剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
征兵日
我们是狂欢者
We are the Spree.
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第一季 第一集
你♥爸♥让我进来的
Your daddy let me in.
-你上学了吗 -我休半天
- Did you have school? - I had a half day.
来 这里还剩点
Here. Um, there's a little extra there.
我知道你明天要去塞勒姆 上帝保佑
I know you're off to Salem tomorrow, God bless.
是的 女士 永久政♥府♥假期
Yes, ma'am. Permanent government vacation
直到我年老色衰
till I'm old and grey,
前提是我能坚持那么久
if I make it that long.
我想让你知道我们有多感激
Well, I just want you to know how grateful we are
你的所作所为 做出的牺牲
for what you do, for the sacrifice you make.
-真心的 -谢谢
- Truly. - Thanks.
-上去吧 -好
- You can come on through. - Oh, right. Yeah.
-情况更糟了 -我们会帮你的
- It got worse. - We'll fix you up.
和我一起说
With me now.
询问 便会得到
Ask, and it shall be given you.
寻找 便会寻到
Seek, and ye shall find.
敲门 便会敞开
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
每个请求帮助的人
For every one that asketh receiveth,
寻找答案的人
and he that seeketh findeth...
轻敲房♥门的人都可以如愿
And to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
王国 权势 荣耀归你所有
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory,
直到永远
forever and ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
纽约州 纽约市
很冷啊 还是在睡袋里待着吧
It's cold. You should come back to the bag.
我们能再道个别吗
Can we say goodbye again?
我宣誓后就再也见不到你了
I can't see you again after I take the oath.
记得吗 我们谈过了
Remember? We talked about it.
拜托 我们可以偷偷见面
Come on, we can be subtle.
-保罗 -我必须得见你
- Paul. - I need to see you.
这不能是最后一次
This can't be the last time--
听我说
Listen to me.
你应该去上大学
This is when you go to college,
找个女孩结婚 幸福过日子吧
find a girl, get married, everything nice and good.
我要把我们伟大国家的敌人碾成灰烬
This is when I go grind our great nation's enemies into dust.
走吧
Go.
我走了
I should take off.
也不要走进车流
And don't walk into traffic.
征兵日的懦弱袭击
A cowardly attack on Conscription Day.
现在回到现场
Let's go back to the scene right now.
母权分配 萨克拉门托附近
我们知道今天有1600人死亡
Here's what we know. Sixteen hundred people are dead today,
有一名不明炸♥弹♥手逃离现场
the result of an unknown bomber who may have fled the scene.
今天发生的事重新定义了"自杀式炸♥弹♥"
...what happened today redefines "suicide bomb"
令我震惊至极
in a way that shocks me to the marrow.
这次袭击的残酷性
The ruthlessness of this attack
符合狂欢者的手段
has all the earmarks of the Spree.
更别提今天是征兵日了
Not to mention the timing, on Conscription Day,
这么多最勇敢的人受到召唤
when so many of our bravest are called up...
受不了了 快关了吧
You know what? This is abusive. Turn that off.
我放弃了 你自己做告别晚餐吧
I give up. Cook your own goodbye dinner,
反正你急着自杀
'cause you're in such a hurry to get yourself killed.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
我仔细考虑过了
I have given this so much careful thought.
我想帮忙 我想做点好事
I want to help. I want to do something good.
你有没有想过 也许我想离开这里
Have you ever thought that maybe I want to get away from here?
你能想象
Will you imagine for two seconds
失去姐妹对我来说是什么感觉吗
what it was like for me to lose my sisters--
妈妈 我不能再这样下去了
Mom, I can't do this again.
我和律师谈过了
I spoke to the attorney.
召唤你的时候 别说话
When the call comes, just don't say the words.
这就是我们要做的
That's all we have to do right now.
塔利 塔利
Tally, Tally!
你跟保罗说了什么 可怜的家伙
What did you tell Paul, the poor thing?
我魅惑了他一下 送他上路了
I sent him on his way with a little oomph.
你最好留点精力上战争大学
You better save some oomph for War College.
我必须先通过基础训练
Gotta get through basic first.
别开玩笑了
Don't even joke about that.
你也不会让这家人失望的 对吧
You're not gonna let this family down either, correct?
不会的
No, ma'am.
因为第一个在军队服役的贝尔威瑟是个奴隶
Because the first Bellweather to serve in this Army was a slave.
-她不应该受到那样的待遇 -遵命
- She deserves better. - Yes, ma'am.
你是她最疯狂的梦想
You... are her wildest dream,
明白吗
understood?
突发新闻
This is breaking news.
征兵日遭遇恐怖袭击
A terrifying attack on Conscription Day.
-狂欢者吗 -军队已经设立防线
- The Spree? - The Army has set up a perimeter.
我们不知道这是不是恐怖行为
We do not know if this is an act of terrorism.
没有人声称对此负责
No one has claimed responsibility.
但这种手段
It certainly has all the hallmarks--
你说受到影响
And when you say the affected, that means anyone
意味着在气球爆♥炸♥的声音范围内的所有人吗
in audible range of the balloon's popping noise?
是的 狂欢者用声音
Correct. The Spree are using sound here
把诅咒传给大众
to carry and spread the curse to the general public.
狂欢者是一个激进好战组织
The Spree are a radical militant organization,
她们无国籍军队造成了巨大的破坏
whose stateless army wreaks havoc--
时间差不多了吧
Any minute now, huh?
差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
这是你妈妈的
This... was your mama's,
也是她妈妈的
and her mama's before her.
代代相传
Going back and back, passed down through the generations.
战斗中戴着它吧
Supposed to wear it in combat.
可以保护你
Keep you safe.
我不能连你也失去
I can't lose you too.
请不要说那些话
Please do not say the words.
如果你说出来 就被她们控制了
If you say the words, they've got you.
塔利 你知道我费了多大劲
Tally. Do you know how hard
才让你从死亡彩票中脱身吗
I worked to get you out of the lottery of death?
塔利 塔利 塔利
Tally. Tally, Tally!
塔利 塔利 塔利 别犯傻
Tally! Tally! You're smarter than this! Tally!
我 塔利·克雷文 郑重宣誓
I, Tally Craven, do solemnly pledge
保卫美♥利♥坚♥合众国
to protect and defend the United States of America
对抗敌人
against all enemies...
无论国外还是国内
...foreign or domestic.
我将忠实地服务并遵守
I will faithfully serve and obey the rules and articles
美国陆军政♥府♥的规章制度
for the government of the Army......of the United States,
保密所有秘密
all secrets keep,
自愿遵守
all lawful commands
《塞勒姆协议》的合法命令
willingly perform as dictated by the Salem Accord.
-祝你旅途愉快 -谢谢
- Have a great flight. - Thank you.
下一个
Next, please.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
欢迎
Welcome.
-乐意为你效劳 -谢谢
- I will be happy to help you. - Thanks.
我们11分钟后有一班去波士顿的航♥班♥开始登机
Okay. We do have a flight to Boston boarding in 11 minutes
虽然满员了
and it is fully booked,
但我相信在这种情况下
but I'm sure someone will happily surrender their seat
有人会乐意让座的
under the circumstances.
这样吧
Tell you what,
我送你过去
I'll walk you over there.
我要去波士顿
I'm on the Boston flight.
这位小姐可以坐我的位子
This young lady can have my seat.
谢谢你为我们国家效劳
Thank you for your service to our country.
她是女巫
She's a witch.
她不需要返程航♥班♥
She won't need a return flight.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你很勇敢 -我什么都没做呢
- You're very brave. - I haven't done anything yet.
马萨诸塞州 塞勒姆堡
我是莎拉·奥尔德将军
I am General Sarah Alder.
欢迎来到塞勒姆堡
Welcome to Fort Salem.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表