喜马拉雅雪人
Abominable Snowman.
无所谓 随你怎么称呼
Okay, look, whatever. Call it what you will.
我想说的是 这个雨伞网站就是个怪物
What I'm saying is, this umbrella thing is a monster, man.
它像诺克斯堡一样固若金汤
It's locked up like Fort Knox.
我试图进去 但始终进不去
I've been trying to get in, but I can't.
该死
Shit.
听着 杰罗姆
Listen, Jerome. The...
你♥爸♥来找过我
Your old man was by to see me.
什么
What?
他担心 有理由担心
Yeah. He's concerned -- rightly so --
我把你牵扯进了什么危险的事
that I've maybe got you mixed up in something dangerous.
是吗
Well, do you?
有可能
Could be.
或许会越来越危险
Possibly about to become more so.
这段时间最好别来找我
Best to stay away for the time being, all right?
那谁给你修剪草坪
Well, who's gonna mow your lawn, then?
反正我也想给它砌平了
Was thinking of getting it paved over anyway.
除非你不打算再和这个神秘人联♥系♥
Well, unless you're planning on not communicating
不管他是谁
with whoever this mystery person is...
你需要电脑方面的帮助 霍奇斯先生
I mean, you need I.T. help, Mr. Hodges.
别这样
Come on.
不一定非得找你帮忙
Well, I won't be getting it from you.
-我是认真的 -什么
- I mean it. - What?!
别这样 连抱都不抱一下吗
Oh, come on. Not even a hug?
就一个拥抱
One hug?
好吧 给我买♥♥份冰淇淋汉堡我就不闹了
Okay. I'll settle for a Chipwich.
拜托 就一份冰淇淋汉堡
Come on, one Chipwich.
谢谢
Thank you.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
也许是毒贩之类的
Probably some drug dealer,
知道你以前是警♥察♥
knows you're an ex-cop.
可是甜食或许比毒品还要命
But, hey, sugar's probably worse than drugs.
我会来找你的 霍奇斯先生
I'll catch you, Mr. Hodges.
无新消息
是否进入收件箱
没东西吗
Nothing?
毛都没有
No, not a chirp.
我很意外
I'm surprised.
也许他在考虑一个合适的回复 或许
Maybe he's plotting a -- a proper response, or...
或许 或许什么
Or? Or what?
或许这不是他
Or it's not him.
游戏结束了
And the game's over.
不 是他
No. It's him.
肯定是他
It has to be him.
这事我们都有点孤注一掷了 对吗
We're both a bit desperate for that, aren't we?
我们这是想干什么 你和我
What are we up to here? You and me?
抱歉 这话什么意思
Sorry? What do you mean?
我们不像是在做一项行侠仗义的任务
It's not like we're on a do-good mission.
更像在报复
It's more like we're settling a score.
把杀手绳之以法就是行侠仗义
Take a killer off the street, it does a lot of good.
我们做这事可不是因为这个
That's not why we're doing it.
不是为了帮助别人
We're not trying to help.
似乎我们脑子里都装着复仇的想法
It's like we both have vengeance on the brain.
有点复仇想法没什么错
Nothing wrong with a little vengeance.
不只是爱在让地球转
Ain't just love makes the world go round.
你有爱的人吗 比尔
You love anybody, Bill?
感觉话题要变
Feels like we're changing the subject.
和我说说你的家庭
Tell me about your family.
你为什么离开爱尔兰
Why did you leave Ireland?
因为我想那么做
'Cause I wanted to.
我现在没有家庭
I mean, I-I don't have a family.
说说你的前妻
What about your ex-wife?
发生什么了
What happened there?
意见不合
Creative differences.
那你女儿呢
And your daughter?
你知道
Do you know...
你觉得你母亲
do you think it would be possible
明天有可能恢复状态吗
your mother might rebound tomorrow?
我真想知道奥莉维亚和她说了什么
I really want to know what Olivia told her, you know?
这个嘛
Well...
期待好运吧
overdue for a good day.
我们可以再去看望她
We can go back.
很好 很好
Good, good.
比尔
Bill?
你上次跳舞是什么时候
When was the last time you danced?
跳舞
I danced?
197 70年代吧
197-- The '70s.
我觉得你早就该跳了
I think you're long overdue.
来嘛
Come on.
来跳支舞 来嘛
Let's have a dance. Come on.
求你了
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表