剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
没错
Exactly.
那一代人不怎么跟别人说他们的感受
That generation didn't talk about their feelings.
别人请他们喝咖啡时
They didn't treat a cup of coffee
他们不会觉得这是暗示他们敞开心扉
as an invitation to a confessional.
他们肯定不会跟孩子太亲密
They sure as shit didn't engage with their children.
我妈妈人很好
My mother was nice, okay.
她非常优雅
She -- she was full of grace and...poi--
她对欧洲史了解颇多
She...knew a lot about European history.
她喜欢打牌
And she -- she liked card games
还有WH奥登[英国出生的美国诗人]
and...W.H. Auden.
她喜欢小牛肉排 还有
She liked veal scallopini. and, um...
《危险边缘》[电视问答节目]
"Jeopardy!"
好 把这些写下来
Okay. Write that down.
她喜欢骑自行车
Sh--she liked riding her bicycle --
换髋关节之前很喜欢
well, before she got her hip replaced.
-这就是了 -但这些都不是她这个人
- There you go. -But that's not the person.
只是这个人做过的事
That's -- that's what the person did.
我们就是我们所做的
We are what we do.
谢谢 亚里士多德
Oh, thank you, Aristotle.
是吗
Are we?
有没有可能 我根本不了解我妈妈
Is it possible that I didn't really know my own mother?
你对她的了解 正如我们对其他人的了解
You knew as much as any of us can about anybody else.
你觉得好笑
You're amused.
我还以为你把我之前的日记都烧掉了
I thought you burned all of my old journals.
我还留着一本 提醒我 改变之前你是谁
I kept one to remember who you were before you changed.
我是谁
And who was I?
这些塑料管是干什么的
What are these plastic tubes?
很多不同项目都有用到
I use them for a lot of different projects.
电脑 电子产品
You know, computer stuff, electronics stuff.
一下买♥♥一批更方便一些
It's easier to buy in bulk.
电脑怎么用得上
How could you use this in a computer?
它的小部分
Little tiny sections of it.
它不会烧起来吗 熔化
Wouldn't it burn? Melt?
-不会 -但是电子产品
- No. - But in electronics...
你很了解电子产品吗
Do you know a lot about electronics?
我懂一点电
I know a bit about electricity.
你和爸爸的枕边话吗
Pillow talk between you and Dad?
这个还可以用在哪里
What else could this be used for?
我不知道 这能用在哪里呢
I don't know. What else could this be used for?
-是我在问你 -是我在问你
- That's what I'm asking. - That's what I'm asking.
-布雷迪 -妈妈
- Brady. - Mom.
这个可以用来干什么
What could this be used for?
这个为什么会在你的衣橱里
Why was this in your closet?
你为什么会去我的衣橱
Why were you in my closet?
你经常去吗
Do you go in there a lot?
我之前从来没去过
I never go in there.
不过你去了
Except you do.
是的 今天我去了
No, today I did.
-今天 -但是之前从未去过
- Oh, today. - But never before.
这几年都没去过
Not in years.
当然
Sure.
布雷迪
Brady.
-妈妈 -布雷迪
- Mommy? - Brady.
我他妈知道自己叫什么
I know my fucking name!
你为什么会有这个面具
Why do you have this mask?
为什么你可以随便侵犯我的隐私
Why do you think it's okay to violate my privacy?
你为什么会有这个面具
Why do you have this mask?
因为我一直都梦想加入马戏团
Because, you know, I've long dreamed of joining the circus.
花生 大象粪便
The smell of peanuts and elephant dung
以及黑猩猩汗液的味道
and chimpanzee sweat,
天 那才是我的生活
boy, that's the life for me.
说不定我还能找个老婆
You know, perhaps I'll find me a missus --
找个俄♥罗♥斯♥空中飞人或体贴的大胡子女士
oh, a Russian trapeze artist or a kindly bearded lady,
我们生一堆善良的大胡子孩子
and we'll produce a warm-hearted brood of bearded children.
伟大万能的神 我们会过出想要的生活
And great gosh almighty, we'll live out our days
带着我们的马戏团穿越岛屿
traversing the land with our circus,
在一个又一个愉快的小镇上
dispensing joy and good cheer
给人们传递快乐和勇气
on town upon grateful town.
一切都会非常美好
And all will be right as the rain.
你不打算告诉我这个面具的事了
You're not gonna tell me about the mask?
我刚刚说了啊
But I just did.
非常好
Fair enough.
我不该到你房♥间窥探
I shouldn't have snooped in your room.
是的 我建议你不要再去
I would not recommend doing so again, no.
当你凝视深渊时 深渊也在凝视着你
请救救我
请看到我
请听到我
她是个荡♥妇♥
全都是谎言
满口谎话的骗子
谎言
燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧吧
你觉得很好笑
It's funny to you.
有一点
A little, yeah.
我那时候真是个戏剧化的小孩
I was such a dramatic child back then.
他们撒谎了 于是付出了血的代价
这是什么意思
What did this mean again?
你知道那是什么意思
You know what it meant.
再说说看
Refresh me.
去死 王八蛋们 去死
"Die, Motherfuckers, Die."
他们想让我把你送进精神病院 布雷迪
They wanted me to commit you, Brady,
把你送走
to send you away.
-你负担不起 -我爱你
- You couldn't afford it. - I loved you.
这就是为什么所有美国人
That's why all Americans
都需要适当的医保范围
deserve proper health coverage, y'all.
我没有把你送走
I didn't commit you
因为你告诉我你会改的
because you told me you could change.
因为你负担不起
Because you couldn't afford it!
因为你跟我说你会改的
Because you told me you could change.
我改了
And I did.
改了吗
Did you?
那是十岁的我 我现在有很好的工作
That's 10 years old. I have a good job now.
有很好的生活
I have a good life.
你改了
Did you?
我改了 我当然改了
I did. I certainly did.
你不觉得我改了吗
Don't you think I did?
我不知道
I don't know.
当然了 不然你也不会进我房♥间偷翻
Clearly not, if you're snooping around my room.
这已经不是偷♥窥♥的事情了
This isn't about that anymore.
差不多一样
But it kind of is.
这是关于
This is about...
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你想知道什么 妈妈
What do you want to know, Mommy?
尽管问吧
Just ask.
现在就问
Now's the time.
我就在这里 在你面前
Here I am, right in front of you.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你改了吗
Have you changed?
彻头彻尾 从我的鞋底
From the soles of my shoes...
到我头上的皇冠
to the crown of my head.
你打算什么时候叫醒我
When were you going to wake me?
等鸡蛋做好
When the eggs were done.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
你还好吗
You okay?
你是个神
You're a god.
是啊
That's right.
好像没有果汁了
I couldn't find any juice.
其实我不太喜欢喝果汁
I'm not really... a juice girl.
其实我也不太喜欢喝果汁
I'm not really a juice guy.
去他的果汁
Fuck juice.
果汁对人有什么好
What'd juice ever do for anybody?
听着 我在想
Listen, I was thinking.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表