剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously, on Motherland...
欢迎来到塞勒姆堡
Welcome to Fort Salem.
你们有些人将进入战争学院
Some of you will place at War College,
其他人会赶赴前线
others, will join the front lines.
狂欢者很残忍♥
The Spree are ruthless.
这是你母亲的 战斗中戴着它可以保护你
This was your mama's. Wear it in combat, keep you safe.
我妈死的时候很累
I think my mom was tired when she died.
-你碰了吗 -有危险吗
- Did you touch that? - Is it dangerous?
最好别碰它
It's just better if it's left alone.
这算是蘑菇的一部分
Let's just say it's part of a mushroom.
-我叫阿迪尔 -他很可爱
- I'm Adil. - He's cute.
我能先吃早餐吗 免得你开始筹划我的婚礼
Can I eat my breakfast before you start planning my wedding?
很高兴见到你的女朋友 雷尔
Awfully nice to meet your girlfriend, Raelle.
不管发生什么 我都陪着你
No matter what happens, I'm with you.
我看到一个气球 我觉得锡拉是狂欢者
I saw a balloon. I think Scylla is Spree.
-你怎么出来的 -阿纳科斯蒂亚帮了我
- How'd you get out? - Anacostia helped me.
要是我们能送她回去当我们的内应呢
What if we can send her back to them to be our eyes?
你应该把我女儿带回来的
You were supposed to bring me my daughter.
我们的宿敌回来了 这是奸党
Our ancient enemy has returned! This is the Camarilla!
-她快死了 -我来
- She's dying! - Take me!
谢谢你 女儿
Thank you, daughter.
切断链接
You gotta break the link
否则你也会死的
or I'm gonna take you with me.
不可能 科勒
Not gonna happen, Collar!
不
No!
*主啊 我的上帝*
*Oh, Lord, my God*
*当我非常好奇*
*When I, in awesome wonder*
*想想吧*
*Consider all*
*你的双手所做的一切*
*The works Thy hands have made*
*我看见星星*
*I see the stars*
*我听到隆隆的雷声*
*I hear the rolling thunder*
-*你的力量贯穿* -妈妈
- *Thy power throughout* - Mom.
*宇宙显现了*
*The universe displayed*
*我的灵魂歌♥唱我的救世主 上帝*
*Then sings my soul My Savior God, to Thee*
*你真伟大*
*How great Thou art!*
*你真伟大*
*How great Thou art!*
*我的灵魂歌♥唱*
*Then sings my soul*
*我的救世主 上帝*
*My Savior God, to Thee*
*你真伟大*
*How great Thou art!*
*你真伟大*
*How great Thou art!*
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第二季 第一集
你没事了
You're okay.
我一直在想 为什么不是我们
I keep thinking, why not us?
感觉怎么样
How is it?
这跟我以前不一样
It's unlike anything I have--
我该
I should--
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
那是因为我们在天上
That's because we're in the sky
雄风所在的地方
where the majestic winds reside.
来
Here.
她给了我这个
She gave me this.
我们留下的那个人
One of the ones we left behind.
她是因此而死的吗
Is that why she died?
不
No.
拿着这些东西很难入睡
It's hard to sleep on these things.
我睡不着的时候 我妈妈会唱一首歌♥
My mother used to sing a song when I couldn't sleep.
一首古老的歌♥
A song older than time.
你为什么不告诉我 你是她妈妈
Why didn't you tell me you were her mom?
我不能冒险
I couldn't risk it.
你怎么能让我盲目潜入
How could you send me in blind?!
你为了一个私人任务把我和军队一起卖♥♥了
You burned me with the Army for a personal mission.
然后你派那个迷人的特工
And then you sent that charming agent
逼我屈服吗
to choke me into compliance?
我不把雷尔带来
And when I don't deliver Raelle,
你就派军队去袭击婚礼
you send in the troops to attack a wedding!
亲爱的 那不是我们
That, my dear, was not us.
这到底是什么策略
What kind of strategy is that, exactly?
你没听懂我的话
You are not hearing me!
贝尔威瑟婚礼的袭击
The attack on the Bellweather wedding
与狂欢者无关
had nothing to do with the Spree.
我还有东西要给你看
There is something else I need to show you.
拜托
Please.
我们打烊了 有个私人派对
We're closed for a private party.
两个刚获得了六千一百万点击率
Two who just brought in 61 million hits.
你是我们所有人的荣耀
You honor us all!
我们是狂欢者
We are the Spree.
我们半数的领导人都被一击毙命了
They got half our leadership in one strike.
-他们是谁 -我们的宿敌回来了
- Who are they? - The ancient enemy has returned.
奸党
The Camarilla.
我想让你和我一起去追捕他们
I want you to join me in hunting them.
我们的任务不再是军队了
Our mission is not about the Army, anymore.
至少对我来说是这样
At least, for me.
我为什么要为你做事
And why would I do anything for you?
因为你是个女巫
Because you are a witch!
这些人想要消灭我们所有人
And these people intend to end us all,
军队和狂欢者
Army and Spree.
对不起
I'm sorry.
道歉没有用
You're more than that.
你鲁莽 虚荣 还失控了
You're reckless and vain and out of control.
随你们便
It's all you want.
你害我失去了我的女儿
You took my girl from me.
你知道这对我的家人意味着什么吗
Do you have any idea what this means for my family?
阿比盖尔是最后一个
Abigail is the last viable--
是阿比盖尔自愿去的 她很勇敢
It was Abigail's choice to come, and a brave one, at that.
这次的事我记下了 莎拉
I marked you with this, Sarah.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me-- Me, too.
游骑兵和塔里木人怎么说
What say the Rangers and the Tarim?
没有确凿的证据
Nothing conclusive.
爆♥炸♥半径继续以肉眼可见的方式
The blast radius continues to warp climate
扭曲气候
in ways that are visible to us.
最奇怪的是 爆♥炸♥区域在减弱的同时
What is most curious is that, while diminishing,
明显在移♥动♥
the blast zone is noticeably on the move.
贝尔威瑟将军 你必须花时间休息
General Bellweather, you must take the time you need--
我首先是士兵 其次才是母亲
Soldier first, mother second.
对吧
Right?
我刚收到情报说 一周前在比利时
I just received intelligence that the Spree was attacked
狂欢者在足球场前遭遇了袭击
a week ago in Belgium, just before the soccer stadium.
至少六名主要特工被瘟疫武器消灭
At least six major operatives were taken down by weaponized plagues.
相同的瘟疫曾夺走我们的女佣
The same plague that took our Biddy.
险些杀了卡莉达
And almost killed Khalida.
塔里木人是个诱饵
The Tarim are a lure.
用来把我骗到户外
To get me out in the open.
他们把那可怜的女人打扮得像我姐妹
They dressed that poor woman like my sister.
像过去那样 当我的面烧死我的士兵
Burned my soldiers before my eyes, like the old days.
-奸党 -我该信你的
- The Camarilla. - I should've believed you.
我被自己创伤所蒙蔽
I was blinded by my own trauma.
他们找到了方法 不仅妨碍我们的能力
They found some way, not just to dampen our work,
而且会模仿
but proximate it.
-用一种原始但有效的方式 -怎么会
- In a crude but effective way. - How?
声带 奸党利用他们的声音
The vocal chords. The Camarilla took their voices
并发明了某种方法运用坏死组织
and contrived some way to use the necrotized tissue.
他们想让它看起来像狂欢者干的
They wanted it to look like the Spree
以便等待时机
so they could bide their time.
并且收集我们的声音用来对付我们
And harvest our voices to use them against us.
抱歉 将军 你们一定想看看这个
Excuse me, Generals. I believe you'll want to see this.
副总统席维和他的家人不会忘记的一天
...is a day Vice President Silver and his family will not soon forget.
今天 他的女儿佩内洛普发现
A day his daughter, Penelope, found out
她有种特殊的天赋
that she has a very special gift.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表