剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
They found out she's a witch
怎么发现的
How?
我朋友说他们进行了某种测试
Our friend said they had some kind of test.
等下
Excuse me.
真是说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
杰克
Jack, hi!
我们刚刚正在谈论你呢
We were just talking about you.
-抱歉打搅你们了 -没事
- Sorry to interrupt. - No bother at all.
邦妮
Bonnie...
我是不是在之前酒吧那晚见过他
Didn't I see that guy at the bar the other night?
没错 他叫杰克·奥萨蒂
Ah, yeah, that's Jack Orsatti.
我们在第一次守夜时遇见了他
We met him at our first vigil.
他帮忙筹划
He helps organize.
他对我们来说真是及时雨
He's been a real Godsend to us.
帮助肖恩疏导情绪
Giving Shane an outlet for his frustrations.
至少肖恩不用担心
Well, at least Shane doesn't have to worry
你们的女儿是女巫 对吧
about your girl being a witch, right?
倘若女儿和蒂芙尼一样我不知该如何是好
I don't know what we'd do if we wound up with a Tiffany.
续点酒吗
Should we?
我能满上吗
Can I top you?
邦妮说杰克也花了钱雇他们去守夜
Bonnie said Jack pays them to attend the vigils, too.
四处搅混水
Stir things up. So...
如果有人与奸党上层有关联
if anybody's a link to a Camarilla higher-up,
就是这家伙没错了
it's this guy.
你的结论真是不可思议
It's amazing what you can learn
这么多臆测夹杂其中 阿米莉亚
when you're laying it on so thick, Amelia.
什么意思
Meaning?
我是说你在酒吧打奥萨蒂太冲动了
Revealing that you clocked Orsatti at the bar was too much.
你总是过于冒进 不是吗
Amelia is awfully attentive, isn't she?
总之我想说 有时候你需要冷静细腻
All I'm saying is just sometimes, subtle is better.
如果你对我做事手法有意见
If you have an issue with my method
我习惯一个人工作
I'm used to working alone.
-这就是我的意见 -现在可不是了
- That's my issue - not anymore.
没错
Right.
奥萨蒂要离开了
Orsatti's leaving.
你需要我把他撞出马路吗 贾斯汀
You want me run him off the road, Justine?
好好开车吧
Just drive.
我不太确定如何处理你们俩
I'm not quite sure what to do with you two.
塔利 作为梅里贝戈 你不熟悉我们的传统
Tally, as a Merry-Begot, our traditions are new to you.
我学得很快
I'm a quick study.
甚好
Admirable.
至于你
As for you...
你真是可爱的神秘人物
you are something of a delightful mystery.
来自医者战士那一系
From a Fixer-heavy line,
但如今能力却增强了
but now augmented.
或许 远交体也能最终
Perhaps, there's opportunity for an Outcross
绽放自己的风采
to bloom after all.
我对结婚或者男性
I'm not interested in handfasting...
都不感兴趣
or men.
但你仍需履行你的义务
But you are still required to fulfill your obligations.
你母亲并没有觅得良人
Your mother did not handfast properly.
我建议你不要走上她的老路
I suggest you not follow in her footsteps.
小雷
Rae...
我母亲是战争英雄
My mother was a damn war hero.
我会为自己的人生做决定
And I will make my own arrangements.
-就和她一样 -小雷
- Just like she did. - Rae
无知的孩子
无知的人拥有你无法想象的力量
你这个退役的海巫婆
你这些话都哪里冒出来的
Where did that come from?
我不知道
I have no idea.
异能可以让我们远程作战
Workings allow for combat at a distance.
但如今我们的敌人也不只是女巫
But we're not just fighting witches anymore.
你们得学会如何不用异能就打败对手
You need to learn how to defeat your adversaries without Work.
这意味着近距离战斗和实战防御
That means close-up combat and practical defense.
放倒她 谢尔巴克
Take her down, Shellbark
贝尔威瑟 反击
Bellweather, fight him back.
你是在生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
我因为你而生气
I'm mad because of you.
冲我来 奸党
Come at me, Camarilla.
我没有针对你的意思
Nothing personal.
攻防转换
Switch.
M 什么情况
M, what the hell?
我误伤你了吗
Did I get you by accident?
这不是我的血
It isn't my blood.
这把刀是干净的 塔利
The blade's clean, Tally.
你要见我吗
You asked to see me?
你发出的声音由上千个层次的声音组成
The sound you made is composed of thousands of layered voices,
层层堆叠
one on top of the other.
我从未听过如此复杂的声音
I've never heard anything so complex before.
或者说美丽
Or beautiful.
我就一种音色 怎么会发出这么多声音
Well, how can I make so many voices if I only have the one?
声襞和室襞的结构改变了
The vocal and ventricular folds have changed.
会厌和会厌襞上
The epiglottis and epiglottal fold--
它们是菌丝
They're mycelial threads.
菌丝体在她的喉头定植了
The Mycelium has colonized her larynx.
等 等一下 它干什么了
Hol-- Hold on. It-it did what?
最新消息称你现在能
Your update mentioned that you are now able
轻松说母语了 是吗
to effortlessly speak Mothertongue, yes?
突然就变成这样了
我希望你能试着再对她吟唱一次
I'd like you to try singing to Her one more time.
我上次唱的时候 她跳进了我的喉咙里
Last time I did, she jumped down my throat.
拜托了 雷尔
Please, Raelle.
我们需要每一个士兵
We need every soldier,
每一件武器来面对即将到来的敌人
every weapon for what's coming.
你知道他们会做出什么事
You know what they're capable of.
她很强大
She's big.
在塔里木 她的天赋是使有机物变质
In the Tarim, her gift transmuted organic matter.
而现在 在控制下 它能分解无机物
And now, with control, it broke down inorganic matter.
你觉得你能再来一次吗
Do you think you can do it again?
你居然不能去今晚的欢迎会
Can't believe you're gonna miss the reception tonight.
是啊 这是我去武器测试的唯一好处
Yeah, that's the only good thing about my weapons test.
我都不知道我在做什么
I don't even really know what I'm doing yet.
你没问题的 考核地点在哪里
You'll be fine. Where's the test?
不知道 好像她们会告诉我似的
No idea. Like they'd tell me that.
至少你有除子♥宫♥外
At least you have something
能使你脱颖而出的特长了
that sets you apart other than your womb.
说不定我也不去了
Maybe I'll skip, too.
我们不能不去 记得吗
Oh, we can't. Remember?
学员需要不停找男人和生孩子
Cadets need to get busy finding men and making babies.
你听起来并不热衷于这种事
You don't sound particularly rah, rah, rah about it.
可能我早就决定要多为自己着想吧
Maybe I've decided I want more for myself.
洗耳恭听
Do tell.
你有没有曾经觉得你在过别人的人生
Do you ever feel like you're living somebody else's life
而不是你自己的呢
instead of your own?
有过 这种想法一直萦绕在脑中
Yeah. That's going around.
或许你俩只需要和一些帅小伙
OK. Maybe, you two just need to enjoy yourselves
一起享受当下 今晚别再想
with some pretty boys, and stop worrying
其他有的没的了
about everything else for the night.
我请你们喝点小酒
Have a few drinks on me.
为什么只喝小酒
Why stop at a few?
这是今天奥萨蒂到的第四所学校了
This is the fourth school Orsatti's been to today.
是时候弄明白为什么了
It's time we find out why.
等等 他见过你
Wait. He's seen you.
他也见过你
He's seen you, too.
我能搞定
I can manage.
再说了 你是基地军人的孩子
Besides, you were a base brat.
而且我清楚这些地方的路线
And I know my way around these places.
小心点
Just be careful.
你不相信我吗
You don't trust me?
我不相信当下的局势
I don't trust the situation.
我们是一条船上的
We're in this together.
结果是阴性吗
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表