剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
will use Penelope's death as a symbol
可这种想法一定会扎根蔓延
and it will take hold.
他们的数量已经开始激增
Their numbers are already growing so fast,
我们都很难再追踪
we can hardly track them
国家需要确保军队
And the nation needs to see that the Army's--
更具体地说 女巫
more pointedly, that witches,
能对自己的行为负责
are held accountable for their actions.
话说我注意到 每次我讲一些
You know, I'm noticing that every time I say something
你不爱听的话 风暴就会更暴烈一分
that you don't like, the storm gets worse.
不久我就得躲进地堡了吧
They'll be moving me into my bunker soon.
我只是在劝您再考虑一下
I'm urging you to reconsider.
用什么劝 风暴和狂怒吗
With what? Storm and fury?
当我的风暴来临时 您会知道的
You'll know when the storm is one of mine.
外头民愤四起 渴求正义
There's been a huge outcry, a demand for justice.
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
我会确保她们被公平公正地处理
I will see that they're treated fairly.
谢谢您愿意见面 总统女士
Thank you for your time, Madame President.
阿纳科斯蒂亚
Anacostia...
准备就绪
At the ready.
行动
Move.
-喂 -埃德温
- Hello? - Edwin.
我是雷尔的朋友
Hi, I'm a friend of Raelle's.
锡拉在吗 有急事
Is Scylla there? It's urgent.
你担心阿比盖尔吗
Are you worried about Abigail?
她妈妈很强大
Her mom's powerful.
她答应过我们整件事只是
She promised us this whole thing is just...
走个形式
a formality.
阿比盖尔周末就会回来的
Abigail should be back by the weekend.
你开始喜欢她了吗
Are you starting to like her?
终于啊
Finally.
对了 谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving my life by the way.
我看到那个人
Seeing that man...
要杀你
about to murder you...
我心碎了
Something broke in me.
而且再也回不去了
And it won't go back together.
保护自己或者自己所爱之人
It's no crime to defend yourself
并不是犯罪
or those you love.
我看到了他眼中的恨
I saw the hate in his eyes.
那是一种永不消退的恨意
The kind of hate that never stops.
我很抱歉对你妄下论断
I'm sorry I judged you.
我没有设身处地为你着想
I wasn't putting myself in your place.
直到我差点要失去你的时候
I couldn't until I was about to lose you.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我不想再逃了
I don't want to run anymore.
我想奋起作战
I want to stand and fight.
阿比盖尔有危险
Abigail's in danger.
你们俩可以移♥动♥地表 对吧
You two can move the earth, right?
停 停下
Hold it. Holding it down.
快停下
Holding it down.
低头
Duck!
你真的越来越棒了
You just keep getting better.
喜欢吗
Do you like that?
你又一次
You saved my life...
救了我
Again.
这是最起码的
Least I could do.
我再也不想和你分开了
I don't want to be apart from you anymore.
我也是
Me either.
永不分离
Like, ever.
这次重聚可能得简短一点了
Might need to make the reunion short and sweet.
去我车上吧
Let's get to my truck.
这天气肯定是政♥府♥搞的
Oh, this weather's government-issue.
没人能挺过去
Nobody's getting through that.
有人来了
We got incoming.
我好害怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mom.
我也是
Me, too.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说我怕得要死
I said I'm scared shitless.
我做了什么 女儿
What have I done, daughter?
你的机会来了 而你抓住了它
Your moment came and you seized it with both hands.
然后整个世界分崩离析
And the world fell apart.
按我们的形象重塑反而更好
All the better to remake it in our image.
你这民兵厉害啊
Quite the militia.
你们必须立刻消失
You guys need to disappear fast.
并且离开一段时间
And you're gonna have to stay gone for a while.
我们向西走 消失在割地中
We'll head west. Get lost in the Cession.
你呢
How about you?
佩特拉和我要回基地
Petra and I are gonna head back to base.
回到野兽的腹中
Back to the belly of the beast.
我反而担心野兽
I worry for the beast.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
我们得带上妮科特
We have to take Nicte with us.
不行
Not a chance.
我们不可能把她交给他们
There's no way we're handing her over to them.
-我不同意 -我也是
- I don't like it. - Neither do I.
人会变的
People change.
也许她可以保护他们
Maybe she can keep them safe.
我猜你们会把这次越狱
I suppose you ladies are gonna blame
归罪于狂欢者
this prison break on the Spree?
你们就喜欢这么做
You just love doing that.
尽你所能保护好他们
Protect them. With everything you've got.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
谢谢你救了我 红发佬
Thanks for saving my ass, Red.
好几次了
Couple times.
别这么闷闷不乐的
Don't look so glum.
这都是你想要的
You wanted all this.
混乱 死亡 毁灭
Chaos, death, destruction...
成为逃亡者
and becoming a fugitive?
是革命
The revolution.
后来者居上
The last shall be first.
并且得到一切好运
And all the good stuff.
来吧
Here we go.
有时候是挺烦的 抱歉
Sometimes they get you. Sorry.
我觉得我装的挺像 你觉得呢
I think I was rather convincing, don't you?
也许棒球帽太过了
Maybe the baseball hat was too much.
不 你很棒
Oh, no, you were great.
别垂头丧气的
Don't lose heart now.
你可不是每天都会杀自己的女儿
It's not every day you kill your own daughter.
你的牺牲没有白费
Your sacrifice was not in vain.
黎明的光辉将照亮大地
The dawn will be glorious upon the earth.
是啊
Yes...
会的
It will.
摆脱巫师的污点
Free from the stain of witches.
必须这么做
It had to be done.
总有一天 很快
Someday, very soon,
你会被奉为英雄
you will be hailed as a hero.
韦德将为与敌人勾结
And Wade... Wade will pay the ultimate price
付出终极代价
for collusion with the enemy.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound...
总统先生
Mr. President?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表