剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Donnie Davis.
听好了 那混♥蛋♥不只杀了他老婆
And get this -- that asshole didn't just kill his wife.
而且他就是公路杀手 那些妓♥女♥都是他杀的
Turns out he's Turnpike Joe. He killed all those hookers.
我们他妈中大奖了
We just hit the fucking lottery here.
真是太好了
Oh, that's -- that's fantastic.
天 可别太激动
Jesus, try not to get too excited.
没有 挺好的 真的
No, no, no. T-That's -- That's great, really.
我能跟你说几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好 来吧
W-- Yeah. Come on.
这些是他发给我的
So these are the ones he sent to me.
其他这些是导致她自杀的原因
These others are what led her to suicide.
这里头的事只有凶手才有可能知道
There's things in there only the killer could know.
这可不是恶作剧
This is not hoax shit.
好吧 好
Okay. Okay.
比尔 我们接手了
Bill, great, we'll take it from here.
我们在进行私人谈话
Private conversation.
伊兹在跟我一起办案 没关系的
Izzy's working the case with me. It's all right.
-是吗 -你好 比尔
- Oh, really? - Hi, Bill.
比尔收到了一些信件 他坚信跟那个...
Bill has received some letters he believes might be pertinent
梅赛德斯案的调查有关
to the, uh... Mercedes investigation.
哦
Aha.
就一个"哦"字
"Aha"? That's it?
都不好奇信里说了什么吗
No curiosity as to what the letters contain?
这可是他寄来的
These are from him.
比尔 你怎么确定
Bill, how would you know?
拜托别告诉我是直觉
And please don't tell me your gut.
这种"我被性♥虐♥ 被霸凌"的模板
I mean, this "I was sexually abused and bullied" boilerplate,
就肯定是真凶 是吗
that's particularly him, is it?
而这证据的完整性呢
And what about the integrity of this evidence?
在我之前有多少人摸过这些信
How many people have touched these letters before me?
什么情况 我跟你是一队的
What's going on here? I'm on your team.
不 比尔 你已经离队了
No, Bill. No. You're off the team.
你退休了
You're retired.
我跟感激你带来了这些
Now, I'm grateful you brought these in.
我们和心理学家以及其他专业人士
They'll be reviewed by us and the shrink
会好好审阅这些东西的
and any others who can lend an expert hand.
-皮特 93还是94的 -94
- Pete, '93 or '94? - '94.
看到没 这是94的
See? There's '94.
我会提取信上的指纹
Now, I'll -- I'll pull the prints off them.
等排除了你我的
And once we've ruled out yours and mine
妹妹的还有奥莉维亚·特里劳妮的
and the sister's and Olivia Trelawney's
以及她管家和母亲的
and her housekeeper's and the mother's
还有其他他们分享过的邻居们的
and any neighbors they thought to share them with,
-我会看看是否也有他的指纹 -什么时候
- I'll see if his are on there, too. Hmm? - When?
等我们给唐尼·戴维斯录完口供
When we finish taking the statement of Donnie Davis.
然后等他们正式起诉他 并就公路谋杀案
And then formally charge him and then take his statement
提取他的证词
on the turnpike killings
再等我们写完所有报告
and then write up all our reports
然后也许 只是也许
and then maybe, oh, maybe,
能挤出四个小时睡一觉
squeeze in, oh, 4 hours of sleep.
然后我们也许能联♥系♥心理学家
Then maybe we reach out to the shrink
他也许能指出
who might just point out how these letters
这些信跟我们收到的全国各地寄来的
don't seem all that different from the 700 others
另外七百多封信 还有两封来自格斯塔德
we received from all over the country and two from Gstaad
瑞士滑雪胜地
自称梅赛德斯杀手的信并无二致
claiming to be the Mercedes Killer.
这样可以了吗 比尔
Is that good enough for you, Bill?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
别那么跟我说话
Don't talk to me that way.
你觉得我在玩游戏吗
You think there's a game I'm playing?
你觉得我为了给自己找乐子胡编乱造吗
You think I'm just making shit up to entertain myself?
这就是凶手 板上钉钉
This is our guy, 100%.
如果不是我根本不会来
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure? Hmm?
不只是这些信 皮特
It's not just the letters, Pete.
他还通过我的电脑在给我传信
He sends me messages through my computer.
你的电脑在跟你说话
Your PC is talking to you?
不 是他通过我的电脑跟我说话
No. He is talking to me through the PC
或者叫笔记本电脑 随便了
or laptop, whatever it is.
我看过从那车里拍到的
I've seen footage from City Center
市中心的画面
taken from inside the car.
只是很短的一段 但足以证明了
I mean, it's only a tiny snippet, but it proves it.
等等 你
Wait, wait, wait. You --
你有他碾压人的视频
You got footage of him running people down?
是的 不算是
Yes. I mean, no.
就是 他发来了 但我手里没有
It's like -- He sent it, but I don't have it.
信息消失了
The messages disappear.
消失了
The messages disappear?
他弄的那网站就是这样的 好吗
It's how the site he uses works. Okay?
-叫黛比的蓝伞下 -比尔
- It's called Under Debbie's Blue Umbrella. - Bill, Bill,
冷静点 冷静点 冷静点
Take a breath. Take a breath, take a breath.
听着
Look. Hey, look...
我们会查看所有
we'll take a look at all the evidence
现实世界还留存着的证据
still in the physical world.
与此同时 你不如先回家吧
Meanwhile, why don't -- why don't you go home?
想想我们那天的谈话 兄弟
And replay that conversation we had the other day, man,
因为我不想再和你讲一次了
because I...don't want to be having it again.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
没人比皮特更支持你
Nobody has got your back more than Pete.
我不说你也一定知道
I don't need to tell you that.
你也要和我说那些一样的话
Yeah. You're telling me just the same.
要不是皮特兜着
You would have been broomed a full 6 months earlier
你六个月前就完蛋了 你酗酒
had he not had your back. You're drinking.
你执迷于梅赛德斯杀手
You're obsessing with the Mercedes Killer.
而且你还愈演愈烈
You're still spiraling.
或许是时候去寻求些帮助了
Maybe it's time to get some help.
你和皮特都见鬼去吧
Fuck you, and Pete, too,
如果他也是这么想的话
if that's what he thinks.
那就太遗憾了
It's too bad.
你本有权利带着尊严退休
You earned the right to retire with dignity.
你有什么问题
The hell is your problem?
我的问题就是你们两个人♥渣♥走路时不看路
My problem is that you two shites don't watch where you walk.
工会总是抱怨
The fucking union is always complaining
这个工作危险
about how dangerous the job is.
如果某些人♥渣♥不在行驶的车辆前
Might be less so if some of the deadbeats
跳华尔兹 或许就不那么危险了
stop waltzing in front of moving vehicles.
你想被逮捕吗 先生
Do you want to be arrested, sir?
以什么罪名啊
On what fucking charge?
为警官刹车吗
Braking for police officers?
来啊 来逮捕我 把我拷上
Go ahead. Go on, arrest me, lock me up.
然后去告诉皮特·迪克森
And go up and tell Pete Dickson
你们又抓了一个迷路的人
that you're taking in another stray.
我和你们一起走啊
Away with ya!
我们走吧 走
Let's get the fuck out of here. Go.
我什么时候那么容易被无视了
When did I get so easy to fucking ignore?
你们想因此逮捕我吗 攻击我的汽车
You want to lock me up for that, assaulting me vehicle?
你最好注意点
You better watch yourself.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
杰罗姆
Jerome?
快来 你答应要帮忙的
Come on, you promised to help.
好的 我会的
Yeah, yeah. I will.
让我先把这个工作做完
Just let me get this work done first.
你永远都在工作
You're always working.
拜托 我们必须得做海报
Come on, we have to do my posters.
会做的 会做的
We will. We will.
我是认真的 三周后就是晚会了
Seriously, the gala is in 3 weeks.
我们必须得把这个做完 我也还有事要做
We got to get this done. I have work to do, too.
别喂他吃那个
Hey, hey, no, don't be feeding him that.
狗吃巧克力会死的
Chocolate is, like, fatal for a dog.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表