剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
General Sharma has offered her protection.
卡莉达
Khalida,
我希望你能重新考虑
I wish you would reconsider.
跟你哥哥谈谈
Talk to your brother.
他就在那里 在塔里木
He was there, in the Tarim.
他看到了奸党的能力
He saw what the Camarilla is capable of.
几个理事会国家
There have been reports of skirmishes
都报告了与奸党的小冲突
with the Camarilla from several Council nations.
他们制♥造♥的奇怪疾病又在各地爆发
And more outbreaks of that strange disease they created.
我们一直称之为女巫瘟疫
We've been calling it the Witch Plague.
显然它不会伤害平民
Apparently it does not harm civilians.
嗯 很明显奸党把它设计成了
No. It's clear that the Camarilla have engineered it
屠♥杀♥女巫的武器
as a weapon of witch genocide.
奸党找到了复♥制♥我们能力的方法
The Camarilla have found a way to replicate our work,
使用偷来的女巫声带驱动的技术
using technology powered by the stolen vocal cords of witches.
太可恶了
It's an abomination!
莎拉 他们怎么能在我们不知道的情况下复活
Sarah, how can they have risen again without any of us knowing?
我不知道
I don't know.
但现在最重要的是我们齐心协力
But what is important now is that we come together
来消灭他们
to stamp them out,
将他们的血迹永远从地球上抹去
and remove the stain of their blood from this Earth forever.
我会把他们连根拔起 在我的国家消灭他们
I will root them out and destroy them in my country.
我能指望你也这么做吗
Can I count on you to do the same in yours?
你显然在想别的事 我该生气吗
Should I be offended that your mind is clearly on something else?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
卡莉达想让我陪她去世界游说
Khalida wants me to come with her on her world tour.
你要和她一起去吗
Are you going to go with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听说你和格里高利奥吃了午饭
I hear you had lunch with Gregorio.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
绅士是什么
What is a Cavalier?
听起来 很亲密
It sounds... intimate.
经常如此
Frequently, it is.
但我和格里高利奥不是这样
But not with me and Gregorio.
我们一直都合不来
We just never clicked that way.
不过我很高兴你交到了朋友
I'm glad you're making friends, though.
也许这会给你另一个留下的理由
Maybe that'll give you another reason to stay.
你用瓶子做的事
The work you used, with the bottle.
是什么
What was that?
那是我自己的东西
Something of my own.
肯定不是《正典》
It's definitely not Canon.
也许是呢
Maybe it could be?
我觉得海牙不会同意的
I don't think The Hague would approve.
但你救了我们的命
But you saved our skins,
对此我很感激
and for that I am grateful.
我很乐意为您效劳 将军
I'm happy to serve you, General.
我一直在观察你
I've been watching you.
你能做的事很少见 但太疯狂了
What you can do is rare, but it's too wild.
你得把那力量用在正道上
You need to put that power in the service of your will.
也许你可以帮我
Maybe you could help me with that?
是的
Yes.
我觉得我可以
I think I could do that.
好点了吗
Better?
好多了
Better.
我是玛格达·维杰少校
I am Major Magda Verger,
这是你们非《正典》能力的基础课
and this is your introduction to Off-Canon work.
这种能力是禁止的
This sort of work is forbidden to you,
但我们的敌人会毫不犹豫地使用它
but our enemies won't hesitate to use it.
我也不会
And neither will I.
我先说清楚
Let me be clear:
你将无法学习如何使用非《正典》作品
you will not be learning how to use Off-Canon work.
这是为了学习如何识别它
This is about learning to recognize it,
并抵抗它
and to resist it.
女士 我们能把散热器关掉吗
Ma'am, is there any way we could turn that radiator down?
什么散热器
What radiator?
我们周围一直都有声音
There are sounds all around us, at all times.
在我们的听觉范围内外
Above and below the range of our hearing.
各种各样的不洁可以被分层放进这些声音中
And all sorts of nastiness can be layered into those sounds.
它们能让你们看到 做可怕的事
They can make you see, and do, terrible things.
你们必须学会识别这些声音 抵抗它们
You must learn to recognize these sounds, and resist them.
学会辨别
Learn to identify,
毁掉它们的源头
and destroy their source.
长官 军队在战斗中用过这种能力吗
Ma'am, has the Army ever used this sort of work in combat?
没有
No.
这是我们敌人的地盘
This is the domain of our enemies.
尤其是狂欢者
The Spree, in particular.
什么情况
What is this?
我们怎么会在这里
How the hell did we get here?
这是训练
It's an exercise.
怎么 我们得想办法出去吗
What, so we need to find a way out?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
一个房♥间需要这么多钟吗
How many clocks does one room need?
怎么回事
What is going on?
我们得找到能力的源头
We need to find the source of the working.
找到了
Found it!
不是的
That's not it.
不
No!
住手
Stop!
你怎么什么都不做
Why aren't you doing anything?
我有啊
I am.
这边
This way.
你们真是要笑死我了
You guys-- you guys are killing me.
还好我们聚了一下
I'm so glad we did this.
我也是
Me, too!
很高兴见到你们
It's been great to meet you both.
这场运动 这场运动有点像男生的俱乐部
You know, the movement-- the movement has been a bit of a boy's club.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你以前可没抱怨过
You've never complained before.
我不是在抱怨
Oh, I'm-- I'm not complaining.
我只是觉得 身边有女人挺好的
I just think-- It's so nice having some ladies around.
说到女人[女厕] 我正要去
Speaking of the ladies, that's where I'm headed.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
敬新朋友
Well, here's to new friends, Oh!
以及消灭世界上的怪物
and to ridding the world of monsters.
这一定要干一杯
I can definitely drink to that.
伙计们
Guys--
我再去拿点啤酒
I'm gonna get us some more beer.
马上回来
Be right back.
这也太过了
This has gone way too far.
要么你现在离开 要么我走
Either you leave now, or I will.
我觉得这不是个好主意 你自己说的
I don't think that's a good idea. You said it yourself.
这件事风险很大
There's a lot at stake here.
这并不意味着我想和军队合作
That does not mean I want to work with the Army.
我也不想和狂欢者合作
And I don't want to work with the Spree,
但是
but...
你确定要在事情变得有趣时叫停吗
You sure you want to pull the plug just when it's getting interesting?
就在这里的某个地方
It's in here somewhere.
我讨厌这些东西
I hate these things.
这里太操蛋了
Screw this place.
结束了吗
Can this be over now?
小心身后
Behind you!
小心身后
Behind you!
很好 克雷文
Very good, Craven.
从来没有人第一次就打败玩偶屋
No one has ever beaten The Dollhouse on their first try before.
我能看到
I could see it.
我能看到 声音
I could see... sound.
是吗 有意思
Really? Interesting.
干得好
Good job.
这里的气体是源头 但是
It was the gas in here, but,
第一个房♥间的源头是什么
uh, what was the source in the first room?
压根没有第一个房♥间
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表