剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
要是你不再谋杀他们
They might have a higher opinion of us
他们或许会对我们有更高的评价
if you'd stop murdering them.
去年全球有多少女巫
How many witches died in military engagements
死于军事行动
in the last year, globally?
我得查查
I'd have to check--
查到之后 把这些数据
When you do, run those numbers
和我们平民的死亡人数做个对比
against our civilian bodycount.
你想让我们相信 每战死一个女巫
You expect us to believe you kill one civilian
你就杀死一个平民吗
for every witch that dies in combat?
算一算
Do the math.
天啊
My God...
这不是真的吧
That can't be true, can it?
你告诉他们你会回答我的问题
You told them you would answer questions from me.
那就回答吧
So answer them.
我不是因为这个找你
That isn't why I asked for you.
我想要一个对真♥相♥感兴趣的人
I wanted someone questioning me
来质问我
who was interested in the truth.
这对我们毫无帮助
This is getting us nowhere.
克雷文 你可以走了
Craven, you are dismissed.
你谈到了数据
You talked about numbers.
多少平民
How many civilians died
在狂欢者第一次袭击中丧生
in the very first Spree attack?
这很简单 在利比里亚的
That's easy. One for every one of
埃斯特布鲁克叛军有多少就有多少
Esterbrook's rebels in Liberia.
叛军是自杀的
The rebels killed themselves.
那是因为莎拉·奥尔德将军迫使他们
That's because General Sarah Alder forced them to
使用我的异能来对付无辜的人
using my Work, without so much as telling me,
甚至没有告诉我
against innocent people.
所以她才抹去了
Is that why she erased the fact
你存在的事实吗
that you never existed?
那当然
That. And, of course,
因为我后来用了同样的异能创办了狂欢者
because I then used that same Work to start the Spree.
将军
General...
我们谈谈未来吧
Let's have a chat about the future.
贝尔威瑟将军 请陪同我们
General Bellweather, accompany us, please.
三百年来
Three hundred years.
你做了很多好事 对吧
You've done a lot of good, haven't you?
美国值得如此
America deserves nothing less.
确实
Too true.
我们应该谈谈你为了做"好事"
We should talk about the lines you've crossed
而越过的界限
in order to make that "good" happen.
战争不是好事
War is not a pretty thing.
政♥治♥也不是
Neither is politics.
但是我的许多越界行为
My many transgressions, however,
从未包括
have never included...
派遣未经测试的基础学员对抗狂欢者
the deployment of untested Basic cadets against the Spree.
有人得救了
Lives were saved.
那离狂欢者的诞生
And what about being one step removed
只有一步之遥
from the creation of the Spree?
又有多少人得救了呢 将军
How many lives were saved then, General?
我所做的和将要做的一切
Everything I have done and continue to do
-都是为了 -你自己的利益
- is in the best interest of-- - Of yourself!
就在上周 你被袭击了
Just last week, you were attacked
你却没有通知上级
and you neglected to inform the chain of command.
很遗憾 我判断失误了
A regrettable lapse in judgment on my part.
没有比你
No more regrettable
自作主张"操纵"我
than when you took it upon yourself
更令人遗憾的了
to "puppet" me...
你是这么叫的 对吧
That is what you call it, yes?
"操纵"
"Puppetting."
而"逼迫"就是你让我同意开启
And "Pushing" is what you did when you made me
测试中心时所做的
agree to open the testing centers.
区分准确
That distinction is accurate.
你觉得我们该如何继续
How do you propose we move forward?
鉴于平民和女巫之间的
Based upon the strained relations...
紧张关系
between the civilian and witch communities
最好别让这房♥间外的人
it's best no one outside of this room
知道你和
be aware of your connection
狂欢者的创办有关
to the creation of the Spree.
在抓捕妮科特·巴坦
And having delivered a major victory
大获全胜后
with the capture of Nicte Batan,
你将
you will step down...
光荣退位
with distinction.
说实话 你说"是一堵蘑菇墙"时
I honestly don't know what else I was expecting to see
我不知道该期待看到什么
when you said "it's a mushroom wall."
我能摸摸吗
Can I touch it?
如果不能 她会告诉你的
She'll let you know if you can't.
贝尔威瑟学员 这是机密项目
Cadet Bellweather, this is a confidential project.
你给我传了话 我觉得应该让阿比盖尔
You sent word for me, and I figured Abigail deserves
看看女巫炸♥弹♥是怎么来的
to see where the Witchbomb comes from.
需要我提醒你们俩 这里我说了算
Need I remind the two of you that I'm in charge here.
但我的权力也仅限于此
But even my authority only extends so far.
被解除现役了
Being taken off active duty?
显然其它地方需要你的独特才能
Apparently your unique talents are needed elsewhere.
所以你要变成牵线木偶了
So, you're gonna be a show pony?
在全国进行公♥关♥
On a P.R. tour of the States,
试图说服人们
trying to convince people that
测试中心是好事
the testing centers are a good thing.
"看看如果你找到了自己的声音能做什么"
"Look at what you can do if you find your voice."
我想他们认为我是最有用的招募工具
I guess they think I'm most useful as a recruiting tool.
只是很难想象你会成为
Oh, it's just hard to picture you as
征兵海报的封♥面♥女♥郎♥
the poster girl for conscription.
是啊 他们见过你吗
Yeah. Have they met you?
去你们的
Screw you both.
你审问妮科特有什么后果吗
Have you had any fallout from questioning Nicte?
还没有 但
No. Not yet, but...
真♥相♥大白了
the truth is out.
有情况
Hey, something's up.
M 怎么了
M, what's going on?
奥尔德要退位了
Alder's stepping down.
他们公布原因了吗
Did they announce why?
-这重要吗 -当然
- Does it matter? - Yes.
人们得知道原因
People need to know why.
你们三个把巴坦带回来
You three brought in Batan,
奥尔德要下台了
and Alder's going out on a high note.
这不是全部的事实
That's not the whole story.
红发佬 用新洗发水了吗
Hey, Red. New shampoo?
奥尔德要下台了
Alder's stepping down.
在我被处决之后 她真有仪式感
After my execution... how ceremonial of her.
你觉得会发生什么
What did you think was going to happen?
真♥相♥大白
Truth comes out.
奥尔德学到了关于道德的深刻教训
Alder learns a very valuable lesson about ethics
然后粉饰太平就行了吗
and everything's all better with a pretty little bow?
什么 你就不关心没有人知道真♥相♥吗
What, and you don't care that nobody's gonna know the truth?
不管怎样 一切都会随着我的死亡结束
One way or the other, this was always going to end with my death.
别让这些了结你 塔利
Don't let this end you, Tally.
我知道你发现信任的人
I know how much it hurts to believe in someone...
并不是你想的那样有多痛苦
and find out that person isn't who you thought they were.
好好生活
Who lived a life.
找到心中所爱
Find something to love.
这故事与你无关
This is not your story.
我得做些什么
I need to do something.
这个混乱的系统需要改变
And this whole messed-up system needs to change.
我们不该自相残杀
We have to stop fighting each other
而该和真正的敌人战斗
and start fighting the real enemy.
趁一切都还没太迟
before it's too late.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我的死亡会启发新的狂欢者
My death will inspire new Spree
那个老太婆再也没法发号♥施令了
and that crone's not calling the shots anymore.
我称之为胜利 塔利
I call that a win, Tally.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表