剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
人总是有选择
There's always a choice.
轮到你了
You're up.
你抓到他们了吗
Did you get them?
我们还在寻找逃脱的奸党
We're looking for the Camarilla that escaped.
那找快一点
Look harder.
你以为我们没有吗
You think we aren't?
你与奥尔德告诉大家是狂欢者干的
You and Alder told everyone it was the Spree.
但袭击我的其实不是狂欢者
But it wasn't the Spree that attacked me.
想要割开我喉咙的不是狂欢者
It wasn't the Spree that tried to cut out my throat.
而是奸党
It was the Camarilla.
他们对我紧追不舍 就如同对查维尔一样
They came after me, just like they did with Charvel.
但你活下来了
Except you survived.
也许我并不应该活下来
Maybe I shouldn't have.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不期待你能理解
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
为什么
And why not?
因为你从没有笨到落进他们的圈套
Because you weren't stupid enough to walk into their trap.
我还是无法将伊扎多拉给我的东西从嘴巴拿出
I still can't get the stuff Izadora gave me out of my mouth.
但至少你晚上能睡好觉了吧
Well, at least you can get a good night's sleep, right?
大概吧
I guess.
我内心有一部分不愿意这么做
You know, part of me didn't wanna take it.
另一部分就只想着结束这一切
Another part just desperately wanted peace from all this.
无论选择哪一条路
Either way,
奥尔德都没告诉我全部真♥相♥
Alder isn't telling the whole truth.
你确定吗
Well, do you know that for sure?
我亲眼所见 小雷
I saw what happened, Rae.
当他们自杀时 她一点也不惊讶
She wasn't surprised when they killed themselves.
反而是
She was...
一脸满意
satisfied.
桌子上是什么
What's with the tables?
是在准备今晚的哑巴晚餐
Oh, it's for the Dumb supper tonight.
什么
A what?
庆祝夏末节
For Samhain.
大家在静默中倒序用餐
You eat the meal backwards in complete silence.
先吃餐后甜点
Dessert first.
那些黑色椅子是用来做什么的
Well, what about the black chairs?
让逝者加入我们
For the dead to join in.
说的好像逝者会在乎劣酒和炖菜一样
As if the dead actually care about bad wine and squash casserole.
他们都死了 啥都不在乎
They're dead. They don't care about anything.
你以前在割地是怎么庆祝夏末节的呢
How did you celebrate Samhain on the Cession?
我妈妈其实并不热衷过节
Ahh, my Mom wasn't really that into it.
我们就只是点蜡烛祭悼逝者
We'd just light a candle to honor the dead,
之后她就让我自己去玩捣蛋游戏了
and then she'd let me go trick-or-treating.
你还好吧 小贝
How you doing, Bells?
鉴于我又一次差点被割喉
Considering I almost got my throat cut out, again?
我很好
Doing great.
不 我是
No, I was...
我是在说印度
I was talking about India.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I- I...
我以为你听说了
I thought you've heard.
政♥府♥列车上发生了一起奸党袭击
There was a Camarilla attack on a government train.
阿迪尔去了那里 是吧
That's where Adil went, right?
再见
Good-bye.
小阿
Abs?
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
夏尔玛将军死了
General Sharma's dead.
这一切都无法停止
It's never gonna stop.
伊扎多拉正在采集样本以及调查
Izadora's on her way to collect samples and survey the damage
瘟疫袭击中的人员伤亡
from the Plague attack in person.
塔里木那边有消息了吗
Has there been any word from the Tarim?
搜救小队正在调查 将军
Search and rescue teams are looking into it, General.
更糟糕的是
To make matters worse,
印度军方公开谴责了奸党
the Indian military has placed public blame on the Camarilla.
海牙方面保持沉默的协议也要到此为止了
So much for The Hague agreeing to keep things quiet.
只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time.
国内情况如何
What about here at home?
我们还有许多问题要处理
We've got more ground to cover,
但目前我们手上有这些录音带
but now that we have these tapes,
奸党再也无法
the Camarilla can no longer
狩猎我们在学校的同类了
hunt for our kind in schools.
我刚与西尔弗通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Silver.
他要推迟测试中心开业 等待进一步通知
He's postponing our testing center rollout until further notice.
显然 一些州强烈抗♥议♥
Apparently, some states are barking
送女儿们来测试
at sending their daughters for testing,
以防狂欢者在前往大楼的路上袭击他们
lest the Spree attack them on their way into the building.
你有没有告知韦德总统印度的事
Have you briefed President Wade about what happened in India?
她身体仍抱恙
Apparently, she's still under the weather
但请把最新情况告知副总统
But please, get the Vice President up to speed.
他女儿是我们的人
His daughter is one of ours.
我们要尽量争取盟友
We'll take whatever allies we can get.
平民和他们的神秘习俗
Ah, civilians and their mysterious customs.
我觉得很有趣呀
I think it looks fun.
我要借阿米莉亚的连衣裤
I'm gonna have to borrow Amelia's jumpsuit.
那我们现在是共享衣服咯
Oh, we share clothes now?
是的 我还要借那件外套
Yes. I'm gonna need that coat, too.
你自己本来就很好看了
You look amazing yourself.
不给糖就捣蛋 贾斯汀
Trick-or-treat, Justine!
抱歉 我身上没有带糖果
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have any candy.
我只有女巫之指
All I have are witch fingers.
什么是女巫之指
What are witch fingers?
你们打扮得真漂亮
You ladies clean up nice.
你们都准备好了吗
You all ready?
邦妮 你不来吗
Bonnie, you're not coming?
不了 我 我要带布丽安娜去要糖果
No, I'm- I'm- I'm gonna take Brianna trick-or-treating.
妈妈的责任
Mom duties.
妈咪 蒂芙尼能和我们一起去吗
Mommy, can Tiffany come with us?
蒂芙尼还在度假呢 亲爱的 记得吗
Tiffany's still on vacation, honey, remember?
就一个街区 好吗
Only one block, OK?
走吧
Shall we?
祝你们玩得开心
You guys have fun!
你该做的更好的 学员
You're better than this, Cadet.
集中精神
Focus!
我觉得我们应该和阿比盖尔一起回家度秋假
I think we should go home with Abigail for Fall Break.
但现在 你觉得她会让我们这么做吗
Yeah, but at this point, do you think, she even let us?
给我们唱
Sing for us...
好吗
won't you?
贝尔威瑟 继续
Bellweather! Let's go!
阿比盖尔从不认输
Abigail never taps out.
她要去哪儿
Where is she going?
阿比
Abi?
小艾 你还是坐下吧
Abs, maybe you should sit down.
我没事
I'm fine.
你就这么从近身搏击课跑出来了
You ran out of hand to hand.
我被奸党攻击过两次
I've been attacked by the Camarilla twice.
他们杀了夏尔玛将军
They killed General Sharma
可能还杀了阿迪尔和卡莉达
and possibly, Adil and Khalida, so...
我觉得我们应该不只是做些对打 不是吗
I feel like we've moved beyond sparring now, no?
我们正在考虑
W-well, we were thinking
或许我们应该和你回家度假
maybe we should both come home with you for break.
你们去我家不安全
You won't be safe there.
我们在哪儿都不安全
We won't be safe anywhere.
你不能这样想
You can't think like that.
我们以前击退过他们
We have fought them off before
不管需要多久 我们都会继续的
and we'll keep doing it for as long as it takes.
发生什么了
What's going on?
开始了
So it begins.
这是夏末节的传统 学员们
Samhain tradition, Cadets!
因为界限很薄
For the veil is thin.
今晚
And tonight...
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表