剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
我们会唤醒亡者
...we wake the dead!
就像我们祖先几百年来做的那样
As our ancestors have done for centuries.
学员们 这是保卫壁炉
This, Cadets, is the Defending of the Hearth.
也是夏末节前在战争学院举♥行♥的仪式
It's a pre-Samhain ritual, here at War College.
有人听说过迷失军团吗
Anyone heard of the Lost Regiment?
法印战争中的那个吗
The French and Indian War?
准确来说是拉图克战役
Specifically, the Battle of La Tuque.
海军准将海斯廷斯和她的军队
Commodore Hastings and her troops
在冬天被隔绝在森林深处
were sequestered deep in the forest during winter.
为了不暴露位置 他们不能生火取暖
They couldn't light a fire without giving away their location.
但当温度降得太低的时候 他们坚持不下去了
But when temps dropped too low, they couldn't resist.
他们决定生一堆火
They decided to light one.
就一堆
Just one fire.
结果是致命的
And it proved fatal.
敌人的进攻迅速而又残酷
The enemy's attack was swift and brutal.
他们无一幸存
And none survived.
以后每一个夏末节
Every Samhain since,
军团都在这片树林里游荡
the Regiment wanders these very woods,
不顾一切地扑灭火焰
desperate to extinguish the flame.
我们的任务就是阻止他们 让火焰继续燃烧
It's our job to stop them and keep the fire burning
直到午夜最后一个钟声敲响
until the last stroke of midnight.
如果我们赢了 有什么奖励
What happens if we win?
你可以和你选择的死去的女巫说会话
You'll get to speak to the dead witch of your choosing.
从迷失军团里挑吗
From the Lost Regiment?
随便哪里都行
From anywhere.
我没时间玩游戏
I don't have time for games.
之前你说死人不在乎
Earlier, you said the dead don't care.
如果这样我们都能知道呢
What if this way, we can all find out?
我们不能用异能
We can't use any Work.
那我们就随机应变
Then we'll improvise.
女士们
Ladies...
如果今晚顺利的话 我们就万事俱备了
if tonight goes well, we'll be set.
这些人 他们在另一个层面
These people, they're on another level.
Camarilla
The Camarilla.
他们会照顾自己人
They take care of their own.
投资基金 私立学校 房♥地♥产♥
Investment funds, private schools, real estate.
很多警♥察♥和法官都听命于他们
Plenty of cops and judges in their pocket.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thanks for including us.
邦妮错过这一切真是太可惜了
It's too bad Bonnie's missing out on all this.
不 邦妮不适合做这些
No. Bonnie's not cut out for this.
她太软弱了
Too weak.
但我觉得你们会不惜一切代价
But I feel like you ladies will do what it takes
去创造一个没有女巫的世界
to bring about a world with no witches.
让我们启迪他们吧
Light 'em up.
我恰好有一个打火机
I have a lighter.
这里没有很多运动中的熟人
It's not a lot of familiar faces from the Movement here.
你是怎么加入的
How'd you get on the list?
我提供了一份小礼物
I did provide a little gift.
什么样的礼物
What kind of gift?
你很快就会看到的
You'll see soon enough.
我们里面见
I'll see you in there.
如果每个人都戴了面具
If everyone's wearing a mask
我们要怎么拿走主教的脸
how are we going to take the Exarch's face?
随机应变
We'll improvise, huh?
如果我们今晚成功了 你要和谁说话
If we make it to midnight, who are you gonna talk to?
成为家族最后一人的好处就是
The upside of being last of my line
在像今晚这样的夜晚里
is that there's no shortage of people to talk to
不缺想要说话的人
on a night like tonight.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的
It's true.
你呢
What about you?
沃尔达·埃斯特布鲁克
Valda Esterbrook.
Martyr
The Martyr?
她是利比里亚前线的领导人
Leader of the Liberian Front, yeah.
为了一个素未谋面的人
You're gonna burn your Samhain
你就要毁了你的夏末节
on someone you've never even met?
我需要答案
I need answers.
比起在场的其他人
Who better to ask
只有我更适合问这个问题
than one of the only other people who were there?
雷尔
Raelle?
我要和我妈聊聊
I need to talk to my Mom.
我觉得我别无所需
I don't think I've ever needed anything more.
-能见度很低 -相信自己的耳朵
- Visibility's low. - Trust your ears.
箭离炉台只有几码远时
You won't see the arrows
你们才看得到
until they're within a few yards of the hearth,
但是一看到
but when you do--
就照我的做
do what I just did!
鞭子 风切 尽你所能
Scourge, Windshear, whatever you can.
一箭就能熄灭火焰
Just one arrow douses the flame.
无论如何 别被击中
And no matter what, don't get hit.
来了
Incoming!
女士们 先生们 请听我说
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention?
主教是测试中心的警♥察♥
The Exarch's that cop from the testing center.
看来我们找到目标了
Guess, we found our mark.
是啊 现在我们只需想办法接近他
Yeah. Now we just have to figure out how to get close to him.
但我已经让工作人员今晚晚点到
...but I've asked the staff to arrive a little bit later tonight.
这样我们就可以开始狂欢派对了
So that we can start this party off with a bang.
在这个特别的夜晚 你们能齐聚这里
Allow me to begin by saying what an honor it is
我感到万分荣幸
to have you all here on this special night.
特别 是因为今晚
Special, because tonight
我们将恢复我们祖先长久以来
we will be reinstating a long-held ritual
在万圣节前夕举♥行♥的一项仪式
performed by our ancestors on All Hallow's Eve.
我们撑到午夜就行
We just have to make it to midnight.
他们不会轻易放过我们
They're not gonna make that easy.
塔利
Tally!
格里高利奥
Gregorio!
科勒 我们需要医生
Collar, we need a Fixer.
科勒 我们需要医生
Collar! We need a Fixer!
塔利 快过来
Tally, get over here!
快去 快去
Go, go, go.
抱歉了
Sorry about this.
在这个世界的暮色中
In this twilight of the world,
邪恶的女巫随处可见
the evil of witch is super abounds.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen...
我们要让世界摆脱一些邪恶
we are about to rid the world of some of that evil.
那个神经病
That psychopath.
他绑♥架♥了布丽安娜的朋友
He kidnapped Brianna's friend.
来吧 小蒂 就是个派对
Come on, Tiffy, it's just a party.
她是献礼
She's the gift.
朋友们
My friends...
今晚我们献上一个女巫
tonight we offer up a witch.
我要试着切断阻尼器的电源
I'm gonna try to kill the power to the dampeners.
我成功以后 把女孩带走
When I do, get the girl and get out.
这是午夜的第一声钟声
That's the first chime to midnight.
小雷 他怎么样了
Rae, how is he doing?
快点 我们需要帮助
Come on, we could use the help out here.
结束了吗
Is it over?
快了
It's about to be.
第六声了
That's six!
我们必须得赢
We need to win this.
第七声了
Seven!
你以为你在做什么
The hell do you think you're doing?
天啊 又是你
Goddess, not you again.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们见过一两次
We've met once or twice.
这能让你想起来吗
Does that jog your memory?
每个人都拿一个
Everyone, take one.
有很多
Plenty to go around.
住手
Stop.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表