剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
小阿
Abs!
醒醒 阿比盖尔 我们在这
Wake up! Abs, we're here!
看看我
Look at me!
它失控了
I can't control it anymore!
阿比盖尔 不
Abigail! No!
醒醒
Wake up!
阿比盖尔 看看我们
Abs, look at us!
她会杀光我们的 你们得马上和她交流
She'll kill us all! You need to get through to her now!
提醒她什么是现实
Remind her what's real!
阿比盖尔 我们在这儿
Abigail, we're here!
阿比盖尔 听我说 你看到的一切都不是真的
Abigail, listen to me! Whatever you're seeing isn't real!
阿比盖尔 求你了
Abigail, please!
小阿 看看我们
Abs, look at us!
阿比盖尔 阿比盖尔
Abigail! Abigail!
醒醒
Wake up!
清醒点 废物
Snap out of it, shitbird!
你给我振作起来 专注一点
Pull yourself together and focus!
专注
Focus!
你看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me!
你叫什么名字 士兵
Now, what is your name, soldier?
我是阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟
I'm Abigail Bellweather!
发生了什么
What happened?
是妮科特 她刺♥激♥了我们
Nicte. She Pushed us.
大家
All of us.
-我有可能会杀了你 -但你没有
- I could have killed you. - But you didn't.
而且你这辈子第一次把别人的话听进去了
And once in your life, you actually listened to somebody else.
我们必须找到突击队汇合
We need to find the Strike Team and regroup.
然后在妮科特行动前找到她
Then find Nicte before she tries something else.
她还能对我们做出更坏的事吗
What can she throw at us that's worse than that?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
女神在上
Goddess.
如果你没喊醒我 这就会是我们的下场
If you hadn't pulled me out, this would have been us.
如今只剩下我们了
And now we're all that's left.
我们应该走另一条路的
We should have gone the other way.
这条路只会让我们回到降落点
This is just taking us back towards the drop point.
这种魔法只能小范围施展
This kind of Work is localized
并且需要许多能量维持
and takes a lot of energy to maintain.
妮科特不可能走很远
Nicte can't be too far away.
要是有人了解此种魔法
I guess if anyone knows the details of that kind of Working,
那肯定是狂欢者的一员
it's a member of the Spree.
我受够了这些蝙蝠
I'm so sick of these bats.
没错 塔利 蝙蝠是我们最大的问题
Yes, Tally, bats are our biggest problem.
好吧 我不喜欢有东西飞我脸上
Okay, I don't like things flying in my face!
你确定你不是女佣吗 塔利
Are you sure you were unbiddied, Tally?
你现在就像一位老太太
You're still acting like an old lady.
看
Look...
小塔 你能看见什么
Tal, can you See anything?
什么也没有
No. Nothing.
-我们怎么做 -执行任务
- So what do we do? - We carry out our mission.
还是没有
Still nothing.
我们应该绕到后边 看看有没有别的路进去
We should go around back. See if there's another way in.
这里不是你说了算
You aren't calling the shots here.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
这里是她杀人的地方
This is where she did it.
妮科特在这里试图杀了奥尔德
Where Nicte tried to kill Alder.
我告诉过他别去 我告诉过他别这么做
I told him not to go. I told him not to go through with it.
告诉过他这不再是我们的战斗了
Told him this wasn't our fight anymore.
他是狂欢者
He was Spree.
他必须面对 你也是如此
He got what was coming to him, and you will, too.
如果不是她 我们早就死了
We wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for her.
是吗 可你也早就死了
Yeah? Well, you wouldn't be alive
如果不是我和阿迪尔将你从
if it weren't for me and Adil breaking you
奸党实验室救出来
out of the Camarilla lab.
你又不是为了我 你只是最后出现了一下
You weren't there for me. You just swooped in at the end
然后就领了全部功劳 不愧是贝尔威瑟
and tried to take all the credit. Typical Bellweather.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
-大家别这样 -塔利 少在这里唠叨
- Guys, come on. - Tally, quit whining.
我的意思是你总是
What it means is you are constantly putting yourself
爱出风头
in the spotlight
无时无刻不在提醒大家你高贵的姓氏
and trying to remind everyone how fancy your name is.
但也不过如此 只是一个姓氏罢了
But that's all it is. Just a name.
你想来谈谈姓氏是吗
You want to talk about names?
就算你母亲没加入狂欢者 你的姓氏更是微不足道
Yours was worthless even before your mother joined the Spree.
用了很多真菌才使得你脱颖而出
It took a bunch of fungus to make you stand out from the crowd.
-我就知道你还生气 -我可没有生气
- I knew you were still mad about that. - I'm not mad about it.
我为你感到遗憾
I feel sorry for you.
你能称道的只有女巫炸♥弹♥ 它甚至都不是你的
The Witchbomb is all you have, and it's not even yours.
怪不得你母亲会抛弃你
No wonder your mother abandoned you.
阿比盖尔 说话前要过过脑子
Abigail, think about what you're saying.
我受够了你在这当和事佬
I'm so sick of your prattling peacemaker bullshit!
我母亲是爱我的 她为了我而牺牲
My mother loved me. She died for me.
但你根本什么都不懂
But you wouldn't know anything about that.
因为你对你母亲唯一的价值就是子♥宫♥
Because the only value you have to your mother is your womb!
停下 我们必须找到妮科特
Stop it! We have to find Nicte!
我们参与这次任务都是你的错
It's your fault we're even on this mission.
塔利 你可真自私
You're so self-absorbed, Tally.
地球上最自私的人还好意思说
Says the most self-absorbed person on the planet.
去你们的
Screw this.
随便你们怎么打
You can tear each other apart.
她在利用这些蝙蝠
She's using the bats.
没错
Yes. She is.
你喜欢我的唱诗班吗 塔利·克雷文
Do you like my choir, Tally Craven?
她们学我的歌♥学得很好
They've learned my songs so well.
哎呦
Ouch.
你的女巫炸♥弹♥呢 弱鸡
Where's your Witchbomb now, weakling?
我扭断你脖子时它会爆♥炸♥吗
Will it go off when I break your neck?
弱鸡吗 真搞笑
Weakling? That's funny,
居然是从你这种一听见奸党这两个字
coming from the girl who has a complete meltdown
就会崩溃的小女孩口中听到
anytime someone says the word Camarilla.
所以这就是你们军队珍贵的女性情谊吗
So this is what your precious Army sisterhood looks like?
你们俩真可悲
You two are pathetic.
你闭嘴 杀人犯
You keep your mouth shut, murderer.
我宁愿为自己的信念而战
I'd rather be someone who stands up for what
不愿当奥尔德的木偶
they believe in than Alder's puppet.
我就该趁你睡觉时掐死你
I should have strangled you in your sleep.
我不是来杀你的
I'm not here to kill you.
那我就放心了呢
I'm so relieved.
你很勇敢 学员女巫
You're brave, Cadet Witch.
我承认这一点
I'll give you that.
莎拉·奥尔德一定以你为豪
Sarah Alder must be so very proud of you.
小心这一点
Be careful with that.
我要带你回塞勒姆堡
I'm taking you back to Fort Salem.
你打算如何做
And how do you propose to do that?
我的队员会帮我
With the help of my Unit.
我们说话这会儿 你的队员正在自相残杀
Your Unit is tearing themselves apart as we speak.
放过她们 我答应你会得到公平待遇
Let them go, and I promise you will be treated fairly.
世界最终会了解你们的故事
The world will finally get to hear your story.
还有关于奥尔德如何对待你们的真♥相♥
The truth about what Alder did to you.
你确实是善良的人
You really are the sweet one.
你所拥有的视觉能力 也是个新奇东西
And that Sight you have, that's a new shiny thing.
真可惜我要亲手终结你
It's a shame I'm gonna have to snuff that out.
如果你要杀我
If you were gonna kill me,
你早就动手了
you would have done it already.
你能力使用过度 现在没法杀我
You're using too much power. You can't kill me.
除非你放了我的小队
Not unless you release my Unit.
你说对了
You're right.
刚刚发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
妮科特又动手了
Nicte happened, again.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表