剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
So, as I'm walking up to Willa's room in the infirmary,
有个士兵拦下我
this soldier stops me.
她显然能看出我是平民
Now, she can tell I'm a civilian.
但你不是获准进入了吗
But you were cleared to be there?
可是她一知道我是孩子父亲
But when she found out I was the father,
就大谈这是如何的荒谬
she went off about how wrong that was, how--
以及我会让我的女儿变软弱
How I'd made my daughter weak.
-这也太糟了吧 -确实
- That's awful! - Yeah, it was,
直到威拉走出产房♥
until Willa stepped out of her room,
身上还沾满生孩子出的血
still covered in blood from the birth,
手里抱着我们的宝贝女儿
holding our baby girl.
你妈妈是怎么说来着
How did Mom tell this part, again?
-呃 我不知道 -她接下来怎么说的
- Oh, gosh, I don't know. - What she said next?
-我不记得了 -总之
- I don't remember. - Well, anyway,
威拉·科勒直视着那个士兵说
Willa Collar looked that soldier in the eye and said,
"你觉得我的女儿看上去很弱吗"
"Does my daughter look weak to you?!"
我去把这些打包一下
Wow. I'm gonna get this packed up.
好的
Sure.
印度军方称印度袭击事件是
请问 我能要一个打包盒吗
Hey, uh, can we get a box?
谢谢
Thank you.
名为"奸党"的反女巫平民组织所为
我们该怎么告诉她
What are we going to tell her?
最好一开始就说实话吧
Think the truth's a good place to start.
如果她要消失的话
Well, if she's going to disappear,
她还是知道为好 对吧
she might as well know, right?
消失
Disappear?
她不会和狂欢者一起逃亡的
She's not going on the run with the Spree.
但她不能去军队
She can't go to the Army.
她需要担心的是奸党 而不是参军
It's the Camarilla she has to worry about, not conscription.
这与你无关 也与我无关
This isn't about you. Or me.
这是她自己的事
This is about her.
逃兵们能护她周全 和他们以前保护我一样
The dodgers can keep her safe just like they did with me,
保护她直至长大能自己做决定
until she's old enough to make her own choices.
我在寄养项目就呆得很好
The Fosterling program did pretty right by me.
但你看看你现在
And where are you now?
作为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 和我在一起
Out here with me, a terrorist.
守夜的时候我在商场看见你了
I saw you at that mall during the vigil.
你已不再是一年前的那个你了
You are not the same person you were a year ago.
那我杀死肖恩时我为什么会笑
Then why did I laugh when I killed Shane?
你杀了肖恩
You murdered Shane?
难道他不该死吗 鉴于他对蒂芙尼的所作所为
Tell me he didn't deserve it, for what he did to Tiffany?
那你又是如何对待布丽安娜的
And what did you do to Brianna
你从她身边夺走了她父亲
by taking her father away from her?
我们不应该在她面前这样吵
She shouldn't hear us fight like this.
我们去喝点热巧克力吧
Let's go for some hot chocolate.
-再见 爸爸 -祝你今天愉快
- Bye, Pops. - Have a good day!
小塔 放轻松点 这是我们第一次休假
Tal, can we just relax? This is our first break, ever.
一眨眼就度过了
And it'll be over in a blink of an eye.
因此你该和他谈谈你的母亲
Which is why you should talk to him about your mom.
我只是 我不想让他难受
I just-- I don't wanna upset him.
难受的不是他吧
It isn't him that's getting upset.
那你告诉我如何不对夏末节感到难受
Well then, tell me how not to be upset about Samhain.
你的亡者是个陌生人 还带着铃铛出现
Your dead was a total stranger and showed up with bells on,
而我等待母亲一整晚 她都没有出现
and I waited on my own mother all night, and she didn't show.
他不会想你一人承受这些的
He wouldn't want you to go through this alone.
难道我就直接问他 "爸爸
Yeah, sure, I'll just ask him, "Um, hey, Dad,
你知道为什么妈妈要第二次抛弃我吗"
any idea why my mom would abandon me a second time?"
你认得那辆车吗
Do you recognize that car?
吃饭的时候它也在
It was outside the diner, too.
确实 我们进城的一路上都在
Yeah, and on our way into town.
这是个警告
That was a warning.
我认得你
I know you.
你是军队的
You're military?!
等等 其他两人呢
Wait, where's the other two?
我们接到命令
We have orders to keep
要保护我们的特殊计划小姐远离麻烦
Miss Special Projects, here, out of trouble.
但我记得你来自基础训练部门
But I remember you from Basic.
你就是那个麻烦 学员
You are the trouble, Cadet.
行 别指望我会
Yeah, well, don't expect me
邀请你们共进咖啡和饼干
to invite you in for coffee and cookies.
塔利
Tally!
能谈一会儿吗
Do you have a minute to talk?
一分钟 可以
A minute. Sure.
她继承了你的严谨啊
She inherited that exactness from you.
当然 这也造就了出色的战略规划能力
Which makes for superior tactical planning, of course.
很抱歉我们突然的要求
I'm sorry we sprung this on you.
我知道这一切都发生太快
I know it's all happening so fast.
惊喜我能应付 但我还有其他更要紧的事
Surprises I can handle. But I have other priorities right now.
比如说阿迪尔
Such as Adil?
比如说做好一名士兵
Such as being a soldier.
怀有一个女儿 女神在上
Having a daughter, goddess permit,
也是士兵职责的一部分
is part of being a soldier.
你会明白 没有比这更快乐的了
There's no greater joy, you'll see.
现在不是快乐的时候
This isn't a time for joy.
孩子不应该现在来到这个世上
A kid shouldn't come into this world right now.
你的孩子很幸运有你在身边保护她们
Your children will be lucky to have you around to protect them.
不仅是孩子们 还有血脉的未来
And not just them, but the future of the line--
不要说教了 安东
Stop sermonizing, Anton.
晚餐的时候放松心态
Please, keep an open mind at dinner.
你让她先下手
You let her get the drop on you,
现在你救出的孩子在狂欢者手里
and now the child that you rescued is in the Spree's hands?
拉姆肖恩不打算让蒂芙尼跟着他们
Ramshorn isn't planning on keeping Tiffany with them.
你太天真了 居然还相信那个
You're naive to believe that.
和她一起行动就是个错误
It was a mistake to work with her at all.
将军 这就能证证实
General, it stands to reason the Camarilla
奸党可能劫持其他女巫当人♥质♥
may have taken other young witches hostage.
把女孩们安全带回去 佩特拉
Bring our daughters home safe, Petra,
不要放过任何阻拦你们的人
and spare no one who tries to stop you.
我要去追踪主教托姆斯
I'll start by tailing the Exarch Tooms--
不 你的行动结束了
No. Your time on this operation is over.
将军 在战场上我对你更有用
General, I'm of more use to you in the field.
奸党看过你的脸
Where the Camarilla's seen your face?
不许去 情报部去行动
No. Intelligence has this from here.
行动已经开始了
Things are already in motion.
我会继续在安纳波利斯监视
I'll continue to monitor from Annapolis.
代我向密涅瓦问好
Give Minerva my regards.
阿纳科斯蒂亚 这是战争中的至暗时刻
This is a dire moment in our war, Anacostia.
平民质疑我的信誉
Civilians question my credibility
奸党的每次进攻都很勇猛
and the Camarilla are emboldened with every attack.
你做得很好 但现在我要你回到我身边
You did a fine job. But now I need you back by my side,
在这里你可以发挥最大作用
where you can do the most good.
我以为你不想提起你妈妈
I thought you didn't wanna talk about your mom.
是不想在我爸爸面前提
Well, I mean, not with my dad,
奎因不一样
but Quinn's a different story.
以未知之法带领盲人
I bring the blind by the ways they knew not.
通往未知之途
I will lead them on paths unknown.
黑暗消退为光明
I make the darkness light before them.
走吧 弗兰克
Get going, Frank!
我最喜欢的捣蛋鬼来了
My favorite troublemaker just rode in on the wind.
这是我的朋友塔利·克雷文
This is my friend Tally Craven.
我很快就能看见你了
I'll get a look at you soon enough.
奎因是我妈妈的好朋友
Quinn was my mom's best friend.
也是最经济的保姆
Cheapest babysitter, too.
真好喝
Oh, this is good!
古老的基♥督♥教异教♥徒♥酿造
Ancient Christo-pagan brew.
可以让你和圣灵沟通
Allows you to commune with the Holy Spirit.
真的吗
Really?
不 不是真的
No, not really.
我们在诺里尔斯克驻扎的时候我酿的
I cooked this up when we were stationed in Norilsk.
威拉跟你说过那次围攻吗
Willa ever tell you about that siege?
没有 可能是没机会吧
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表