剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
这次我也中招了
I got swept up too this time.
那她为什么停手
So why did she stop?
她放过我们了
She released us.
为什么她要这么做
Why would she do that?
塔利
Tally.
-应该是这个方向 -雷尔 等等
- I think it came from this direction. - Raelle, wait.
我们得找到塔利
We need to find Tally.
这也许是妮科特在耍我们
This might just be Nicte playing with our heads.
如果她抓住了我们的姐妹 我愿意冒险
If she has our sister, that's a chance I'm willing to take.
既然我们听见她声音 她就不可能走远
She couldn't have been too far. Not if we heard her.
也许锡拉是对的 这就是妮科特在耍我们
Maybe Scylla's right, this is just Nicte messing with us.
-那可不是塔利的声音 -这边
- That was not Tally. - This way.
小塔 塔利
Tal? Tally.
我们在这 小塔
We've got you, Tal.
你刚刚打倒了狂欢者的首领
You just took down the leader of the Spree.
她差点杀了我
She almost killed me.
不要 让我来
No. Let me do it.
木屋里发生的事 我
What happened at the cabin, I...
无事发生
Nothing that happened,
那些话也不重要
nothing that was said matters.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我不能和你回去
You know I can't come back with you.
那你接下来打算做什么
So, um, what are you gonna do? What next?
有位新女巫叫做蒂芙尼 她还是个孩子
There's this new witch, Tiffany. She's just a kid.
她父母被奸党杀害
Her parents were killed by the Camarilla.
我曾打算给她找一个新家庭
I was going to find her a new family,
但没能找到机会
but I didn't get the chance.
那你确实应该去帮她
Then that's what you should do.
给这女孩找一个家
You should find a home for the girl.
或许某个逃兵家族
Maybe a Dodger family or something?
这也是我在考虑的
That's what I was thinking.
好 那之后呢
Right. And... and after that?
之后 我就继续
Um, after that, I'm going to continue
你母亲和我开始的事业
what your mother and I started:
狩猎奸党
hunt down the Camarilla,
确保他们不会再把我们关进笼子里
make sure they don't put any more of us in cages.
当然
Of course. Right.
押她上去 小心 她很危险
Get her onboard. Be careful with her. She's dangerous.
谢谢 没有你我们不可能成功
Thank you. We couldn't have done it without you.
谢啦
Yeah. Thanks.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
朋友们 能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Guys, can we have a minute?
你为什么不带蒂芙尼去割地
Why don't you take Tiffany to the Cession?
你们可以和我爸爸住一起 早上吃煎饼
You can stay with my dad and have pancakes in the morning and...
我只是觉得这对你俩都好
I just, I think it would be good for both of you.
-你确定吗 -确定 我会告诉他你们要来
- Are you sure? - Yeah. I'll let him know you're coming.
还有
And, um...
这样的话 我也知道去哪儿找你了
that way I'll also know where I can find you.
-保重 -你也是
- Stay safe. - You, too.
小雷
Rae...
我很后悔在木屋里对你说了那些话
I hate what I said to you in that cabin.
没事 我也很后悔想动手杀了你
It's okay. I hate that I tried to kill you.
小阿 坦白说
Abs, let's be honest.
这些事我们之前都在心里面想过
We've thought most of those things before.
我们得坦然面对
We have to live with that.
但姐妹情谊
But sisters,
才是会最终胜出
that wins out in the end.
无论哪一次
Every time.
我们是一起的 这才最重要
We're together, and that's what matters.
这有点回到中世纪的感觉
This is feeling a little medieval.
这什么情况
What is this?
将军 小心
Be careful, General.
您有一位新观众
You have an audience.
我事先不知道
I knew nothing.
这是一个重要的时刻
This is a momentous occasion.
我们抓住了妮科特·巴坦 狂欢者的创建人
We have captured Nicte Batan, the founder of the Spree.
为了她杀害的平民们
For the civilians she's killed.
为了那些牺牲性命
For the witches who lost their lives
去保护平民的女巫们
in defense of those civilians.
这场胜利终将载入史册
This victory will go down in history,
这场胜利属于我们所有人
and it belongs to all of us.
妮科特会为自己的罪行付出代价
Nicte will pay for her crimes.
可别忘了 这仍是我的军队
This is still my Army. Don't forget that.
需要付出代价的只有你
The only one who's gonna pay is you.
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sarah.
你意外地气色不错
You're looking surprisingly well.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表