剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
No. Never got the chance to, I guess.
我和你妈妈在散兵坑里穿梭
Me and your mom, running from foxhole to foxhole,
愈合伤口 那女人真的很强
closing wounds. That woman was a force!
雷尔也是 但青出于蓝
Raelle's just like her, but more.
毁灭女神 或者说创造女神
A goddess of destruction! Or is it creation?
不管怎样 蘑菇已经被召唤了
Either way, mushrooms have been summoned.
好的 够了 对不起
All right, that's enough. Sorry.
我们不该谈这些的
We're not supposed to talk about that.
你有天赋不奇怪
It's no surprise to hear that you have gifts.
威拉总是说
Willa always said.
我知道 她也在信里说
Yeah, I know. She always said it in her letters, too.
你说得好像那是坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
不 我只是
No, I just--
有时候光写信是不够的
Sometimes letters aren't enough, you know.
确实
True.
但我当时和她在战场的时候
But I was there in the mud with her,
我看她写信
I watched her write to you.
信上都是满满的爱意
There's nothing but love on those pages.
永不消逝
And that's never going away.
雷拉想在夏末节召唤威拉 但她没来
Raelle tried to summon Willa on Samhain, but she didn't come.
在塞勒姆的圣地上
On the hallowed ground of Fort Salem,
被召唤的死者不能拒绝现身
the requested dead cannot refuse to appear.
我想那不是必须的
I guess it's more of a suggestion than a rule,
因为她就没来
because she didn't show.
从另一方面说
...On the other hand,
我的母线经过审查 我可以加入贝勒威瑟
my line's been fully vetted to join the Bellweathers.
是啊 从另一方面来说
Yeah, but, uh on the other other hand,
和她表妹订婚
wouldn't it be kind of weird,
是不是有点奇怪
you know, having been engaged to her cousin?
把对查维尔的爱和回忆
Um, would it be so weird to bond
和这绑定起来是不是很奇怪
over the love and memory of Charvel?
是 非常奇怪
Yes. It would be very weird.
我很乐意在你找到下一任之前
I'd be more than happy to stay with our child full-time,
一直带孩子
until your second spouse joins us.
你会对母线做出什么贡献
And what would you contribute to our line?
我不是为这而来的
That isn't why I'm here.
就像阿比盖尔说的 我是找个容身之所
As Abigail explained, I just needed a place to stay.
最好是这样
It had better be unique because
因为她在贝尔威瑟做得很不错
she already has incredible Weatherwork.
你想问什么 我的体征吗
You wanna know what... physical traits I have to offer?
不然我们怎么知道你能生育出怎样的士兵
How else are we to know what sort of soldier you'd produce?
就像繁殖种马
It's like you're talking about breeding stallions.
母马 但你已经理解窍门了
Mares, but you're starting to get the hang of it.
我们还要评估你的性格
We'll also be taking stock of your temperament,
智力 家庭情况
intellect and your family's standing.
所以你们所有人 和阿比盖尔的母亲一起过吗
So, all-all of you... with Abigail's mother?
我们所有人贡献最好的部分创造阿比盖尔
We each contributed the best of us to make Abigail.
同时吗
At the same time?
看将军怎么想
Whatever the general wants.
这是个微妙的过程
It was a... delicate process.
你能为这个假设的联盟做出什么贡献
So, what would you bring to this very hypothetical union?
我不知道 我没打算
I don't know. I wasn't planning
和阿比盖尔正式结合
on having an official union with Abigail.
代表我的女儿感谢各位光临
On behalf of my daughter, thank you all for coming.
抱歉我迟到了 但世界不等女人
Sorry to be tardy, but the world waits for no woman.
有什么要说的吗 阿比盖尔
Is there something we need to talk about, Abigail?
这里不是你的私人领地 佩蒂
This residence isn't your personal drop-zone, Peti.
你记得布丽安娜的爸爸带你去哪了吗
Do you remember where Brianna's dad took you?
他带我去了很多地方
He took me lots of places.
那里有别的孩子吗
Was there any place with other kids around?
有吗
Yeah?
你记得那里是什么样的吗
Can you remember what it was like there?
这很重要 这样我们才能帮他们
It's important, so we can go help them.
很黑 我听到有人哭
It was dark. I could hear someone crying.
那里闻起来很奇怪 像狗粮
And it smelled funny, like... dog food.
闻起来很奇怪
And it smelled funny,
像狗粮
like... dog food.
我为你骄傲 蒂芙尼
I'm proud of you, Tiffany.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
他们把她们关在兽医诊所里 关在笼子里
They're keeping them in a vet's office. In cages.
敬我母亲一杯 不管她在哪里
无论是天堂还是地狱
从没想过我能活着听到一个科勒家的人说母语
Never thought I'd live to see a Collar speaking Mothertongue.
你现在是战争学院的宠儿了
You're a War-College fancy, now.
你当时在吗 她去世的那天
Were you there? The day she...
不 格林维尔当时一片混乱
No. God, Greenville was chaos.
有太多地雷要处理了
It was a lot of those mines to deal with.
什么样的
What type?
武器推进 装在瓶子里
Uh, Weaponized Pushing. In bottles.
你知道这些瓶子是什么时候开始出现的吗
Do you know when those bottles first started showing up?
我记得应该是94年吧 在苏丹
I believe it was '94? Sudan.
然后一年后 在白俄♥罗♥斯♥分治期间的明斯克
Then a year later, in Minsk during the Belarus partition.
他们不知用了什么手段把它加强了
They tweaked it, somehow.
后面用上的东西比瓶子更糟糕
It got a whole lot worse than just bottles.
这两起冲突应该并不是关联的
The two conflicts weren't connected, though.
虽然我很喜欢给你们上历史课
As much as I love a good history lesson,
但时间不早了 你们俩已经让我累坏了
it is getting late and you ladies have tired me out.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
走吧 塔利该睡觉了
Come on. Bedtime for Tally.
小塔
Tal?
等等 那些自杀瓶
So, wait-- So, the suicide bottles
在殉道的两年后
moved halfway across the world
穿越了半个地球
in the two years after the Martyrdom.
妮科特发明了这一异能
Nicte invented the Work.
以前没人见过这样的东西
No one had seen anything like it before,
即便是奥尔德也没有
not even Alder.
所以那一定是她教给他们的
So, it had to have been taught to them by her.
然后就
And then...
-然后就什么 -一切都变了
- And then what? - Everything changed.
第一次被证实的狂欢者袭击是发生在97年
The first confirmed Spree attack was in '97.
你认为是妮科特把她的能力教给了狂欢者吗
You think Nicte gave her Working to the Spree?
我认为是妮科特一手创造了狂欢者
I think Nicte created the Spree.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
我们会一直陪你到最后
We'll be with you to the very end.
我已经不再害怕了 妮科特
I'm not afraid anymore, Nicte.
你打通阿比盖尔的电♥话♥了吗
Were you able to get Abigail on the phone?
接电♥话♥的人说她没空
The guy who answered said that she was unavailable,
在某个晚宴上
at some dinner event.
我觉得是他们的管家
I think he was their butler.
你认为奥尔德一直都知道妮科特的事吗
Do you think Alder's known about Nicte this whole time?
如果你想出来了 我相信她也已经知道了
If you figured it out, I'm sure she has, too.
难怪她被被屏蔽了
No wonder she was redacted.
奥尔德本可以把她所有的错误都抹掉
Alder can just blot out all her mistakes.
我很意外她竟然没有试图完全抹去狂欢者
I'm surprised she hasn't tried to blot out the Spree, altogether.
她把我们卷入了又一场战争
It's another war she's gotten us into.
我们要同时在多少条前线上作战
I mean, how many fronts are we supposed to fight at the same time?
小塔
Tal.
无论是面对奥尔德或其他人 我们都能挺过去
We'll survive whatever Alder or anyone else throws at us.
我不想只是想活下来
I don't wanna just survive.
如果我能做出些改变
Not if I can change things.
嗯
Yeah.
这可能是相亲中我最不喜欢的部分
This might be my least favorite part of the match-making process.
你们塔里木的人也是这样吗
Is it the same with your people in the Tarim?
不完全是
Not exactly.
你这样和我们竞争一定很艰难
It must be difficult for you to compete with us like this.
-我不需要竞争 -是吗
- I'm not competing. - Oh!
觉得你十拿九稳了吗
Think you're a sure thing?
别低估他
Don't underestimate him.
你见过他的大地之力吗
Have you seen his earth Working?
他眨眼间就能把一块巨石劈开
He could split a boulder in a blink.
这就是你们追女人的方式吗
Is that how you woo your women?
劈石求爱吗
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表