剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
Th-there was no first room.
我们一直都在这里
We were here the whole time.
很好
Well done.
等等
Wait.
阿比盖尔和雷尔呢
Where's Abigail and Raelle?
有人吗
Hello?
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello?! - Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
-放我出去 -雷
- Let me out! - Rae?
-阿比盖尔 -雷
- Abigail? - Rae?
你碰了她
You touched her.
现在你得付出代价
And now you have to pay.
伊扎多拉 不要
Izadora, please no!
伊扎多拉 求你了 求你了
Izadora, please! Please no!
不
No!
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
你不知道你做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
你毁了这么多年的研究
The years of research you've ruined!
你偷走了我这么多年的人生
Years of my life that you stole!
阿比盖尔 不
Abigail! No!
你是个怪物 你去死吧
You are an abomination, and you will die!
确认无疑
It's conclusive.
这种现象来自雷尔 而且仅雷尔一人
The phenomenon comes from Raelle, and Raelle alone.
还有呢
What else?
如我们所料 这能力具有保护性
As we suspected, it's protective.
只有真正的恐惧和危险才能触发它
The fear and the danger had to be real in order to trigger it.
谢谢你批准测试
Thank you for approving the test.
这个险值得冒
It was a risk worth taking.
阿比盖尔有什么反应
How did Abigail handle it?
她打了我一拳
She took a swing at me.
意料之中
Not surprising.
她恢复得很好
She recovered fine,
但我觉得她很失望 自己没有参与这件事
but I think she's disappointed not to be a part of this.
贝尔威瑟家的人都有雄心壮志
Well, Bellweathers are nothing if not ambitious.
所以你会继续测试雷尔吗
So you'll continue testing Raelle?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
很好 小心点
Good. Be careful with her.
她成为了我们有价值的人材之一
She just became one of our greatest assets.
这些人心机太深了
These people are all so damn manipulative.
根本不在乎我们的情况
They couldn't care less what happens to us.
这是军人的一部分
That's part of being a soldier.
他们今天对我们做的事
What they did to us today
跟军人一点关系都没有
has nothing to do with being a soldier.
现在 我只相信你们两个
At this point, the only people I trust are you two.
爆发时是什么感觉
What does it feel like, when it goes off?
这次我感觉我想杀了伊扎多拉
This time it felt like me wanting to kill Izadora.
我从未有过这种感觉
It's not like anything I've ever felt.
很激动
It's exciting...
但很可怕
but terrifying.
我觉得自己无比强大
I felt incredibly powerful,
但也完全不受我控制
but also like it was completely out of my control.
我很抱歉 我觉得我无法理性对待
I'm sorry. I--I don't think I can do it justice.
接下来怎么办
What happens next?
显然是更多的测试
More tests, apparently.
这正是我想要避免的
Just what I was hoping to avoid.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 我
Yeah, I, uh...
我只是太累了
I'm just really tired.
我回房♥间了
I'm gonna go back to the room.
所以她抓了你 又放了吗
So it was catch and release?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该更小心的
I--I should have been more careful.
你相信她一个人行动吗
What about her working alone? Do you believe it?
我不知道
I don't know.
阿纳科斯蒂亚喜欢独自行动
It's always very personal with Anacostia,
也许吧
Maybe.
那就继续行动 但要小心 她是军人
Stay the course. But be careful, she's Army.
你永远不能真正信任他们
You can never really trust them.
卡莉达 你看到你哥了吗
Khalida, uh, have you seen your brother?
我正想谈谈我哥
It's my brother that I want to talk about.
好的
Sure.
我要回房♥间 你可以在那聊
I'm going to my room if you want to talk there.
很快就好
This will only take a moment.
我同意让阿迪尔留在这里
I've agreed to let Adil stay here
但我要为我们的人♥民♥寻找一个新家
while I search for a home for our people.
太好了
Oh, good.
我觉得他真的很喜欢这里
I think he really likes it here.
我很感激你 阿比盖尔
I'm grateful to you, Abigail,
我不想让你受伤
and I don't want you to get hurt.
但你得明白
But you have to understand
这样不是长久之计
that this is not a permanent situation.
到头来
In the end,
我哥哥永远会选择他的人♥民♥
my brother will always choose his people,
就像你永远都会选择你的人♥民♥一样
just as you will always choose yours.
为了真正了解军队
Okay, to truly understand the Army,
以及我们在世界上的地位
and our place in the world,
你们得了解我们的过去
you have to know our history.
明知是四大原则之一 对吧
And knowing is one of the four principles, right?
我们很快就能帮你准备好基础训练了
Oh, we are going to have you ready for Basic in no time.
我们从哪开始
So where do we start?
最开始的地方 莎拉·奥尔德本人
At the very beginning. With Sarah Alder herself.
她真的有三百岁吗
Is she really three hundred years old?
是的 事实上 不止三百岁
Oh, she is. More than, in fact.
我爸说这就是他不信任她的原因
My dad says that's why he doesn't trust her.
他认为活那么久的人
He thinks that someone who lives that long
根本不在乎普通人
couldn't really care about regular people.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
很多人都对她有这种感觉
A lot of people feel that way about her.
我以前也不相信她
I didn't always trust her myself.
塔利 怎么了
Tally, what is it?
这张照片有问题
There's something wrong with this photo.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人对它动了手脚
Some sort of working has been used on it.
你看到那里有人吗
Do you-- do you see a person there?
没有 那里没人
No. There's no one there.
是她
It's her.
她是真实存在的
She's real.
有人想掩盖她的存在
And someone's trying to hide her existence.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表