剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously on Motherland...
我们不知是怎么做到的 但这股力量会保护我们
We don't know how but this force protects us...
让我进去
Just let me in.
我想知道为什么你会变成这样
I want to know how someone gets to be you.
狂欢者让我暂且把伤痛放在一边
The Spree gave me a place to put my pain.
看来咱俩比我想象中还要相像
I guess we're more alike than I thought.
-你在这里干什么 -我不知道
- What are you doing here? I- have no idea.
我警告各处的女巫奸党回来了
I warned all witches that the Camarilla is back.
这是诡计 她被抓住了
That's a fetch! She's been trapped!
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
他变了 这个地方不适合他
He's changing. This is not his place.
我们的羁绊会永远延续下去
The bond we share will endure forever.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
我有个小惊喜
I have a little surprise.
我能帮上什么忙吗 说啊
How can I help? Hello?!
已经这样好几天了
It's been like this for days.
她们还是完全无法重现那个现象吗
They haven't been able to recreate the phenomenon at all?
我已把所有能想到的都用到她们身上了
I've thrown everything I could think of at them.
声波 气象变化
Sonics, weather work,
身体及环境应激源
physical and environmental stressors.
都没用
Nothing.
真令人失望
Disappointing.
我有一个来自海牙的代表团
I've got a delegation coming from The Hague
我之前还希望告诉他们
and I had hoped to tell them
我们在未来对抗奸党的战斗中有个新武器
we had a new weapon in the coming fight against the Camarilla.
士兵们
Soldiers,
感谢你们的耐心与合作
I want to thank you for your patience and cooperation,
但我们将中止这些测试
but we're suspending these tests.
我们可以继续 长官
We can keep going, ma'am.
目前 你和克雷文学员一起
For now, it's more important that you join Cadet Craven
开始战争学院学习更重要
for the start of War College.
但是长官 在沙漠中 这个武器
But ma'am, in the desert, this weapon--
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
我们得换个不同的方向
We need to find a different way forward.
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
仔细观察该事件的效果可能会有些启示
A closer look at the effects of the event might shed some light.
我能让你看一下刚从塔里木地区
May I show you something that just arrived
送来的东西吗
from the Tarim region?
在她面前我永远感到很谦卑
I always feel so humbled in her presence.
将军
General.
直接从爆♥炸♥中心送来的
Direct from the epicenter of the event.
真厉害
Extraordinary.
我从没见过像这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
没留下任何人类遗骸
Nothing human remains.
我有信心 我的检验
I'm confident that my examination
将告诉我们更多当时所发生的事
will tell us more about what it was that happened.
还有我们是否能让其再次发生
And whether we can make it happen again.
随时向我汇报
Keep me informed.
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第二季 第二集
她们会继续测试你们吗
Are they going to keep testing you?
天知道 她们什么都没告诉我们
Who knows? They don't tell us anything.
希望吧 她们不可能就这么算了
I hope so. There's no way they're just gonna let it go.
怎么 你们想继续当实验室老鼠吗
What, so you wanna keep being a lab rat?
如果这能让我们继续战斗 是的
If it keeps us in the fight, yes.
你不想知道到底发生了什么吗
Don't you want to understand what happened?
是的 我当然想知道
Yes, of course, I do.
但我情愿我们自己弄清楚
But I'd rather we figure it out ourselves
而不是让伊扎多拉对我们指指戳戳
than have Izadora poking and prodding us.
你呢
How about you?
还做有关奥尔德奇怪的梦 或梦到被蛇咬吗
Any more weird Alder dreams or snakebites?
那是蜈蚣 而且我也不这样了
It was centipedes. And no,
但我真希望 可以做一个这样的梦
but I almost wish I would have one.
那很吓人 但也很神奇
It was terrifying, but also kind of amazing.
好吧 贝尔
All right, Bells.
我知道你一辈子都在等待这一天
I know you've been waiting for this day your whole life.
那么我们将面对什么
So what are we in for?
对 我们什么时候见见我们的连队
Yeah, when do we meet our Company?
今早 但没人说"连队"
This morning. But nobody says Company.
叫我们"女巫团"就行
Just call it our Coven.
塞赫美特
Sekhmet.
古埃及神话中的母狮神
埃及的吗
Egyptian?
每个女巫团都以一位战争女神命名
Every Coven is named after a war goddess.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 显然有很多
Guys, apparently there are a lot of rumors
关于我们三个的谣言
going around about the three of us.
怎么了
What?!
我猜有人在说我们能进来
I guess some people are saying we only got in
只是因为你妈走了后门
because your mom pulled strings.
随便她们怎么说
Let people talk.
我们很快会像她们展示我们的实力
We'll show them what we're made of soon enough.
那是副总统的女儿吗
Is that the VP's daughter?
是的
Yeah.
他们让她在基地这边
And they're having her stay on this side of the base
待到基础训练开始
until basic starts.
她看起来好孤单
Oh, she looks so lonely.
我真为她感到难过
I feel bad for her.
她父亲见奥尔德时我还是女佣
I was still biddied when her father met with Alder.
他看起来被女巫的事吓坏了
He seems freaked out by the whole witch thing.
已经一周了 你知道了什么
It's been a week. What have you learned?
你是对的
You were right.
尽管我没听到有人说"奸党"这个词
While I haven't heard anyone use the word Camarilla,
但很明显某个有权势的人正在暗箱操作
it's clear that there's someone powerful pulling the strings.
这些集♥会♥和守夜活动的资金都太充裕
These rallies and vigils are too well funded.
太过有序
Too well organized.
我们需要的不止这些
We'll need more than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 我交到些朋友
And, I, uh made friends.
一对夫妇 邦妮和肖恩
A couple, Bonnie and Shane.
他们看起来很有背景
And they seem pretty well connected.
怎么说
How so?
他们总是在所有人之前知道下次事件
Well, they always know when and where the next event is gonna be,
发生的时间和地点
like, before anyone else.
他们今天会去商场
Today they'll be at the mall.
你能接近他们吗
Can you get close to them?
我觉得可以
I think so.
那个妻子 她看起来很孤单
The wife... she seems lonely.
我想她需要一位朋友
I think she could use a friend.
当心
Be careful.
别忘了任务
Don't lose sight of the mission.
你知道当你离得太近会发生什么
You know what can happen when you get too close.
你为什么不和她联♥系♥
Why didn't you reach out to her?
你知道当雷尔十岁时
Did you know that when Raelle was ten,
我和我的家人共同度过了整整十八天
I spent a total of eighteen days with my family?
是的 她经常说起此事
Yeah, she said it was like that a lot.
因为他们不同意我嫁给那个人
Because they didn't approve of who I married,
所以他们决定把我留在战场 让我们分开
they decided to keep me in the field and keep us apart.
我每次走进家门
Every time I walked in the door
看到我女儿在没我的陪伴下长大
and saw that my girl was growing up without me,
我就愈加愤怒
I got angrier.
这个愤怒日益增长 直到我忘了一切
And that anger grew until I lost sight of everything
除了狂欢者的任务
but the Spree's mission.
最终 她依然在没有我的情况下长大了
In the end, she still grew up without me.
我每天都背负着这一点
I live with that every day.
然后当我们知道奸党回来了
Then once we knew that the Camarilla had returned,
我开始觉得她在军队里可能情况会更好
I started thinking she might be better off...
会更安全
safer in the Army.
那现在呢
What about now?
我还能说些什么
What would I even say?
欢迎来到战争学院 母狮们
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表