剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
The Mycelium is dead witches.
这就是你在这里跟我说话的方式
That's how you're here, talking to me.
这就是我们死后要去的地方吗
Is this where we go when we die?
我们通过母亲活下去
We live on through the Mother...
我们的力量通过你延续
And our power lives on through you.
这样我们的宿敌才能最终被打败
So that our Ancient Enemy can finally be defeated,
世界大战也能打赢
and the Great War can be won.
学员
Cadet?
我还能闻到他们烧焦的味道
I can still smell them burning.
你闻不到吗
Can't you smell it?
他们就在那里
They're right there.
他们就在我们身边
And they're all around us.
我妈妈和他们在一起
My mom's with them.
他们是我的一部分 所以她和我在一起
And they're a part of me. So she's with me.
他们都是
They all are.
她给了我这个礼物
She gave me this gift,
我不需要任何人教我怎么使用它
And I'm not gonna let anybody tell me how to use it.
是因为招募之旅的事吗
Is this about the recruitment tour?
我不会去的
I'm not going on any tour.
这件事我们无权决定 学员
That's above both our pay grades, Cadet.
非也
No, it isn't.
酒吧不错 将军
Nice bars, General.
你的也不错 夸特梅因上尉
Yours aren't bad either, Captain Quartermain.
谢谢你给我升职
Thank you for the promotion.
你针对奸党的特别行动进展如何
How's your "special initiative" against the Camarilla shaping up?
恐怕这个需要保密
I'm afraid that's "need to know".
情报组很适合你 上尉
Intelligence suits you, Captain.
"情报"
"Intelligence"?
斯特林·伍德罗 你怎么来了
Sterling Woodlot, what are you doing here?
显然不像你一样飞黄腾达啊
Well, clearly not moving up in the world like you.
我现在是西尔弗的安保
I'm on Silver's detail now.
别装了 我知道你在监视我
Stop pretending like you don't keep tabs on me.
过得怎么样
How's life?
忙碌 奇怪
Busy. Strange.
巴坦的情况一团糟
This Batan situation is a mess.
比你想的还糟
It's worse than you think.
怎么会
How?
我现在在情报部门
Yeah, I'm in Intelligence now.
如果我告诉你 我就得杀了你
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
那我死得其所了
Well, then I'd die a happy man.
你为蒂芙尼所做的
Now what you're doing to help Tiffany is, uh...
可不是小事
it's no small thing.
听着 我不知道
Here, look, I--I don't know what kind of trouble
你惹了什么麻烦 但是
you've gotten yourself into, but, uh...
这件事结束后
when this is done, you're-- feel free to stay on
你可以在家里呆多久都行
at the house for as long as you like.
我已经够麻烦你了
I've imposed too much already.
如果你是我女儿生活的一部分
Look, if you're a part of my little girl's life,
那你也是我的一部分
then you're a part of mine, too.
她和逃兵在一起很安全的
She'll be safe with the Dodgers.
社区也救了我
The Community saved me, too.
-你要记得我 好吗 -谢谢你 蒂芙尼
- So you remember me, okay? - Thank you, Tiffany.
走吧 蒂芙尼我送你出去
Come on, Tiffany, I'll, uh, I'll walk you out.
你介意出去走走吗
Would you mind going for a walk?
我想给你看点东西
There's something I'd like to show you.
你管它叫什么
What do you call it?
我称之为摩瑞根的低语
I call it Morrigan's Whisper.
我们怎么用它来对付奸党
How do we use it against the Camarilla?
我不愿意结束女巫的生命
I take no pleasure in ending a witch's life.
但这个女人不仅仅是个女巫
But this woman is no mere witch.
妮科特·巴坦是个杀人犯
Nicte Batan is a murderer.
她对美国公民犯下的罪行
Her crimes against the citizens of the United States
不能坐视不理
cannot go unanswered.
她的死
With her death,
就是我们向全世界狂欢者发出的信♥号♥♥
we send a signal to Spree cells around the world
我们会追捕他们
that we will hunt them.
我们会找到他们的
We will find them.
我们会了结他们
And we will end them.
她不会被烧死
She will not be burned,
因为即使是我们最卑鄙的敌人也不该落得如此下场
because even our most rank, vile enemy deserves better than that.
只要三鞭
With three strikes,
妮科特·巴坦会见到女神
Nicte Batan will meet the Goddess.
一鞭击中心脏
One for the heart.
一鞭击中头部
One for the head.
一鞭击中灵魂
And one for the soul.
住手
Stop!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我申请替身仪式
我的命换她的命
贝尔威瑟将军 我不知道这是什么情况
General Bellweather, I do not know what this is.
但你得做点什么
But do something about it.
我不能
I... can't.
我从没见过女巫的祈求
I've never seen a witch invoke it before.
这是她们俩之间的事了
This is between the two of them now.
克雷文
Craven,
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你必须这么做
You're going to have to,
除非你想告诉大家 我们来这里的真正原因
unless you want to tell everyone why we are really here.
一鞭击中头部
And one for the head!
不
No!
我申请替身仪式
我的命换她的命
我的命换她的命
我的命换她的命
妮科特要为她的所有罪行负责
Nicte is guilty of every crime she's been accused of,
但世界需要知道她为什么这么做
but the world needs to know why she did what she did.
告诉他们
Tell them.
妮科特是个军人
Nicte was a soldier,
就像我们一样
just like us.
直到将军背叛了她
Until the General betrayed her,
试图将她从历史中抹去
and tried to erase her from history.
是她创建的狂欢者
She started the Spree,
让我们陷入了长达二十年的战争
and plunged us into twenty years of war;
女巫对抗女巫
witch against witch.
如果妮科特被处决 世界上就少了一个女巫
If Nicte is executed, it's one less witch in the world.
这正是奸党想要的
And that's just what the Camarilla wants:
让我们继续自相残杀
for us to keep killing each other,
他们可以坐山观虎斗
while they sit back and watch.
妮科特应该为她的罪行付出代价
Nicte should pay for her crimes,
但不是像这样
but not like this.
她不是这里唯一有罪的人
And she is not the only guilty one here.
将军 如果你不执行
General, if you don't do this,
那我们自己动手了
we will just carry it out ourselves.
我知道
I know.
将军
General...
莎拉
Sarah.
我的战友们
My fellow soldiers...
我很抱歉让大家经历这些
I am sorry I brought us to this place.
我们的宿敌利用了我们之间的冲突
Our Ancient Enemy has taken advantage of the conflict
像一种可以杀死所有人的传染病一样
between us to fester and spread like an infection
溃烂并扩散
that threatens to kill us all.
在我眼皮底下
On my watch.
我很担心
I was worried...
你们对未来毫无准备
that I was leaving you unprepared for the future.
但你们比我准备得更充分
But you are more ready to face it than I ever was.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Do not make the same mistakes I have.
请永远不要忘记
And please, never forget...
我们也是人类
that we are also human.
我们将用风暴和狂怒来迎接奸党
We will meet the Camarilla with storm and fury.
风暴和狂怒
With storm and fury.
风暴和狂怒
With storm and fury!
试着保持白平衡
Let's try and get a white balance.
没问题吧
We good?
有时候是挺烦的 抱歉
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表