剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously on Motherland...
我们了解到知道奸党在使用听力测试
We learned about the Camarilla using hearing tests
来鉴别女巫
to identify witches.
奥萨蒂正在着手
Orsatti's on the move.
希望能揪出奸党高层
Hopefully, toward a higher-up in the Camarilla.
卡莉达也会去
Khalida will be touring
其他理事会国家游说
some of the other council nations.
夏尔玛将军愿意保护我
General Sharma has offered her protection.
他们制♥造♥的奇怪疾病
There have been reports of more outbreaks
爆发的报告更多了
of that disease they created.
埃斯特布鲁克和她的女巫们拒绝征兵
Esterbrook and her witches refused conscription.
所以她们牺牲自己
So they martyred themselves.
为什么奥尔德将军没有在其中有所作为
Why isn't General Alder a bigger part of that story?
殉道事件发生时她并不在场
She wasn't there when the martyrdom occurred.
可我听说她在
I heard she was.
与名为巴坦的士兵并肩作战
Fighting alongside a soldier named Batan.
我因为塔里木的死责备阿迪尔
I blamed Adil for the death of the Tarim.
所以他没留下来
That's why he didn't stay.
你们的女儿和我们在一起很安全
Your daughters will be safe with us.
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
你觉得真的是锡拉吗
Do you think it was really Scylla?
我认得出那双眼睛
I'd know those eyes anywhere.
奸党是冲着我来的
The Camarilla came for me.
我却无能为力
And I couldn't do a damn thing about it.
别再撒谎了
No more lies!
妮科特·巴坦是谁
Who is Nicte Batan?
与美国不同 印度可以
India, unlike the United States,
为塔里木人♥民♥提供完全自治
can provide complete autonomy for the Tarim people,
你该决定在这里定居
should you decide to settle here.
还有 我们的食物很好吃
Oh, plus, we have excellent food.
你吃过印度杏仁饼吗
Have you tried the Nankhatai?
请继续
Go on.
说完你的提议
Finish your proposition.
提议就是这些
That is the proposition.
你忘了说你希望我们给你什么
You forgot the part regarding what you expect us to give to you.
卡莉达 我还希望你把我们想得更好些
Khalida, I had hoped you thought better of us.
我想我妹想说的是
I think what my sister's trying to say
我们知道军事化国家是如何运作的
is that we know how militarized nations work.
我看起来很幼稚吗 夏尔玛将军
Do I seem naive, General Sharma?
当然不是
Of course not.
将军
General!
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第二季 第五集
你喜欢平民音乐吗
Do you like civilian music?
我非常喜欢
I enjoy it immensely.
请坐
Please, sit.
你在哪里听说妮科特·巴坦的事
Where did you hear about Nicte Batan?
我知道在利比里亚殉道事件发生期间
I know she personally served under you in Liberia.
她是你的亲兵
During the Martyrdom.
那给她留下了严重创伤
And messed her up.
我当时不在利比里亚 学员
I wasn't in Liberia at the time, Cadet.
你可以任意删除照片
You can redact photographs and edit history books
并修改历史书 将军
all you want, General,
但我知道你当时和她在一起
but I know you were there with her.
埃斯特布鲁克和她叛军的死
The loss of Esterbrook and her rebels
是我最大的遗憾
is one of my deepest regrets.
随着利比里亚日渐陷入混乱
And as Liberia devolved into chaos,
我觉得隐瞒我的直接参与会更谨慎
I deemed it more prudent to obscure my direct involvement.
那为什么要掩盖妮科特
So why cover-up Nicte?
她很快离开了
She deserted shortly after witnessing
在目睹埃斯特布鲁克及其追随者自杀后
what Esterbrook and her followers did to themselves.
我认为那是个人失败的更深层次
I consider that an even deeper moment of personal failure.
所以把她藏起来只为了保护你的自尊心吗
So hiding her away is just to protect your pride?
我们都有骄傲的缺点
We all have our prideful failings.
比如
For instance...
你以为你可以在这里乱闯
your belief that you can barge in here,
并且在这万籁俱寂的夜晚
in the dead of night, no less,
指控我秘密策划
to make accusations of conspiracy
并有邪恶意图
and nefarious intent against me.
我只是想要答案
I just wanted answers.
是什么让你觉得我一定会告诉你
And what makes you think you are owed any?
我们链接在一起了
We are connected.
那段时间已经过去了
That time has passed.
那我什么一直能看到这些回忆
Then why have I been seeing these memories?
自从手术之后
Ever since the surgery.
起初 我以为那些是梦
I thought they were dreams at first--
我会让伊扎多拉给你开点药
I'll have Izadora give you something to make sure
确保链接真正断开
that the connection is well and truly severed.
解散
Dismissed.
继续练习那些《种子》 列兵们
Work on those seeds, Privates.
休息后就来真的了
Everything gets real after the break.
我听说测试中心发生的事了
I heard about what happened at the testing center.
贝尔威瑟还好吗
Is Bellweather OK?
嗯 她妈现在正照顾她
Yeah, her mom's checking on her now.
你知道锡拉越狱了吗
Did you know that Scylla escaped from custody?
我为什么会知道
Why would I know anything about that?
因为你是她被送去监狱前
Maybe, because you're the last soldier to see her
最后一个见到她的士兵
before she was allegedly shipped off to jail.
在你让我滚远点前 我想说
And before you try to get me off this,
我见过她
I saw her.
在骚乱中
At the riot.
我在那里发现了这个
Where I found this.
所以除非这是另一个狂欢者特工
So unless this is another Spree agent
企图控制我的头脑
tryna screw with my head--
我们知道拉姆肖恩已不再被羁押
We are aware that Ramshorn is no longer in custody.
是的 她昨天在这里
And yes, she was on site yesterday.
我们知道她逍遥法外多久了吗
And how long have we known that she's on the loose?
只要对军队有利
So long as it benefits the military,
既然确实如此
and in this case it does,
那有什么关系呢
does it matter?
这就是你给我的回答吗
Is that as much of an answer as you're gonna give me?
是的 我只能说这些
That's as much as I can, yes.
实际上 比我该说的要多
Said more than I should, actually.
她怎么得到这个的
How did she get this?
抱歉 科勒 真希望我能帮你
I'm sorry, Collar. Really wish, I could help.
喂 邦妮
Hi Bonnie,
我是贾斯汀
it's Justine.
我只是在想这个万圣节派对
I was just wondering about this Halloween party.
我们该穿道具服装 还是
Are we supposed to wear costumes, or...?
乔纳斯 等等
Jonas, wait.
行 好吧 周六见
OK, great. See you Saturday.
乔纳斯 这次任务无异于自杀
Jonas, It's a suicide mission.
你不必如此
You don't need to do this.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我需要你留下
I need you here.
奸党正在逐个清除我们
The Camarilla are picking us off--
我不会为了奸党留下
I'm not here for the Camarilla.
我留下是为了改变
I'm here to change things
这样我们的人才能停止战斗
so our people can stop fighting their wars.
这些话听上去熟悉吗
any of this sounding familiar?
你觉得放弃自己的人生就能改变这一点吗
And you think throwing your life away is going to change that?
你怎么了
Ahh, what happened to you?
在所有人之中 我以为你会理解我
You know, out of everyone, I thought you'd understand.
你曾经是凶猛的战士
Used to be a wild animal.
可如今你是如此的 软弱
Now you're just... soft,
无能 耽于安逸
ineffective, comfortable...
懦弱
weak.
让开
Move.
你不是懦弱
You're not weak.
世上有些东西值得为之牺牲
There are things worth dying for,
而也有些东西值得为之而活
and there are things worth living for.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表