剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
我们之前送去的瘟疫样本
Has The Hague gotten back to you
海牙那边有给你答复吗
on the Plague samples we sent?
还没
Not yet,
但大家终于肯合作了
but everybody's being cooperative for once.
你很擅长让人们以你的方式看待事情
You're very good at getting people to see things your way.
保重 将军
Good day, General.
我会的种子差不多都试遍了
That's basically every Seed I know.
它怎么一点反应没有
Why won't it do anything?
是她 不是它
Her, not it.
放尊重些
Show some respect.
尊重蘑菇
To the mushroom?
她是具有某些真菌特性 没错
She has certain fungal properties, yes.
事实是
The truth is,
我虽已研究多年
I've been studying Her for many years,
但仍对她知之甚少
And I still know so little.
她很古老
She's ancient.
她有应激反应 尤其是对威胁
She responds to stimuli, especially to threats.
你不会想成为她的出气筒的
You do not want to be the target of Her enmity.
我也不想当她的搬运工
Or the bearer of it?
你远不止是她的传输管道
You're more than just a conduit for Her.
她选择和你形成共生关系
She chose to form a symbiosis with you
很晚了
It's late.
我明晚在这里等你
I'll see you here tomorrow evening.
你给我的东西
This thing you gave me,
我不想要
I don't want.
更用不上
Can't even use.
阿比盖尔会想要的
Abigail would love it.
但你却给了我
But you gave it to me.
为什么
Why?
我凭什么要为你而牺牲
Why is it that I have to die for you to do anything?
伊扎多拉
Izadora?
这是死帽蕈
It's a Death-Cap.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
那个种子
That seed?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得我引起她的注意了
I think I got Her attention.
你血统的完整
The integrity of your line
是我最伟大的成就之一
is one of my greatest triumphs.
贝尔威瑟家的全部特征都在你身上
All of the traits that mark a Bellweather are present
-一一呈现 -我远不止如此
- in you. - I'm more than just traits.
我学业勤恳
I've worked hard.
赢下战斗靠技能
Skills help us win the battle,
打赢战争得靠繁衍 亲爱的
but breeding lets us win the war, dear.
因此 我们日渐强大
We're stronger, over time, for it.
所以你想让我
And you want me to handfast with...
跟格里高利奥·谢尔巴克订婚
Gregorio Shellbark?
想都别想
Pass.
你跟你母亲太像了
You are so like your mother
她也有轻狂的一面
She also had her flighty side.
佩特拉·贝尔威瑟 轻狂
Petra Bellweather? Flighty?
最后
At the end of the day,
我至少让她把范围缩小到三个人
I at least got her to narrow the field to the three men
再从中选择你的父亲
that we chose to father you.
那就好人做到底 让我也这样
Then extend me the same courtesy.
你想要那个地震男孩
The Earthquake boy.
你怎么知道的
How do you--
我到处都有耳目
I have eyes and ears everywhere.
贝尔威瑟家的人
A Bellweather being handfasted to someone
跟没参军的人订婚
who's not even in the military.
你觉得下场会如何
How did you think that would go?
你的时限要缩减了
Your timetable will be accelerated
到底什么意思
And what does that mean, exactly
今年年底你就要订婚
Your handfasting will take place at the end of this year.
味道很奇怪吗
Did it taste weird?
对 塔利 很奇怪
Yes, Tally, it tasted weird.
现在一切都很奇怪
Now so does everything else.
但你被批准复职了
But you got cleared for duty.
健康得很
Clean bill of health.
他们用我的声音跟图书馆的对比
They're running the sound I made against the seeds
来弄清前人是否有相同记录
in the library to see if anyone's made it on record before.
所以你是一项绝密军事实验
So you're a top-secret military experiment.
她在重温奥尔德最伟大的战役
And she's reliving Alder's greatest battles.
而我呢 连孩子的父亲是谁
And me, though, I don't even get to choose
都不能自己做主
who the father of my children is going to be.
那我们都不能达成所愿
Well, does it help anything that neither of us
对你有什么帮助吗
can do what we've been doing on purpose?
有点吧
A little.
是啊
Yeah.
糟糕 回头见
Oh, shoot. See you later.
我永远不可能做得到
I'm never going to be able to do this
奥尔德将军要为考试中心开幕式
General Alder needs to pick a different poster child
物色别的门面担当
for the Test Center opening.
已经很接近了 你掌握了要点
You're so close. You had the note,
但你没有用上喉咙
but you're not singing with your throat.
这和我在唱诗班里学的不一样
That's the opposite of what we're taught in choir.
我不知道应该是怎样的感觉
I don't know what it's supposed to feel like.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
你之前成功过
You've done it before.
那这样 你试一试在教会里唱过的歌♥
OK, sing what you sang in church.
在歌♥曲中找到种子
Find the Seed in the song.
我看过那段视频 你很棒
I saw the video. You were terrific.
可是我用充满魔力的高音C熔化了
Yeah, until I melted the priceless stained-glass windows
珍贵的彩璃窗
with Satan's high C.
我看见我爸脸色骤变
I saw my dad's face change.
他本来是在鼓励我
He went from encouraging me
随即就和看陌生人一般
to looking at me like
看着我
he didn't know me.
我和我妈妈一直都很亲密
My mom and I have always been close.
我其实可以免于服役
I had a dispensation from the Army,
但我还是接受了召令
but I answered the call anyway.
她气坏了
She was furious.
那你为什么参军
Why did you join?
为国为民
To serve.
为了成为比我更伟大的事业的一部分
To be a part of something bigger than myself.
如果你厌恶自我就无法成功
You can't do this if you hate who you are.
你之前成功过一次
You did it before.
记忆是强大的
Memories are powerful.
回忆起那时候的感觉
Remember how it felt then,
回忆起音乐是如何引领你的
how the music carried you.
我去
Holy shit.
副总统女儿向塞勒姆堡报告
我真替副总统感到难过
I feel so bad for the Vice-President.
而且事故还发生在教会
And for it to happen at church.
他女儿现在军队了 正学习如何杀人
His daughter's in the Army now, learning how to kill.
这应该算好事
I guess, it's good thing
军队不会对普通人下手
the Army doesn't kill normal people.
可狂欢者会
Those Spree do, though.
军队不是在与狂欢者战斗吗
Isn't the Army fighting the Spree?
没错 好像是在孟加拉什么的
Sure, in Bangladesh or wherever.
但如何保证我们在家的安全呢
But what about keeping us safe at home?
狂欢者现在正瞄准我国的各大设施
The Spree is going after our American institutions.
我们的商场 球场 和餐厅
Our malls. Ball fields. Restaurants.
我们必须逃出去
We gotta go out.
我们就不能躲在地下室
Can't just hide in our basements
等这群女巫们打完吗
until the witches stop fighting.
但我们又不知道如何分辨出她们
We don't even know who they are and aren't anymore.
阿米莉亚 你明白我的意思
Yeah, Amelia, you get it.
我得叫布丽安娜不能和
I had to tell Brianna that she can't play
蒂芙尼一起玩了
with her friend Tiffany anymore.
她被发现是女巫了
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表