剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously on Motherland...
副总统西尔弗的家人
Today Vice President Silver's family
不会忘记今天
will not soon forget.
这个年轻的女人是有血脉的
This young woman is of the blood.
天知道还有多少在外面
Goddess knows how many more are out there.
我们必须在奸党前找到他们
We need to get to them before the Camarilla does.
我们不知是怎么做到的
They don't know how
但当我们受到威胁时这股力量会保护我们
but this force protects us when we're threatened.
所以你会继续测试雷尔
So you'll continue testing Raelle.
你会死
You will die!
我想给你一件特别罕有的东西
I would like to offer you something very rare.
一个恢复你原本生活的机会
An opportunity to resume your life as it was.
你看到那里有人吗
Do you see a person there?
是她
It's her.
她是真实存在的
She's real!
我想我们之前已达成共识
I thought we were in agreement.
这项命令已准备好等您签署
This order is ready for you to sign.
我们得马上开启测试中心
We need to open test centers now.
要求所有征兵年龄的女子报到测试
Asking all young woman of conscription age to report for testing
不会受欢迎的
is not gonna be popular.
我们知道外面还有更多女巫
We know that there are more witches out there...
就像您的女儿
like your daughter.
必须保证她们的安全
That they need to be kept safe.
她在军队不会更安全
She's not gonna be safer in the Army!
副总统先生 您的女儿被证明是女巫
Mr. Vice President, your daughter's proven to be a witch.
每位女巫都有义务服兵役
It is the duty of every witch to report for military service.
她也不例外
She's no exception.
这样是不对的
This isn't right.
总统已向我保证
And the President has assured me
她不会签署任何类似命令
she won't be signing any such order.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
如果我签了这个 会引起公众抗♥议♥
If I sign this, there will be a public outcry.
她们需要被识别和保护
They need to be identified and protected.
没有确凿证据 我不能把这个国家
I'm not sure I can turn the nation upside down
搞得天翻地覆
without hard evidence--
我们有尸体可以证明 总统女士
We have the bodies to prove it, Madame President.
我不确定 布兰顿
I'm not sure, Blanton.
我越想 就越觉得
The more I think about it
这些年轻女性不知道将发生什么
these young women have no idea what's coming--
不知道什么正追着她们
no idea what's coming after them.
总统女士 恕我直言
Madame President, with all due respect--
新女巫必须受到保护
New witches must be protected.
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第二季 第三集
下次你学会某个新天气
Next time you learn some new weather,
最好在释放前先抬头看看
a heads-up before you unleash it would be great.
这是种条件反射
It was a reflex action.
我上周刚学的
I learned it last week.
在天气学课上
In Weatherwork.
我讨厌我们现在学的不一样
I hate that we're on separate tracks now.
这应该会让我们变成更好的士兵
It's supposed to make us better soldiers.
是更湿的士兵吧
Try wetter soldiers.
我的视觉课今天也是一团糟
My Sight was a mess today, too.
我满脑子都是那个从照片里被隐去的士兵
I just can't stop thinking about that redacted soldier from the photo.
也许她闯祸了
Maybe she messed up.
只是因为有些事需要了解
Just because something's need to know
并不意味着那是个谜
doesn't mean it's a mystery.
女巫炸♥弹♥测试怎么样了
How's witchbomb testing?
伊扎多拉希望我试着吟唱《种子》
Izadora wants me to try and sing Seeds
在不炸死我的情况下让它爆♥炸♥ 所以
to make it go off without me having to die, so...
别挑剔过程
Don't knock the process.
你有机会做一些全新的事
You've got the opportunity to do something completely new.
让你自己扬名立万
Make your own name for yourself.
这是件大事
That's huge.
我在母语课上甚至无法说句完整的话
I can't even speak one full sentence in Mothertongue, you know?
这是战争学院的基础内容
And that's basic war college stuff.
所以无论我发生什么 都...
So whatever's happening with me, it's--
如果你说"高级"
If you say "Advanced",
我就再向你丢一个水龙卷
I'm gonna throw a waterspout at you again.
你可以的
You got this.
你刚才是故意的吗
You did that on purpose?
那位老太太是谁
Who's the old lady?
这位老太太叫女帝
The old lady is the Imperatrix.
是正统的女族长
The Matriarch of the Imperative.
我不仅负责女巫血脉的
Not only am I responsible for the growth
成长及延续
and continuation of witch bloodlines,
我还可以在你们反应过来之前
I can flatten you to pulp with any number of Workings
用任何数量的异能击垮你们
before you knew what had hit you.
你一定就是我们的异交体
You must be our Outcross.
叛逆的医者
The Fixer with the rebellious streak.
什么是"异交体"
What's an "Outcross'?
是指你妈嫁给了平民
Means your mom crossed lines with a civilian.
你是我们主母的女儿吗
Are you our Matrifocal daughter?
是的 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
-女族长 -女族长
- Matriarch... - Matriarch.
是的 女族长 抱歉
Yes, Matriarch. Sorry.
急于讨人喜欢 又忠厚老实
Eager to please, and guileless.
对你的成长很有帮助
Very on-point for your upbringing.
我们的贝尔威瑟
And our Bellweather.
我们的北极星
Our North star.
全战争学院的妒忌对象
The envy of War College.
我强烈怀疑这一点
I highly doubt that.
谦虚可耻
Modesty is beneath you.
一定不要这样
Avoid it. Completely.
我为什么在这里 是来祝福你们的吗
So, why am I here, blessing you with my presence?
因为今天 婚姻季开始了
Because today, the Matrimonial Season begins.
明晚 你们将在贝尔威瑟大厅参加
Tomorrow night, you will attend the Paragon Reception
百利宫欢迎会
in Bellweather Hall.
这将是你们开始缩小选择对象的时候
This is when you'll start narrowing down your choices
那个男人将是你未来生活的一部分
of the men who will be a part of furthering your line.
穿上制♥服♥ 女士们
Dress uniforms, ladies,
请不要涂口红
and no lipstick, please.
很恶心
So cloying.
恕我直言
Pardon the colloquialism,
你们贝尔威瑟家已经没什么人了 佩特拉
but you Bellweathers are at the end of the line, Petra.
阿比盖尔最好认真对待这一过程
Abigail had better take this process seriously.
出生的女巫越来越少
Fewer witches are being born,
我们正面临新的威胁
and we're facing a new threat.
阿比盖尔会想通的
Abigail will come around.
这在她的血液里
It's in her blood.
我们还发现了一条新的血统
And we have found one new bloodline.
通过测试我们也许能找到更多
We may find more with the testing--
更多异交血脉
More Outcrossed lines,
我想他们有自己的位置
which I suppose have their place.
但不能代替纯种血统的力量
But they're no replacement for the power of purity.
也许正统得先好好反思
Perhaps, the Imperative should reflect upon the fact
遗失血统的原因
that it lost track of these bloodlines, to begin with.
因为正统 女巫才如此强大
Witches are as powerful as they are because of the Imperative.
-你的职责是 -我明白我的职责
- Your duty-- - I know my duty.
正统任重道远 女族长
The Imperative serves an important purpose, Matriarch,
但要清楚自己的位置
but know your place.
我不会眼睁睁看着你为了满足自负
I will not stand here while you impugn my authority
而质疑我的权威
to appease your ego.
我不必对你汇报
I don't report to you.
现在 离开我的办公室
Now, leave my office.
那个女人的傲慢
The arrogance of that woman...
这就是只对自己负责的危险
That's the danger of having no one but yourself to answer to.
搜捕奸党进展如何了
How goes our hunt for the Camarilla?
特工已经着手了
I've got operatives in the field
想弄懂他们怎么在我们发觉之前
tryna figure out how they got to the rest of my line
找到我的其余血脉的
before we even knew they existed.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表