剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
我得向在基地演讲
I'll need to address the base.
白宫将发表声明
A statement will be provided by the White House.
妮科特被处决后 权力正式移交给我
After Nicte's execution, power will officially transfer to me.
女佣怎么办
What will become of the Biddies?
这个计划会和你
The program is being retired
一起下台
along with you.
你知道自己在做什么吗
Did you have any idea what you were doing,
当你把妮科特的事瞒着的时候
when you swept Nicte under the rug?
一开始不知道
Not at first.
我低估了形势
I underestimated the situation.
很快 这就变得非常有利
And soon enough, it became advantageous
因为世界有了一个公敌
for the world to have a common enemy...
因此我们才没有自相残杀
So we didn't destroy each other.
而且狂欢者很容易招人恨
and the Spree were easy to hate.
你觉得你会做得更好吗
You think you would have done a better job?
你知道我任命过多少情报主管吗
How many Heads of Intelligence do you think I've appointed?
至少有一打
Must be at least a dozen.
二十八位
Twenty-eight.
你知道我经历过多少次战斗吗
How many conflicts do you think I've fought?
能说的出的
On the ground.
五十
Fifty--
八十一场
Eighty-one wars.
每一场都比上一场更残酷
Each more brutal than the last.
你甚至无法想象我看过的事
You can't even imagine what I've seen...
孟加拉湾
The Bay of Bengal...
英国人血流成河
running red with British blood as far as the eye could see...
整个安纳托利亚高原
the whole of the Anatolian plateau
死尸堆积如山
swarming with just-woken dead so thick,
铺满了整片大地
you could not see the ground.
一片冰川在盛夏的时候
A glacier cutting through downtown Vienna
横亘整个维也纳市中心
in the height of summer.
十三万人在那天下午死去
130,000 died in an afternoon.
所有的恐怖
All the horror...
所有的荣耀
All the glory...
都消散了
gone...
永远地消散了
for good.
你很有野心 佩特拉
You're ambitious, Petra.
也很愚蠢
And foolish.
我是个人
I'm human.
这一路走来
Somewhere along the way,
我觉得你已经忘了自己也是有血有肉的人
I think you forgot you are, too.
欢迎变回人类
Welcome back.
我们不该在这
Hey, we're not supposed to be in here.
现在确实不行 但迟早会的
Not yet anyway, but we'll get there.
士兵们
Privates.
也许我们不该来
Maybe we shouldn't have done this.
稍息
At ease.
塔利 她们和我一个队
Tally, uh, this is my Unit.
我们很激动能开始基础训练
We're very excited to start Basic.
一起训练
Together.
你选好组队的那天
The day you find your Unit
也是队伍选择了你
and your Unit finds you,
很好
is a good one.
我一会追上你们
I'll catch up with you guys.
今天有场处决
There's an execution today.
很疯狂 对吧
That's insane, right?
两百年来头一次
The first one in, like, two hundred years?
意义非凡
It's quite something.
你要去吗
Are you going?
我别无选择
Don't really have much of a choice.
替身仪式
我要祝贺你
I wanted to congratulate you.
今天是个大日子
This is a momentous day.
不仅是对我们家族而言 也是对整个国家
Not only for our family, but also for the country.
去上课吧
Now get to class.
这是命令
That's an order.
在今晚就任之前
There's more than a few things I need to get settled
我还有不少事要处理
before the transition tonight.
我不去上课了
I'm not going to class.
那麻烦你告诉我你要去哪
And where, pray tell, will you be going?
去前线和奸党战斗
To the front lines of the fight with the Camarilla.
我理解
I understand...
也赞赏你的一腔热血
and a-appreciate your enthusiasm.
但现在甚至毫无前线可言
But there isn't even a "front" to speak of yet.
你错了
You're wrong.
我去过前线 长官
I was there, Ma'am.
自从婚礼以来我每天都在前线
I've been there every day since the wedding.
有些事我和阿迪尔没有汇报
There's something Adil and I didn't say in the debrief.
这是什么
What is this?
婚礼的时候他们从查维尔那里拿走的
What they took from Charvel at the wedding.
这属于她 应该回归树林
It belongs with her, back in the Grove.
你是我们家族的骄傲
You have done our family proud.
但我不能让我女儿放弃战争学院其他人
But I can't just jump my daughter over the rest of War College.
那像什么样子
How would that look?
就像你在承认
It would look like you were acknowledging
战争学院其他人还没有摧毁奸党的设施
that the rest of War College hasn't taken out a Camarilla facility.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我们不能再等下去了
we can't afford to wait any longer for the fight to come to us.
将军
General.
告诉我 你需要什么
Tell me what you need to get started.
士兵
Soldier.
我们得谈谈宣传之旅的事
We need to talk about the publicity tour.
下课后再说 学员
After class, Cadet.
好吧 我等着
All right, I'll wait.
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的
Hello, Sweetheart.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你怎么会在这里
How are you here?
-你没有复活 对吗 -对
- Are you still dead? - Yes.
但我的一部分还活着
But a part of me lives on.
哪部分
What part?
我最坚强的部分
The strongest part of me.
我对你的爱
My love for you.
很抱歉我不得不离开你
I'm sorry I had to leave you.
但这是唯一的办法
But it was the only way.
我还能怎么办
What else was I supposed to do?
留下来
Stay.
你应该留下来
You were supposed to stay.
我们中的一个没有走出那个房♥间
One of us wasn't walking out of that room,
我们需要你活着
and we needed you to live.
什么"我们"
What "we"?
我们需要你看看一切是怎么开始的
We need you to see how everything began.
什么怎么开始的
How what began?
这个 我的女儿
This, my daughter...
就是我们出生的那天
is the day we were born.
奥尔德
Alder.
她帮助民兵组织把英国人逼退到海上
She helped the Militia push back the British to the sea.
回来时发现了这个
When she returned, she found this.
奸党夺走了她的一切
The Camarilla took everything from her.
一次又一次
Again and again.
他们夺走了她的姐妹 她的第一个女巫团
They took her sister, her first coven.
但她一直在抗争 这样就没人会承受
And yet she kept fighting so that none would ever
她所承受的痛苦了
have to endure the grief she has.
这和菌丝体有什么关系
What does this have to do with the Mycelium?
这个
This...
她的悲伤之歌♥
Her song of Grief...
才是我们现在的样子
is how we came to be.
她就是在这里建造了塞勒姆堡
She built Fort Salem on this very spot.
这样无论她活多久
So that no matter how long she lived,
她永远不会忘记我们
she would never forget about Us.
菌丝体是死去的女巫
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表