剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
It's 10,000 years of tradition for my people,
就因为我的所作所为 从此付之一炬
all gone... with my actions.
阿迪尔
Adil...
当他们谋杀了你们的长辈时
How many thousands of years of tradition were lost
又失去了几千年的传统
when they murdered your elders?
你族的血脉将在你身上终结
Your line ends with you.
我族的血脉将在我身上终结
My line ends with me.
塔里木和贝勒威瑟两个家族走到今天
Here we are, Tarim and Bellweather.
我们可以就这样束手就擒等死
And we can either lie down in the dirt and die
也可以夺回奸党从我们这里夺走的生命
or we can take back all the life the Camarilla have
然后活下来
already taken from us and live.
看起来被废弃了
Looks abandoned.
一个废弃的地方还有这么严密的安保措施
Lot of security for a place that's abandoned.
要是塔利在就好了 她能看到里面的情况
Tally would be useful right now. She could see inside.
这招应该有用
This should help.
最好从这里潜入
It would be best to enter here.
这么说你会和我一起吗
So does that mean you're coming?
主教 这么快就回来了吗
Exarch, back so soon?
有两名新志愿者迫不及待地想见手术团队
Got two new volunteers eager to meet the surgical team.
雷尔 你在哪
Where are you, Raelle?
快点
Come on.
他们在为战争做准备
They're preparing for war.
不如说是种族灭绝
Or a genocide.
我们最好想办法绕过去
We'd better find a way around.
我能带我们穿过去
I can get us through.
准备好
Be ready.
这花的时间太长了
This is taking too long.
发现入侵 拉响警报
Breach! Sound the alarm!
找到我的女儿
Find my daughter.
我找到入侵者了
I found the intruder!
她可以用作打靶练习
She'll do for target practice.
你应该从更有挑战性的对象入手
You might want to start with someone a little more challenging.
你把他们救出去 这里交给我了
You get them out of there. I've got this.
我想你们其中一个拿着属于我家族的东西
I think one of you has something that belongs to my family.
姐妹
Hey, cuz.
你大老远跑来让我彻底解决掉你
Nice of you to come all the way out here
真是太贴心了
to let me finish the job.
都结束了 查维尔
It's done, Charvel.
我不知道你还能这么做
I didn't know you could do that.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
我看到几条走廊后面有个紧急出口
I saw an emergency exit a few hallways back.
-我们得把那些女孩救出去 -等一下
- We need to get those girls out of here. - Not yet.
他们说洁净室里还有一个女巫
They say there's one more witch in one of the Clean Rooms.
-一个死不掉的金发女孩 -雷尔吗
- A blonde girl that can't die. - Raelle?
他们抓了雷尔吗
They've got Raelle?
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
I have good news, and bad news.
好消息是你的战友们似乎
The good news is it would seem your comrades in arms
入侵了我们的设施
have infiltrated our facility.
听起来对你不利啊 医生
Well, that sounds bad for you, Doc.
无稽之谈 我会没事的
Nonsense. I'll be fine.
坏消息是我得站在更远的地方
The bad news is that I'm going to have to watch this next step
来观察这下一步
from somewhere farther away.
每一代都变得更强大
Every generation gets a little stronger.
真是剂活泼的小玩意儿 对吧
Oh, he's a frisky little bugger, isn't he?
我得承认 我特别喜欢这个小玩意儿
I must confess, I love this little guy.
他们在保安室里
They're in the security booth!
为什么接不通
Why isn't this working?
因为我们是专业的
Because we're professionals.
-她在哪儿 -那里 她在无尘室
- Where is she? - There! She's in the Clean Room.
-他对她做了什么 那是女巫瘟疫
- What is he doing to her? - That's Witch Plague.
他们在布鲁塞尔也是这么对我们的
That's the same thing they did to us in Brussels.
-雷尔 -不 你进去会死的
- Raelle! - No! It will kill you if you go in there.
它一碰到你 你马上就完了
Once it touches you, you're done in seconds.
-她在反抗 -暂时而已
- She's fighting it. - For the moment.
你退后
You need to step back.
告诉她 我爱她胜过一切 好吗
Tell her I loved her more than anything in my whole life, okay?
询问 便会得到
Ask and it shall be given you.
寻找 便会寻到 敲门 便会敞开
Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.
询问 便会得到
Ask and it shall be given you.
寻找 便会寻到 敲门 便会敞开
Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.
询问 便会得到
Ask and it shall be given you.
寻找 便会寻到 敲门 便会敞开
Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来这里的原因和你一样
I'm here for the same reason you are.
-跟她在一起的是谁 -是她妈妈
- Who is that with her? - It's her mother.
不不 你也会死的 阿比盖尔
No, no! You'll die too, Abigail.
我的宝贝女儿
There's my baby girl.
妈妈
Mom?
-妈妈 -我没事
- Mom! - I'm okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
坚持住 你得继续战斗
Stay with me. You need to keep fighting.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
妈妈 我好想你
Mom, I've missed you so much.
-这是不是意味着我 -不
- Does this mean that I'm... - No.
不是的 但我们时间不多了
No, but we don't have much time.
我以为我能有时间告诉你一切
I thought I would have longer to tell you everything.
向你解释
To explain.
抛下你是我这辈子最大的错误
Leaving you behind, it was the biggest mistake of my life.
-我很抱歉 雷尔 -抛下我 什么
- I am sorry, Raelle. - Leaving me? What...
-妈妈 -没事的
- Mom? - It's okay.
-妈妈 -没事的 看着我
- Mom! - Hey, it's okay. Look at me.
你会有很多疑问
You are gonna have a lot of questions,
我很抱歉我无法一一解答
and I'm sorry I won't be there to answer them.
我想让你知道
I need you to know,
我只想创造一个让你自♥由♥的世界
all I ever wanted was to make a world where you could be free.
妈妈 我不明白
Mom, I don't understand.
我一直都爱你 胜过一切
I have always loved you, more than anything.
希望有一天你能原谅我
I hope one day you'll forgive me.
妈妈 求你了
Mom? Mom, please!
别走
Stay...
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom...
不
No!
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me!
好 走吧
Okay, go, go. Okay.
这里
Over here!
他是我的人
He's with me.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
立刻
Now.
接下来交给我们吧
We can handle this from here.
我也要去
Well, I'm coming.
里面肯定还有更多
There has to be more of them inside.
他们不会放过我们的
They're never gonna stop coming after us.
请进 克雷文
Come in, Craven.
不必惊慌
No need to be alarmed.
这是守护圈
This is the Warding Circle.
这是安保听到威胁的标准流程
It's standard protocol for when security hears whispers of a threat.
-发生什么事 -雷尔很安全
- What's going on? - Raelle's safe.
是奸党 正如我们所担心的
It was the Camarilla. As we had feared.
-她在哪儿 -宾夕法尼亚州西部
- Where is she? - Western Pennsylvania.
-阿比盖尔汇报的 -阿比盖尔 怎么会
- Abigail called it in. - Abigail? But... how?
暂时还是个谜
That is a mystery for the moment.
我们只是想让你放心
We just wanted to put your mind at ease.
-资产会得到很好的照顾 -资产
- The asset is in good hands. - Asset?
她是个人 这对你来说什么都不是
She is a person, that means nothing to you.
-学员 -她对你来说只是你珍贵的巫师炸♥弹♥
- Cadet... - All she is to you is your precious Witchbomb!
你太过分了 克雷文
You are out of line, Craven...
-将军 -又来了
- General? - It's happening again.
去找维杰少校
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表