剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
这么多年来 伊扎多拉一直渴望建立链接
I would have loved to have seen Izadora's face when she realized
我真想看看她意识到
that, after all those years of yearning for a connection,
菌丝体选了你而不是她时的表情
the Mycelium chose you and not her.
其实 我不知道这到底是多大一份礼物
Actually, um, I don't know how much of a gift this really is.
听起来
From the sound of it,
你现在是史上最强大的女巫之一
you're now one of the most powerful witches ever.
我听着像是份礼物
Seems like a gift to me.
我只是希望我不必独自背负它
I just wish I didn't have to carry it alone.
你怎会是独自一人呢
How are you alone?
你有阿比盖尔和塔利
You've got Abigail and Tally.
她们永远都是你的姐妹
They're always gonna be your sisters.
你们三个一起 就是一股力量
The three of you together, you're a... you're a force.
我们的直升机来了
That's our ride.
你最好躲起来
You should probably make yourself scarce.
不 我不在乎会发生什么
No. I don't care what happens.
我不会再离开你了
I'm not walking away from you again.
我们该去叫醒孩子们了
We should go wake the kids up.
另一架直升机会带他们回去
Oh, another transport's coming to take them back.
阿迪尔 你得陪着他们
Adil, you're supposed to accompany them.
只有阿迪尔吗
Just Adil?
计划略有改变
There's been a slight change of plans.
发生了很多事
Yeah, a lot has happened.
等等 我妈让你无视奥尔德的直接命令吗
So wait, my mom told you to ignore Alder's direct order?
-没错 -她要变成革命者了
- Sure did. - She's becoming quite the revolutionary.
我觉得这正是军队更需要的
Exactly what the Army needs more of, I'd say.
-同意 -好吧
- Agreed. - Okay.
我们对妮科特的藏身之处了解多少
What do we know about where Nicte's holed up?
-我认为 -这不关你的事
- I think... - You're not a part of this.
-小阿 -你就这么固执
- Abs. - Are you so stubborn
无视有机会帮你的人吗
you'd ignore the one person who has a chance of helping you?
我们要对付的是狂欢者的创始人
We're going up against the founder of the Spree.
你不觉得锡拉是她的追随者
You don't think Scylla being one of her followers
与之冲突吗
is kind of a conflict?
她在实验室里帮了我 你看到了
She had my back in that lab. You saw that.
阿比盖尔 我们不熟狂欢者异能 锡拉熟
Abigail, we aren't familiar with Spree Work. Scylla is.
是啊 太过熟悉了
Yeah, a little too familiar.
小塔 麻烦讲几句道理
Tal, please talk some sense here.
我不喜欢这样 但她说得有道理
I'm not happy about this, but she has a point.
认真的吗 你可是告发她的人
Seriously? You're the one who turned her in.
是啊 昨天她还救了雷尔一命
Yeah, and yesterday, she helped save Raelle's life.
这就是我需要的所有证据
That's all the proof I need.
-人是会变的 -我们需要她
- People change. - We need her.
你要是走错一步 我就会杀了你 死灵法
The first false move you make, I'm ending you, Necro.
记住指示
Remember the briefing.
巴坦会对你们使用
Batan will be throwing all kinds
各种非《正典》能力
of Off-Canon your way.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
学员们 跟在我们后面 我们走吧
Cadets, you stay behind us. Let's go!
当然了 我们会跟在后面 提醒下我
Sure, we'll stay behind. Remind me who on this mission
这次任务中是谁多次面对奸党并取得胜利的
has actually faced the Camarilla on multiple occasions, and won?
这才是我们熟知且喜爱的阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟
There's the Abigail Bellweather we know and love.
我讨厌蝙蝠
Oh, I hate bats.
晚餐快好了 小雷
Dinner's almost ready, Rae.
妈妈
Mom?
来帮我摆餐具吧 小雷
Why don't you come help me set the table, Rae?
但愿你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
来吧 孩子 愣着干嘛呢
Come on, kid. What are you waiting for?
一顿丰盛的家庭晚宴 将成为你的美好回忆
A nice family dinner, it'll be a good memory to take with you.
你们俩真的相信
You two really believe
我在打仗的时候
that I'm thinking about you
在想你们吗
in the middle of a war zone?
你们也太自私了吧
How selfish can you be?
不要接
Don't answer that.
雷尔 这不是真的
Raelle, this isn't real.
你还记得今天早上
Remember this morning.
我说过不要接
I said don't answer it.
威拉 你离开的时候我一直都在想你
Willa, I never stop thinking about you when you're gone.
我从未停止对你的思念
And I never stop thinking about you.
妈妈 你都做了些什么
Mom, what did you do?!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Oh, Dad!
询问 便会得到 寻找 便会寻到
Ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find.
知道吗 小雷
You know, Rae,
我以为和你♥爸♥爸结婚毁了我的生活
I thought marrying your father was the thing that ruined my life.
但不是那样 你才是
But it's not. You are.
妈妈 我爱你 为什么那样说
Mom! I love you. Why are you saying that?
对你来说什么是快乐 锡拉·拉姆肖恩
What's your pleasure, Scylla Ramshorn?
雷尔 那不是真的 是妮科特
Raelle, this isn't real! Nicte is doing this!
记住 我们在突袭 这不是真的
Remember, we're on a raid! This isn't real.
雷尔
Raelle!
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
是妮科特 入侵了我们的大脑
It was Nicte, getting into our heads.
太真实了
It was so real.
你是怎么摆脱的
How did you get out of it?
你以前用过这个异能
You've used this Working before.
范围更大
On a larger scale.
我们要找到塔利和阿比盖尔
We need to find Tally and Abigail.
如果他们陷入幻境
If they're caught in this...
朋友们 我没看到什么东西
Guys, I'm not seeing anything.
什么
What?
先别管那个 克雷文
Forget about that for the moment, Craven.
我叫你来是谈谈你的所作所为
I summoned you here to talk about your behavior.
你对我提出了一些强烈谴责
You've made some pretty strong accusations against me.
对不起 我当时担心雷尔
I'm sorry. I was upset about Raelle.
我知道这不是借口
I know that's not an excuse.
你有话直说的性子
Your willingness to speak your mind
是你实力的体现
is a measure of your strength.
我很少见到你这样的人
I haven't come across many like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
几个世纪来我有过很多女佣
I've had many Biddies over the centuries,
但我们的联♥系♥很独特
but our connection was very unique.
很强大
Very powerful.
而且很明显 坚不可摧
And, clearly, not easily broken.
女佣在哪里
Where... where are the Biddies?
我知道你已经感觉到了
I know you've felt it.
我感觉到了
I've felt it.
那种联♥系♥
That connection.
我逐渐意识到切断这种联♥系♥是个错误
I've come to realize that to sever it was a mistake.
现在你将重新加入我的女佣
Now, you will rejoin my Biddies.
-什么 -我希望你知道你的牺牲
- What? - I hope that you know that your sacrifice
将被永远铭记
will never be forgotten.
不
No.
不 求你了
No. No, please.
我不想要这样
I don't want this.
-你想要 -不
- Yes, you do. - No.
这是你到塞勒姆堡后一直想要的
It's what you've wanted since you arrived at Fort Salem.
不 不
No. No...
你想成为我 塔利
You want to be me, Tally.
塔利 听我说 用你的视觉
Tally, listen to me! Use your Sight!
仔细看 塔利 这不是真的
Look through it, Tally! This isn't real!
放手 放手 塔利
Let go! Let go! Tally!
妮科特
Nicte...
阿比盖尔在哪
Where's Abigail?
就是这样 阿比盖尔
That's it, Abigail!
现在把它们汇合起来
Now braid them together!
小心
Carefully!
就是这样
That's it!
太好了 阿比盖尔
Brilliant, Abigail!
杰姆会很骄傲的
Jem would be proud!
阿比盖尔
Abs!
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表