剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
They were on base for Penelope's interview.
我猜他们
And I guess they just...
就一直拍下去了
I guess they just kept filming.
你知道我刚离开没多久
Did you know that this Witchplague
这场灾难就把她带走了吗
took her just minutes after I left?
你能想象作为一个父亲我的心情吗
Can you imagine what that feels like for a father?
佩内洛普是被带走的许多人中的一个
Penelope was one of many who were taken--
你应该保护她的
You were supposed to keep her safe.
视频清清楚楚地显示
The footage clearly shows your daughter's Unit
你女儿的部队用一种咒语把她带走了
taking her out with some sort of a... spell!
部队正在调查
The Army is conducting an investigation.
这可不仅仅是调查那么简单
This is a lot bigger than an investigation.
这是犯罪
This is now a criminal matter.
我要通缉逮捕
I have a warrant for the arrest of your daughter
你女儿和她的小队涉嫌谋杀
and her Unit for murder.
他们将在华盛顿接受传讯
They'll be arraigned in D.C.
喊总统过来
Get me the President.
我们都听说你的事了
We all heard what you did.
你杀死了一名无辜的女巫
You took the life of an innocent young witch,
她本来前途光明
her whole life in front of her.
那是个艰难的决定
That was not an easy call to make.
而且会让你懊悔很久
And it is a decision that will haunt your days.
但也是正确的决定
But it was the right call to make.
因为这样能拯救成百上千的生命
Because in so doing, you saved the lives of thousands.
我还能站在这里
I am here standing.
我们能活下来都是因为你们三个
We are all here breathing because of you three.
这需要勇气
It took bravery,
在混乱中保持冷静思考
clear thinking in the face of oblivion.
保持荣耀感和责任感
A sense of duty and honor.
我很荣幸能与你们成为战友
I am proud to serve in this Army alongside you.
她看着我的眼睛
She looked at me right in my eyes.
她非常害怕
She was so, so scared.
直到最后还在求我
And she begged me in that last moment.
-她 -我们救了别人 塔利
- She- - We saved lives, Tal.
就像M说的
Just like M said.
别无他法了
There's no other way to cook it.
阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟军官
Officer Cadets Abigail Bellweather,
塔利·克雷文和雷尔·科勒
Tally Craven and Raelle Collar.
你们因为牵涉佩内洛普·西尔弗的谋杀
You are hereby remanded into custody in connection
要被扣押候审
with the murder of Penelope Silver.
让开 中士
Step aside, Sergeant.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
退下
Stand down.
很快就会结束的
This will be over before you know it.
你在这啊
There you are.
这个周末糟透了
We picked one hell of a weekend.
西尔弗来了 我要和他一起回去
Silver's here. I'm headed back with him.
或许我们能
Maybe we could, um...
找时间再试一次
try this again sometime?
过来 我给你看一样东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
这是昨晚东门的记录
This is the log from Eastgate last night,
就在处决前两小时
two hours before the execution.
似乎是你授权同意了记者
Looks like you signed off on the news crew
去采访佩内洛普
for Penelope's interview.
没错 是我同意的
Yeah, I signed off on them.
我甚至还领着他们去佩内洛普的房♥间
Even walked them to Penelope's room.
你明白的 那些平民经常在基地迷路
You know how civvies always get lost on base.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
又有两名电视台人员从北门
Turns out two more TV crews entered from Northgate
和西门进入 都是你签字授权的
and Westgate... all signed off on by you.
能解释一下吗
Care to explain that?
我只同意了这一个人
I only signed in the one crew.
这两个不是我的签名
These two aren't my signatures...
我相信你
I believe you.
为什么是华盛顿 为什么我们不在这里受讯
Why D.C.? Why aren't we being tried here?
这不是个审判
It's not a trial.
希望不会到哪一步
Hopefully it won't even get that far.
这只是正式起诉我们的传讯
It's just an arraignment where they formally charge us.
好 你妈妈不能帮我们大事化小吗
Well, can't your mom make this go away?
她现在正前往华盛顿
She's on her way to DC right now.
证据摆得很清楚
It'll be clear in the evidence
我们是不得已而采取手段
that we did what we had to do
来阻止袭击的
to stop the attack.
佩内洛普成了人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Penelope was a human bomb.
我们帮她解除了武器
We disarmed her.
我们只需要解释清楚
We just need to explain.
我可不确定 女士们
I don't know, ladies.
听上去外面的干草叉部队正在群情激愤呢
Sounds like the pitchfork brigade is motivating out there...
"烧死女巫
"Burn, witch, burn...
-烧死女巫" -少来了 巴坦
- Burn, witch, burn." - Easy, Batan.
不久之后 他们就会深更半夜
Soon enough they'll be knocking on people's doors
敲响每一户人家的门
in the middle of the night,
围捕女巫以及各种异己者
rounding up witches and anyone else who's different.
你能少说一分钟风凉话吗
Can you lighten up for one minute?
她说得对
She's right.
平民政♥府♥会处决我
The civilian government will execute me,
我会作为殉道者而死去
and I'll get a martyr's death.
我很抱歉 你可能不会如愿善终
I'm just sorry that it's not gonna end so well for you.
在伤脑筋吗 红发佬
Heady times, huh, Red?
你可不可以别叫我红发佬
Any chance that you could stop calling me Red?
你这家伙没有幽默感
You're no fun.
我一直在想他们说的话
I keep thinking about something one of them said.
他感谢了我
He thanked me.
他说我展现出了人性
He said I showed humanity
展现出了女巫的真正内核
the true nature of the witch.
他说我让他们的工作更容易了
That I made their job much easier.
尽管我很不想同意
So much as I'm loathe to agree
那群种族屠♥杀♥主义的混♥蛋♥
with that genocidal piece of shit,
他说的话也有一点道理
he had a point.
你践行了你认可的道义
You did what you believed was right.
奥尔德也是
So did Alder.
当他杀了小佩时 我们也是
And so did we, when he killed Pen.
现在他们要因此把你变成怪物 等着瞧吧
And now they're gonna turn you Into monsters for it... watch.
我们是不是参与了什么坏事
Have we played a part in something awful?
奥尔德一下台 我们几乎就被全灭了
Alder steps down, they almost wipe us out.
我意思是 难道我们帮了他们
I mean, have we helped them?
因为在我看来 他们已经赢了
Because from where I sit, they've won.
战斗还没结束 红发佬
Battle's not over, Red.
真♥相♥终于大白于天下了
The truth is finally out
可根本没人在意
and none of it matters.
我曾试图去改变一切
I was trying to change things.
但我们已经一退再退了
But we've stepped so far back.
奥尔德必须离开
Alder had to go.
你知道的
You know that.
既然你这么说
If you say so.
看来你是带着风暴来的
Looks like you brought the storm with you.
请坐
Please... sit.
我能理解副总统西尔弗的悲痛和茫然
I can appreciate Vice President Silver's grief
但我们得说清楚
and bewilderment but let's be clear here.
我女儿和她的队员在那一天拯救了大家
My daughter and her Unit saved the day.
方法是杀了一名女孩
By murdering a girl.
佩内洛普是传染源
Penelope was the source of the contagion.
阿比盖尔小队根本别无选择
Abigail's unit had no choice.
否则会有更多人死去
Many more would have perished.
我们只是需要明白当时的经过
We just need to understand what happened.
那就请让我去调查
Then let me perform my own investigation.
我甚至都没来得及完全询问她们
I haven't even had time to debrief them fully.
看来是阿比盖尔完成致命一击的
It looks like the coup de grace was Abigail's.
很不幸
Unfortunate.
我们的女儿们
Not our daughters
是不会把佩内洛普的牺牲当作什么象征的
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表