剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
跟我来 我正要带你们去
Uh, come along, that's where I'm taking you.
我们时间不多
We-we don't have much time.
我不会浪费上天给我的第二次机会
I won't take the second chance for granted.
我爱你 女儿
I love you, daughter.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
塔利
Tally.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们才想问你呢 你 你完好无损
We wanna ask you that. You're-- You're you.
她放我出来了
She let me out.
你搞砸了吗
Did you mess up?
老天 她说不是这个原因 我也试着去相信
God, she promised it wasn't that and I am trying to believe her.
但毕竟成为女佣是我多年的梦想
I mean, guys, you dream for years to be a Biddy.
-你能听见她的心声吗 -一点点
- Could you hear her thoughts? - Sort of?
很浅层的指令等等 我听得很清晰
Surface stuff. Like, directives, I could hear loud and clear.
没能听到很多回忆
Not so much memories.
我还能听见女佣们的心声
And I could hear the Biddies, too.
就像和一群同样的人坐在车上
It was like being in a car with the same people
共度一段没有终点的旅途
on a road trip that never ends.
没有隐私可言
No privacy, like, ever!
那她是真的不吃东西吗
Okay, so, does she really not eat?
完全不是这样
No, not a morsel.
她可喜欢酒了
Loves her wine.
为什么我们聊到酒了
Why are we talking about wine?
你们还活着
You guys are alive!
那场爆♥炸♥ 是你们俩干的 对吧
That explosion, that was you two, right?
怎么做到的
How did you do that?
具体的不知道 但是
We don't know, exactly, but, um...
确实是我俩做的
it was definitely us.
威力可真大 你俩简直就是行走的炸♥弹♥
It was so big. You guys are a bomb.
但是呢
Yeah, but, uh,
小雷认为不该告诉奥尔德我们的能力
Rae doesn't think we should tell Alder what we can do.
我们甚至都不知道是什么
Well, we just-- We-we don't even know what it is yet,
除非我们能再次使出来
you know, or-or if we can do it again.
你不觉得我们该等等吗
So, don't you think we should wait?
还有奥尔德那人 我们可别忘了
And also, Alder's Alder, let's not forget--
啥意思
Meaning?
别这么防备
Wow, a little defensive.
我知道她很复杂 但我相信她
I know she's complicated, but I believe in her.
不管复杂与否 她都是军队首领
Look, complicated or not, she's the head of the Armed Forces.
除了她 我们还能给谁看我们的能力
Who else are we gonna show what we can do?
不如谁也不看
Uh, how 'bout no one?
那些伏击我们的人
Those people who ambushed us
和杀害查维尔的是同一拨人
are the same people that killed Charvel.
-你是怎么知道的 -他们有相同的技术
- And how do you know that? - They had the same tech.
该死的声波技术会阻碍吟唱
This sonic shit that blocks vocal work.
我们的能力可以帮助大家对付他们
This thing we can do can help us fight them.
我以为你们俩死了
I thought you were dead.
我们以为你老了
We thought you were old.
你累了 等你恢复之后
You're tired. When you're recovered,
我们应该继续寻找地方安家
we should continue to search for home.
这里不好么
Why not here?
你知道我对这块地方的感受
You know how I feel about this place.
奥尔德为我们和我们的人♥民♥做了这么多
After everything Alder's done for us,
还有什么没做
for our people and what's left?
这里怎么就是最糟糕的地方了
Why is this the worst place?
是因为阿比盖尔回来了吗
Is this because Abigail's back?
也许吧
Perhaps.
更多是因为我不想再继续逃跑了
It's more about not wanting to run anymore.
至少我们该考虑我们的可选项
We should at least consider our options.
你是对的
You're right.
又一次
Again.
走吧
Come on.
所以奸党特工刺伤你
So, the Camarilla agent stabs you,
接着 你和她建立了链接
and then, you link with her.
是的 长官 但是雷尔情况太糟 无法行动
Yes, ma'am. But Raelle was too messed up to move.
我那时只想保住她的命
I was just keeping her alive at that point.
我让她跟我断开链接
I told her to break the link with me
否则我会拉着她一起死
or else I would pull her into death.
而你维持着链接
And you maintained the link?
没错 当时还有一位奸党在场
Correct. There was another Camarilla--
就是那个人刺伤了雷尔吗
Is this the person who stabbed Raelle?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
正确的细节对我们至关重要
It's very important that we get the details right.
我们绝对做得到
We could definitely do that.
我们可以事无巨细地拆解
We could break everything down to powder
然后整齐地拼凑起来
and put it in neat little piles.
或者也可以直说
Or, we could cut to the chase.
爆♥炸♥是我们造成的
The blast was us.
我们不知是怎么做到的 但这股力量
We don't know how, but this force
会在我们受到威胁时保护我们
protects us when we're threatened.
虽仍无法理解其原理 但我们会掌控它的
While we don't understand this work yet, we will master it.
让我们事无巨细地
Let's continue to break this down...
拆解
to powder.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
他们杀了多少人
How many did they get?
六个
Six.
我认识她们很多年了
Women I've known for years.
明智 杰出 危险的女人
Bright, brilliant, dangerous women,
就这么死了
gone, like that.
剩下的领导层对我接下来做的事不太满意
The leadership that remains is none too happy with what I did next.
布鲁塞尔事件之后
After Brussels, I was put in charge
我被授命发动对足球场的攻击
of the attack on the soccer stadium.
你对这些毫不知情吗
You don't know any of this?
并不
No. Well--
多亏了你的任务 害得我被关起来
Thanks to your mission, I was locked up.
我调包了
I switched it up.
我用灾难换取信息
I traded catastrophe for information.
我警告各处的女巫
I warned all witches everywhere
奸党回来了 我希望她们听到了
that the Camarilla is back. I hope they heard me.
这是陷阱
That's a fetch.
我们动身吧 她被跟踪了
We're on the move. She's been tracked.
作为士兵你们还有什么想说的
Is there anything else you soldiers want to share?
我们只记得这些了
It's all we can remember.
很好
Good.
我要你训练她们掌控这种新的天赋
I want you to train them to wield this new gift,
立刻
immediately.
散会
Dismissed.
我其实还有些问题
Actually, I had a few questions.
比如呢
For example?
我想知道这些奸党都是什么人
I wanna know who those people were. The Camarilla.
我还想知道他们跟查维尔之死的关联
And I wanna know how they're connected to Charvel's death,
因为我知道他们就是凶手
because I know that they are.
阿比盖尔 我命令你不准插手这件事
Abigail, I'm going to order you to stand down on this.
他们攻击了我的家人 差点还杀死我
They attacked my family. They almost killed me.
我要用我的一切来报复他们
I wanna fight these people with everything that I have.
你得让更有经验的士兵来处理这件事
You need to let more experienced soldiers handle this.
我怎么能袖手旁观
How can I stand down?
那就把你的怒火注入到训练中 学员
By putting that passion into your training, cadet.
如你所说 掌握好这个新的武器
Master this new weapon as promised.
到那时再说奸党的事
Then we can talk about the Camarilla.
这是命令
That's an order.
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
看到你我好高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
我觉得我从来没有这么高兴过
I don't think I've ever been this happy.
我知道 我也一样
I know. Me, too.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
非常感谢
Thank you, so much.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表