剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我懂你的意思 没事
I know what you mean. It's okay.
任何人死于那么丧心病狂...
It's just -- It's losing anybody to that sick...
疯子
Maniac.
失心疯
Piece of shit maniac.
挺糟糕的
...is bad enough.
要是失去亲骨肉永远都没办法释怀
But you never get over losing a child.
从她妹妹这件事里走出来 多琳一定很难熬
Doreen certainly had a hard time getting over her sister.
要是他们能抓住凶手...
Well, maybe if they'd have caught the guy...
怎么会抓不着呢
How could they not?
他开着那辆梅赛德斯
He was driving around that big Mercedes.
上面血肉模糊
It's covered with blood and stuff all over it.
-然后就这么消失了 是吗 -没错
- And just drives away, right? - Yeah.
把整个镇子闹得血雨腥风 就这么开车逃走了
Tears the heart out of this town and then just drives away.
根本没人在意
You know, no one cares.
所以逮不到他
That's why they didn't catch him.
我们对其他人来说算什么
I mean, who are we to anybody, right?
不过是擦身而过的路人罢了
Just people they fly over.
我有感觉
I get feelings.
不是出现幻觉
I mean, not visions,
而是有预感
but, like, prophecy feelings, you know?
我最近有很强烈的预感
And I've been getting this really strong feeling lately
他会被逮的
that he's gonna be caught.
我不只是感觉 我就是知道
And I don't just feel it, I know it,
告诉多琳他们很快就会逮到他了
so tell Doreen they'll catch him soon.
闻起来好香
These smell delish!
那来一块吧
Get in there, then.
现在吗 你还在开车
Now? While we're driving?
现在
Yeah.
不行 万一撒得到处都是怎么办
But I can't. What if I spill?
有纸巾啊
We've got napkins.
吃吧 没事
Go for it. Come on.
好
Okay.
好吃吧
Good, huh?
是那些声音
It was the voices.
杀了奥莉
That -- that killed Ollie.
我现在可以告诉你
I don't mind telling you now.
我很努力想听到说些什么
I tried so hard to hear them,
但奥莉说他们知道我在听
but Ollie said that they knew that I was listening,
就会窃窃私语
and so they'd whisper.
他们经常窃窃私语 但有时候也会高喊
They whispered a lot, but sometimes, they'd also scream.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我知道你没疯
I don't think you're crazy at all.
我也知道那些声音是真的
And I know that the voices were real
因为奥莉没有说谎
because Ollie didn't make things up.
她不知道怎么编瞎话
I mean, she didn't know how.
所以开始吃安♥眠♥药♥
I mean, that's why she had to take pills.
她说大多数人可以装作
She said that most people can pretend that
现实没那么糟糕
things are better than they really are,
所以还能过得开心
and that's why they're happy.
但她不知道怎么装
But because she didn't know how to pretend,
所以需要安♥眠♥药♥帮忙
she needed pills to do the pretending for her.
她还是开心不起来
And she still wasn't happy,
但至少没那么难过了
but at least she wasn't sad.
后来她停止服药
Yeah, but then she stopped taking them
因为那些声音总对她说
'cause she said that the voices kept telling her
她活在谎言当中 服药是在伪装
she was living a lie, taking the pills that helped her pretend.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还记得她说了别的什么话吗
She say anything else you can remember?
这真的很有帮助
It really helps.
帮助什么
Helps with what?
抓住那个逼她自杀的人
Catching whoever pushed her to kill herself.
那就是问题 那就是问题
That's the problem. That's the problem.
那就是为什么我们有了问题
That's why we had a problem.
-你疯了 -没有那么糟糕
- Oh, you're crazy. - Oh, it's not so bad.
我今天早上想起来
You know, I was remembering this morning
我们以前经常去冈纳采石场
how we used to go to Gunner's Quarry back in the day.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你当时和希瑟·迈尔斯在一起
You were going with Heather Myers.
我和诺姆一起
I was with Norm.
是的 当然是的
Yeah. Well, of course you were.
当然
Of course.
你能帮我拿一下我身后的那个包吗
Can you do me a favor and grab that bag behind me?
没问题 给你
Oh, sure. Here.
不不 打开它
No, no, no. Unzip it.
那里有个旧的轮胎秋千
They had that old tire swing.
是的
Yes.
给我那个瓶子就好
I just need the bottle.
剩下的留到等会儿用
The rest is uh -- is for later.
汽车旅馆
你要来点这个吗
You want some of this?
不用了 谢谢你 查兹
No thank you, Chaz.
我戒酒了
I-I don't drink anymore.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
好几个月了 快一年了
Oh, months. A-almost a year now.
你确定不想要吗
Sure you don't want it?
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
很高兴又见到你了 黛博
Oh, it was good seeing you again, Deb.
我也是
You, too.
你要是又想喝酒了就过来
You ever fall off the wagon, just stop by.
你会和杰米说说的 对吗
You'll put that word in with Jaime, right?
我那样说只是出于礼貌
I was just being polite.
你在给顾客染发的时候把人家烧伤了
You burned a woman doing a dye job
就因为你当时烂醉如泥
because you were shit-faced.
那个女人起诉了 杰米差点丢了店
The woman sued. Jaime almost lost the shop.
但我现在戒酒了
But I'm sober now.
挺好的 黛博
Good for you, Deb.
杰米美发沙龙
舒尔伯格酒类商店
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
你好 先生
Hi, sir.
你今天有没有见到过这个女人
Uh, have you seen, uh, this woman today?
有 有
Yes. Yes.
她刚才来过
She was in earlier.
买♥♥了一瓶水
Bought a bottle of water.
-水 -是的
- Water. - Yes.
这个女人
This woman?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
今天就只来过一个女人
There was only one woman in today.
我很确认是她
I'm sure I'd know.
你应该没错
I guess you would.
能给我拿一瓶伏特加吗
Can I, uh, see a bottle of vodka?
当然可以 先生
Absolutely. Yes sir.
不不 给我瓶高档的
Oh, no, no. The premium.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Cash or charge?
现金
Cash.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你明白这种感受吗
You know what it is? It's --
我难受并不是因为她死了
It's not that she died.
她年纪已经大了
It's that -- She was old.
她已经活够本了
She -- she was old.
我难受是因为她的最后几个月是在家里度过
It's that she lived her last months in a home,
然而我却忙到不能来陪她 帮忙照顾她
and I was too busy to come and help take care...
你当时结婚了而且住在加州
You were married and living in California.
我知道
I know.
她一个人孤伶伶的
She was alone.
你有陪在她身边
You were with her.
她一定很害怕
She must have been terrified.
真遗憾你母亲去世了
I'm sorry your mom died.
谢谢
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表