剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
Sometimes it gets you. Sorry.
她没事的
Oh, she'll be fine.
她可比这坚强多了
She's made of tougher stuff than that.
让我们单独谈谈好吗 谢谢
Give us the room, will you? Please.
我想在回华盛顿之前来看看你
So I wanted to check in with you before I went back to Washington.
谢谢你抽空接受媒体采访
Thank you for taking the time to talk to the press.
今晚很重要
Yeah, it's a big night.
你没事吧
Are you okay...
毕竟发生了这么多事
considering everything that's happening.
这就是我应该来的地方
There's no place I'd rather be.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是
I'm just, uh...
我真为你骄傲
I'm just really proud of you.
仅此而已
That's all.
我爱你 小佩
I love you, Pen.
你没问题的
You'll do great.
我们刚刚改变了世界吗
Did we just change the world?
感觉像是个开始 不是吗
It feels like a start, doesn't it?
问题是 接下来会发生什么
I guess the question is-- what happens next?
接下来我们要关注真正的敌人
Next we start focusing on our real enemy.
看来你老板终于想通
Looks like your boss has finally come around
要有个女巫女儿了
to having a witch for a daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
他其实是个好人
He's actually a pretty good guy,
对一个平民来说
for a civilian.
斯特林和西尔弗
Sterling and Silver--
挺可爱的
That's kinda cute.
纯属巧合
It's purely coincidental.
你不是应该盯着他吗
Shouldn't you be keeping an eye on him?
他已经走了
He already left.
还有
And, um...
我整个周末都休息
I have the whole weekend off.
真的吗
Is that a fact?
你有什么计划
And what are you planning...
对我做什么
on doing to me?
周末休息的时候
On your weekend off?
我们被渗透了
... we've been infiltrated.
-我说了什么吗 -是传声
- Something I said? - It's Farspeech.
所有单位
All units...
有点混乱 但听上去好像出事了
It's garbled, but it sounds like something's going down.
走吧 快走 我随后就到
Go. Go. I'm right behind you.
科勒
Collar!
我们需要医者
We need a Fixer!
怎么了
What's wrong?
前台阶 快来
Front step, come on, let's go!
这里
Over here!
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
跑
Run.
快跑
Run!
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表