剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
I take it that one was negative?
下个月年龄更大的组别
We might get more positives
或许会有更多的阳性结果
as we move into the older groups next month.
毕竟孩子的耳朵会随着年龄进化
Since kids' ears develop as they get older.
有新发现就告诉我
Let me know if you get any more hits.
我听说你差点让格里高利奥送医了
I heard you nearly sent Gregorio to the fixers.
他自作自受
He had it coming.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
不太想
Not really, no.
我也很欣赏这件艺术品
I'll just admire the art, then, too.
杰姆感觉很强大
Jem seems quite formidable.
是的 强大到从那以后
Yeah, so formidable that we've been standing
我们一直待在她的阴影里
in her shadow ever since.
她使用了一个从未见过的异能
She stopped a battle cold with a Working
阻止了战斗
that no one had seen before,
没有女巫可以成功复刻
and no witch has been able to successfully repeat.
虽然客观来说 在我祖母的时代之前
Though, to be fair, it's been under lock and key
它就被封印了
since before my grandma's time.
贝尔威瑟日志
女神禁止任何人试图超越杰姆
Goddess forbid anyone try to outdo Jem.
尊敬长辈没什么错
Well, there's nothing wrong with revering one's elders,
尤其是已经去世的
especially if they've passed.
被她们定义完全是另一回事
Being defined by them is something else entirely.
那有点像惯例的基础 没有人要为此负责
Well, that's kind of the basis of tradition. No one's in it.
你不觉得惯例已经给你添了够多的麻烦吗
Don't you think tradition's gotten you in enough trouble already?
你的部落就那样放下武器然后死去
Your tribe just laid down and died
而不是与奸党战斗
instead of fighting the Camarilla.
我的部落
My tribe...
是被埋伏和谋杀的 阿比盖尔
was ambushed and murdered, Abigail.
你最清楚奸党是怎么的套路
And you of all people know how the Camarilla operate.
是的
I do.
我知道 对抗他们的方法不能遵循传统
I do, and the way to fight them it isn't through observing tradition,
通过谈情说爱和生孩子 让他们成为士兵
by playing nice and making babies that'll grow up into soldiers,
或是等着敌人步步靠近 近距离格斗
or by waiting for the enemy to come close enough for hand-to-hand.
如果杰姆创造了一个异能阻止了战争
If Jem made a Working that could stop a battle,
那或许是时候让另一个贝尔威瑟来创造异能了
then maybe it's time for another Bellweather to build a Working.
一个能结束战争的异能
One that can end the war.
我好久没见过这种战斗护身符了
I haven't seen a combat charm like that in a while.
是你母亲的吗
Was it your mother's?
是的 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
她在最后一次部署时留给了我
She left it for me when she deployed for the last time.
反正这是一种愚蠢的迷信
It's a silly superstition, anyway...
可我想 我只是有点紧张
But I guess, I'm just nervous.
紧张也是好事
Nerves can be good.
可以让你保持敏锐
They keep you on edge.
但你今晚不上战场 学员
But you're not heading into battle tonight, Cadet.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我不知道我要面对的是什么
I'm not sure what I'm heading into.
如果幸运的话 是历史书
With a bit of luck, the history books.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
为什么你没穿制♥服♥
And why aren't you in your Blues?
我不去了
I'm not going.
我只是过来祝你好运
I just stopped by to wish you good luck.
阿比盖尔 你答应过我
Abigail, you promised you'd come along
你会陪我一起去的吧
so I wouldn't have to do it alone?
你肯定没问题的
You're gonna do great.
出了点重要的事
Something important's come up.
-我能来帮忙吗 -不行
- Can I come help? - No.
我必须一个人去
I have to do this myself.
替我向大家问好
Tell everyone I said, "hi".
还有 别告诉任何人我的行踪
Also, don't tell anyone what I'm doing.
你都没告诉我
Well, you haven't told me,
所以一点都不难
so it shouldn't be that hard.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
在基地的某个地方 我们不用担心有人窥探
On a part of Base where we don't have to worry about prying eyes.
雷尔
Raelle...
你不能有所隐瞒
We can't have you holding anything back.
还有别人做过我能做到的事吗
Has anyone else ever been able to do what I can?
新异能是极度稀缺的
New Work is exceedingly rare.
但是你的异能
But what you can do...
我从没见过
I've never seen anything like it.
很好
Good.
那就别有压力
No pressure, then.
将军 一切已准备就绪
General, we're ready for you.
他肯定是去送货了
He must be making a drop.
我很好奇奸党要在多少学校做这个测试
I wonder how many schools the Camarilla are running that test in?
就算遍布全国我也不意外
I wouldn't be surprised if it's nation-wide.
好像已经有一段时间了
It seem like it's been going on for a while.
这就解释了他们是怎么找到失踪的贝尔威瑟血脉
Which explains how they found the lost Bellweathers.
他们怎么知道那个音调有什么作用
How do they know that tone does what it does?
奸党已经猎杀女巫几个世纪了
The Camarilla's been hunting witches for centuries.
既然他们知道怎么偷走我们的声音
If they figured out how to steal our voices,
知道我们的耳朵是怎么工作的
it's not that much of a larger leap
也不是什么很大的飞跃
that they know how our ears work, too.
你要整晚坐在这里聊天
You will sit here and chat all night
还是让我去看看他在干什么
or should I go see what he's doing?
等等
Just wait, it--
你是谁
Who are you?
想知道我们是谁吗 奸党
Wanna know who we are, Camarilla?
我们是敌人
谢谢
Thanks.
我们是一条船上的 对吧
We're in this together, right?
百利宫欢迎会 非常荣幸
The paragon reception, in all its glory.
准备好了吗
You ready?
只有你 我和女帝规划我们的未来
Well, it's just you, me, and the Imperatrix, planning our futures.
别有压力
No pressure.
别担心 我支持你
Don't worry. I got your back.
我们去找个配得上克雷文这个名字的人吧
Let's go find someone worthy of the Craven name.
夏尔玛将军 谢谢你加入我们
General Sharma, thank you for joining us.
奥尔德将军
General Alder.
我明天要在布鲁塞尔和阿米斯将军会面
I have a meeting in Brussels tomorrow with General Amis,
我相信你也知道
as I'm sure you're aware.
也许在这次演示之后
Perhaps you'll have something additional
你就要额外和她讨论一件事了
to discuss with her after this demonstration.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President,
真是个惊喜
this is a pleasant surprise.
我还以为韦德总统会来呢 无意冒犯
I was expecting President Wade. No offense.
她想来的 但她染上了
She wanted to be here but she's come down
某种恶心的虫子
with some sort of a nasty bug.
那我希望你也能带回好消息
Then I hope you'll have good news to bring back, as well.
准备好了吗 学员
You ready, Cadet?
我尽力吧 对吗
Ready as I can be, right?
开始了
Here we go.
我曾祖父的三表妹是佩迪达·汀宁中尉
My great-grandfather's third cousin was Lieutenant Perdida Tinning.
抱歉 你说谁
Sorry, who?
她是第一个在乌拉尔之战中
She was the first witch to employ the Balkan Composition
使用巴尔干成分的女巫
in the Battle of the Urals?
我们四年级时读过她的事迹
We read about her in fourth grade.
课本上有她
She's mentioned in the textbook.
我们诺卡尔的课本不一样
Um, we read different books in NorCal...
他们在自杀
They're killing themselves.
你偷了我的异能
You stole my Work.
巴坦中士
Sergeant Batan!
必须这么做
It had to be done.
你知道的
You know that.
他们已经投降了
They already surrendered.
你的心太黑了 莎拉
Your heart is black, Sarah.
妮科特
Nicte!
怎么了
What happened?
奥尔德的记忆
Alder's memories...
这个
This one--
这一个比其他的糟糕多了
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表