剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
追溯到同一源头
And tracing back to a single source.
你能确定源头吗
Can you pinpoint the source?
只知道它越来越近了
Just that it's getting closer.
伙计们 我们得离开这里
Guys, we've gotta get out of here.
真的有用吗
Did that really work?
有用
Yeah. It did.
小雷 如果你用女巫炸♥弹♥击中源头呢
Rae, what if you hit the source with the Witchbomb?
或许有用 小塔 你能带我们去找它吗
That might do the trick. Tal, can you lead us to it?
很近了 正朝这边来
It's close... and it's headed right this way.
就躲在那里吧
Just stay under cover there.
你会教我吗
Are you gonna teach me that?
只要你教我摩瑞根的低语就行
Well, just as soon as you teach me Morrigan's Whisper.
埃德温
Edwin?
新闻上全是
It's all over the news.
塞勒姆堡被袭击了
There's some sort of attack happening at Fort Salem.
那开战了
Then the war is upon us.
她不会有事的
She'll be okay.
威拉那会儿 我也是这么和自己说的
That's what I used to tell myself about Willa...
就在这里
It's here.
她就是源头吗
Is she the source?
佩内洛普
Penelope.
塔利 怎么没人愿意和我说话
Tally, how come nobody wants to talk to me?
她都不知道发生了什么
She doesn't even know what's going on.
小雷
Rae?
雷尔会试着帮你
Raelle's gonna try and help you.
我做不到
I can't.
它太强大了
It's too strong.
塔利 求求了
Tally, please!
但小雷
But, Rae...
你觉得在哪可以再来一次
Where do you think you could do it again,
-但要控制住它 -我可以试试
- but keep it contained? - I can try.
你要是做到了 我或许能结束这一切
If you can, I might be able to end this.
但我们必须一致同意
But we all have to agree.
求求了
Please...
你妈妈没事
Your mom is all right.
她很快就会向军队发表讲话
She'll be addressing the troops soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
不太好
Not yet.
但我会的
But I will be.
你平安无事我真高兴
Oh, I'm so glad you're safe.
你俩都是
Both of you.
我只是 不想让你担心
I just... I didn't want you to worry.
我总是会担心你的 小雷 只是
Hey, I'm always going to worry about you, Rae, I'm just...
听到你的声音我就放心了
I'm so relieved to hear your voice.
有人想和
There's, uh, somebody here who wants to, uh,
想和你聊聊
wants to talk to you.
先别挂
Hang on.
雷尔
Raelle.
我爸还好吗
How's my dad holding up?
他知道你没事就会好起来的
He'll be better now that he knows you're all right.
我们都会
We both will.
你那有多糟糕
How bad is it there?
很糟糕
It's--it's bad.
而且我觉得这只是开始
And I think it's just the beginning.
真希望我能和你在一起
Oh, I wish I was there with you.
袭击期间
During the attack,
我一直在想可能再也见不到你了
I kept thinking that I may never see you again.
这是最糟糕的部分
And that was the worst part of it.
我爱你 锡拉
I love you, Scylla.
我也爱你
I--I love you, too.
我不明白她是怎么撑住的
I don't understand how she's holding on.
她太顽强了 还死不了
She's too stubborn to die.
我觉得她想说什么
I think she's trying to say something.
她要见雷尔·科勒和她的小队
She's asking for Raelle Collar and her Unit.
她想让我们带她去见母亲
And she wants us to take her to the Mother.
我们从不需要言语
We've never needed words.
这些年来 我们一直都知道
All these years, we've just always known.
现在我需要它们 却不会有了
And now that I need them... they won't come.
没有你 我所有事都不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this-- any of it-- without you.
你可以的
You do.
女儿
Daughter.
你们应该过来道别
You should come and say your goodbyes.
我一生都在仰慕你
I spent my whole life looking up to you.
你让我明白了成为领袖意味着什么
You showed me what it means to be a leader.
不论好坏 都要遵循自己的意愿
To follow one's will for better and for worse.
别担心
And don't worry...
我们会对我妈妈同样严厉
we're going to be just as hard on my mom.
你让我审视内心深处的自己
You pushed me to look inside myself
直面我内心的黑暗
to dare to face my darkness.
如果不是你 我不能学会用女巫炸♥弹♥
If you hadn't, I wouldn't have learned to use the Witchbomb,
昨晚的事就会不一样了
and last night would have gone very differently.
谢谢你
So thank you.
你让我追随真♥相♥
You told me to follow the truth,
无论它将会将我引往哪里
no matter where it led.
我觉得我们俩都没想到
But I don't think either of us imagined
会变成这样
it would lead us here.
我也许永远也无法理解你的一些选择
I may never understand some of the choices you made.
但我开始理解那些选择
But I am beginning to understand the burden
带给你的负担
of those choices placed on you.
我不知道你是怎么坚持走过这么多年的
And I don't know how you carried it for all these years.
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know
你可以放下了
that you can set it down now.
我们会接替你
We will carry it from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 姐妹
再见
妈妈
又来81个 将军
81 more, General.
医务室已经满了
The infirmary is at capacity.
开放纪念堂分诊
Open up Memorial Hall for triage.
多少声带被割了
How many vocal cords were harvested?
6♥4♥个
6♥4♥.
奸党是怎么进入基地的
How did the Camarilla get on base?
除了安保 我们还有隔离区
Aside from security, we have wards in place
来预防这种突袭
to prevent this kind of breach--
隔离区
Wards that were intricately connected
和奥尔德的健康有关
to Alder's very health.
或许是她下台的时候
Perhaps when she stepped down.
-又或许是 -我不需要假设
- Or when she was- - I don't need "perhaps."
我需要答案
I need answers.
你来负责
You're on this.
我很快调查清楚
I'll have something for you soon.
重新开始整顿北门
Start re-warding the Northgate,
沿着北部森林向西
moving west along the North Wood,
逆时针方向走 直到无名战士那里
counter-clockwise until you get to the Unknown Soldier.
有人见到拉斯顿上校吗
Has anyone seen Colonel Raston?
柯利斯少校呢
How about Major Colys?
阿莱加上尉呢
Captain Alegar?
都牺牲了 将军
All fallen, General.
为了世间的人们
For those who dwell in the earth.
不好意思 将军 有人找你
Sorry, General, there's someone to see you.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President.
贝尔威瑟将军
General Bellweather.
请节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你还没看过视频吧
I take it you haven't seen the footage.
我们面对的是难以想象的伤亡
We are dealing with tragedy of unthinkable scope,
自一战以来
the largest attack on an active Military Base
对现役军事基地的最大规模攻击
since the first World War.
抱歉 我还没看过
You'll forgive me if I haven't seen--
摄像小组把一切都拍下来了
The camera crews caught everything.
他们在基地准备佩内洛普的面试
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表