剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously on Motherland:
那里有别的孩子吗 蒂芙尼
Was there any place with other kids around, Tiffany?
雷尔 你在哪
Where are you, Raelle?
那里 他对她做了什么
There! What is he doing to her?
-那是女巫瘟疫 -雷尔
- That's Witchplague. - Raelle!
你进去会死的
It will kill you if you go in there!
告诉她 我爱她胜过一切
Tell her I loved her more than anything in my whole life.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
是她妈妈
It's her mother.
-妈妈 -绝对不行
- Mom? - No way.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here now.
里面肯定还有更多
There has to be more of them inside.
他们不会放过我们的
They're never gonna stop coming after us.
-资产会得到很好的照顾 -她是个人
- The asset is in good hands. - She is a person.
-学员 -她对你来说只是你珍贵的巫师炸♥弹♥
- Cadet... - All she is to you is your precious Witchbomb!
你太过分了
You are out of line...
你的心太黑了
Your heart is black.
莎拉
Sarah!
妮科特
Nicte?
解散
Dismissed.
将军
General.
你想见我吗 将军
You wanted to see me, General?
是的 克雷文 由你执行巴坦任务
Yes, Craven. You're on the Batan mission.
叛徒招供了妮科特的位置 一小时后出发
The traitor gave up Nicte's location. Wheels up in an hour.
我希望我的小队跟我一起
I want my Unit with me.
我们正派一队人去接她们
We're sending a team to pick them up.
但你与目标的联♥系♥以及你的视觉
But your connection with the target and your Sight
让你在这次任务中对我更有价值
make you more valuable to me on this mission.
没我你找不到妮科特
You can't find Nicte without me.
我希望我的小队在我身边
I want my Unit by my side.
我们只是从奸党那里接回科勒
We just got Collar back from the Camarilla.
我不想她再次置身险境
I don't want to put her at risk again.
如果你真想要妮科特
If you really want Nicte,
看起来带着女巫炸♥弹♥可能会有帮助
it seems like having the Witchbomb along might be helpful.
你会在路上接她们
You'll pick them up on the way.
她们有助于抓住她
They'll be useful in capturing her.
命令是消灭目标 学员
The orders are to eliminate the target, Cadet.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 将军
No, General.
很好 去吧
Good. Carry on.
克雷文学员
Cadet Craven.
-贝尔威瑟将军 -我明白你此次任务是
- General Bellweather. - I understand you're on this mission
消灭袭击奥尔德的人
to eliminate Alder's attacker.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我感到你对此有些情绪
I sense you have some feelings about that.
-我觉得这是错的 -为什么这么说
- I think it's wrong. - Why is that?
奥尔德要宣布
Alder gets to announce
狂欢者创始人的死亡
the death of the Spree's founder
是有史以来的巨大胜利
as the big victory of all time,
没人会知道到底发生了什么
and no one will ever know what really happened.
这一切都与不久前你问我的
This all has to do with that soldier you asked me
那个士兵有关
about a while ago.
-叛逆者殉道事件 -没错 妮科特·巴坦
- The Martyrdom of the Rebels. - That's right. Nicte Batan.
几十年后 你受命杀死的女人
The woman you're now ordered to kill, decades later.
你不必成为情报部门主管
You don't have to be the head of Intelligence
就能知道这里有更重大的事件
to know there's a bigger story there.
更重大 但这事如今将永远无法为世人所知
Much bigger. But it'll never see the light of day now, so...
有点信心 塔利
Have a little faith, Tally.
这是给巴坦的
This is for Batan.
我希望你让阿比盖尔
I want you to impress upon Abigail
和雷尔明白她有多危险
and Raelle how dangerous she is.
但凡有半点机会 她都将进入你的大脑
Given half a chance, she will get in your heads
从内心将你撕碎
and tear you apart from the inside.
尽快把这个转交给她
Get that on her as soon as possible.
但假如这是个刺杀任务 我们为什么还要带这个
But if this is a kill mission, why are we bringing this?
我正改变行动目标 我会通知突击队
I'm changing the objective. I'll inform the strike team.
你把巴坦活着带回来
You bring Batan back alive.
-你不是唯一希望真♥相♥大白于众的人 -谢谢
- You're not alone in wanting the truth to come out. - Thank you.
你现在还有不到一小时
Now, you have less than an hour.
告诉我你对妮科特·巴坦了解的一切
Tell me everything you know about Nicte Batan.
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第二季 第八集
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
你介意吗 雷尔渴了
Do you mind? Raelle's thirsty.
你认为会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen?
你现在是大英雄 她就会忘了你是什么人吗
You're the big hero now, so she just forgets what you are?
我现在是什么人 阿比盖尔 别挡道
So I'm a what now, Abigail? Get out of my way.
她需要休息
She needs to rest.
没事的
It's okay.
我和锡拉确实有事要处理
Scylla and I do have stuff to deal with.
好吧 如有需要就叫我
Fine. Yell if you need me.
我就在隔壁
I am right next door.
我和我妈有个仪式
My mom and I had a ritual.
无论她在世界任何地方
No matter where she was in the world,
我们都会确定
we'd figure out a time of day
一天中的某个时间 彼此思念
when we could both be thinking about each other.
我很高兴知道她在那一刻正想着我
I loved knowing that I was on her mind right that second.
我有时会对她唱歌♥
Sometimes I'd sing to her,
就像她真的可以听到一样
like she could really hear me.
那晚我爸进来
That's what I was doing
告诉我她死了时我正在这样做
the night my dad came in and told me she was dead.
但那一切只是个谎言
But that was all just a lie.
你母亲非常爱你
Your mother loved you so much.
她一生中最困难的事就是远离你
The hardest thing in her life was keeping away from you.
她无端让我们为她伤心
She let us grieve her for no reason.
我爸都崩溃了
It destroyed my dad!
为了什么呢 狂欢者吗
And for what? For the Spree?
而你一直都知道
And you knew the whole time.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I didn't know
她是你妈妈
she was your mom
直到我独自出现
until I showed up without you.
雷尔 她悲痛欲绝
Raelle, she was devastated.
但显然没到急着联♥系♥的地步
But not devastated enough to reach out, apparently.
她想这么做
She wanted to.
但奸党重现 袭击我们的领导层后
But since the Camarilla resurfaced and attacked our leadership,
她认为你在那里会更安全
she thought you'd be safer where you were.
她本该让我选择的
She should have given me that choice.
相反 她为你牺牲了
Instead, she gave her life for you.
怎么啦
What?
我只是在想
I'm just thinking.
这世上我最爱的两个女人
The two women I've loved most in this world
都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 做过可怕的事情
were terrorists who did awful things.
说明了什么呢
What does that say about me?
我们在做自认为正确的事 这有帮助吗
Does it help that we were doing what we believed to be right?
-自认为 -我的头等大事变了
- Believed? - My priorities have shifted.
你妈妈给我指明了方向
Your mom showed me the way.
我一直试着告诉自己 我们做的是对的
I keep trying to tell myself that what we did was right.
但我觉得短期内我无法入睡
But I don't think I'm gonna be sleeping anytime soon.
你对自己太严格了
You're not being fair to yourself.
我们救了那些孩子 还有雷尔
We saved those kids, Raelle.
杀了追杀我们的人
And we killed people who were hunting us.
-记住这点 -我在努力
- Hold onto that. - I'm trying.
但我觉得我妹不会这么想
But I don't think my sister will see it that way.
无论发生什么 我们都有彼此
Hey. No matter what happens, we've got each other.
这不再是反对征兵
It's not about fighting conscription anymore.
或不惜代价 力求解放
Or liberation at any cost.
抑或是夺去无辜生命以证明观点
Or proving a point by taking innocent lives.
那些抓走你
The people who took you,
对你做那些事的人
and did what they did to you,
才是唯一重要的敌人
they're the only enemy that matters.
狂欢者的厨房♥里有狂欢者的吃的吗
You got any Spree food in that Spree kitchen?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表