剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
Welcome to War College, Sekhmet.
我是你们的女巫会会长
I'm your Coven Leader.
叫我M就好
Call me M.
有什么问题尽管找我
Feel free to come to me with any questions you might have.
你们作为一个女巫会将一起上基础课
You'll have some of your general classes together as a Coven,
但大部分时间你们还是上各自的专业课
but most days you'll be following your individual specializations.
当然 是等你们把酷炫的发型捯饬好之后
Once you've finished dealing with your super-cool hair, of course.
不用害怕
Fear not.
你们仍会睡在一起
You're still bunking together as units.
房♥间就在走廊尽头
You'll find your rooms down the hall
你们可以去把装备整理好
if you want to go ahead and stow your gear.
解散
Dismissed.
好
All right.
好久不见 贝尔威瑟
Been a while, Bellweather.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
格里高利奥
Hi, Gregorio.
之后再说
Later.
科勒
Collar,
我能借一步说话吗
can I borrow you for a sec?
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
你没必要抱歉
No need to apologize.
我确实在盯着你
I was staring at you.
为什么
Why?
你的名声在外
Your reputation precedes you.
我只是想要看看是不是真的
I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
你不觉得八卦有些太幼稚了吗
Gossip's a little high school, don't you think?
在战争学院 八卦就是情报
In War College, gossip is intel.
只有一件听闻的事让我有些担心
There's only one thing I've heard that concerns me.
锡拉
Scylla.
那一定很糟
That had to suck.
确实如此
Yeah. It did.
现在仍然如此
It still does.
我只是想要保证 这些都留在了过去
I just want to make sure that is all in the past.
再也没有秘密
No more secrets
不会对这个连队产生不利影响
that are going to come to light and reflect poorly on this Company?
相信我
Believe me...
我受够了秘密
I'm all done with secrets.
所以
So...
他是谁
Who is he?
格里高利奥
That's Gregorio.
你之前听说过他
You've heard about him before.
我的绅士
My Cavalier.
是吗 在你的处子秀上吗
Oh, yeah. At your debut?
等等 是利巴从你这偷走的那个
Wait, the one that Libba stole from you?
没人偷走了我
No one stole me.
我又不是个物品
I'm not a possession.
你应该看看你的表情
You should see your faces.
整件事都只是误会
Look, the whole thing was a misunderstanding.
我和利巴那时其实在交往
Libba and I were actually together back then.
-抱歉 我不知道 -没人知道
- I'm sorry. I never knew that. - No one did.
我们是秘密交往的
We were keeping it secret.
之后就是高大西洋传统
And then High Atlantic Tradition,
星♥相♥决定了我成为你的绅士
and the stars, dictated that I be your Cavalier.
利巴向来不喜欢传统
Libba was never big on tradition.
除非这是给你找麻烦的传统
Well, unless it was the tradition of giving you shit.
-她倒是会喜欢 -嗯
- She was fond of that one. - Yeah.
不过她应该会喜欢你的悼词
You know, she would've liked your eulogy, though.
你也在场
You were there?
你说的很感人
I thought it was beautiful.
看你妈妈窘迫的样子也很有趣
And it was fun watching your mother squirm.
现在你是战争学院的男巫了
And now you're a male witch at War College.
你肯定很激动吧
That must be exciting.
你其实可以说女巫就好
Yeah, you could just say witch.
-我不是故意 -开玩笑的啦
- Oh, I didn't mean to - Hey. Kidding.
她总是这么认真的吗
Is she always this serious?
是的
Yeah.
母狮们 指挥官莅临
Sekhmet! C.O. On deck!
我只是想在战争学院入学日这天祝福你们
I just wanted to wish you all well on your first day of War College
并且希望你们记住即将踏上的旅途有多重要
and impress upon you the importance of the journey that you're on.
如今问题不再只是关于狂欢者了
It's not just about the Spree anymore.
我们所有人
We are now, all of us,
正面临着一个宿敌的回归
facing the return of an enemy that I thought
一个本该早已永远离开这个世界的敌人
was gone from this world forever.
一个只想消灭我们女巫一族的敌人
An enemy that wants nothing less than the eradication of our kind.
我希望这个敌人
I want the thought of that enemy,
奸党
the Camarilla,
能够悬在你们的心上
to be in your mind always
尤其在你们训练的时时刻刻
as you continue your training,
驱使你们前进
driving you to excel,
培养打败他们所需的技能
and develop the skills that we will need to destroy them.
我同时也想鼓励你们去接受
I also want to encourage you to embrace
战争学院的基本原则
the foundational principles of War College.
求知
To know...
你们必须不断寻求真理
You must be constantly seeking the truth,
无论其引导你去往何方
no matter where it leads you.
挑战
To dare...
与无畏
to be utterly fearless.
不仅仅是要求勇敢面对敌人
Not just in facing the enemy,
而是要把勇气内化于心
but also what lies inside you.
信念
To will...
你们要凭借自身的意志和意识
to effect change in the world around you
去改变周围的世界
with total control and conscious intention.
最后是沉默
And to keep silent.
你们宣过誓
You spoke the words in your oath:
保密所有秘密
All Secrets Keep.
正是由于沉默我们才能
It is this veil of silence that allows us
行必行之事来保卫国家
to do what needs to be done to keep this Nation safe.
这些原则是你们课程的核心基础
These are the pillars on which your curriculum is built,
也是我生活的准则
and the precepts by which I live my own life.
请记在心里
Take them to heart,
它们会对你们有所帮助
and they will serve you well.
说了这些
And with that,
我就把剩下的时间交还你们
I'll leave you to get on with your day.
如果你们想要给课堂增添趣味
If you're gonna bring intrigue to class,
你们必须保证有足够的东西分享
you're gonna have to make sure there's enough to share.
这一部分我们还是保持沉默吧
I think this is the part where we keep silent.
小心
Carefully now.
看起来好像菌丝体
It looks like the Mycelium.
不是看起来像
It doesn't just look like it.
这就是菌丝体的一部分
This is part of our Mycelium.
不知何故 菌丝体就占据了一具
Somehow, she colonized a body
地球另一端的身体
that was half way around the world at the time.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
通过雷尔就有可能
Through Raelle.
菌丝体用的一定就是她的声音
That must have been her voice it was using.
雷尔是唯一接触过菌丝体的人
Raelle is the only person who has touched the Mycelium
并且她还毫发无损地离开了
and walked away more-or-less unscathed.
她们之间不知为何 仍有联♥系♥
They're still connected somehow.
我很高兴你们能亲自到现场
I'm pleased that you have turned out to pay your respects.
但我们仍须壮大声音
But we must also raise our voices
让当权者知道我们要求正义
and let the powers that be know that we demand justice.
我们要求对此事负责的怪物
We demand that the monsters responsible for this
承担责任
be held accountable!
这么多年来
For too many years,
狂欢者一直在挑起战争
the Spree have been waging a war.
这场战争的受害者不是女巫
The victims of this war are not witches
而是虔诚的美国人
but decent God-fearing Americans.
别让他们白白牺牲
Let's not let their sacrifice be in vain.
谢谢
Thank you.
贾斯汀 我还在想能不能在这里见到你呢
Justine. I was wondering if I'd see you here.
嗯 我想来表达我的敬意
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表