剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
Splitting boulders?
还是说你们只在战斗中使用大地之力
Or do you only use your Earthwork in battle?
我们是和平主义者
We're pacifists.
至于求爱
And as for wooing...
我们喜欢长时间散步
We tend to go on very long walks.
至少我和女帝都认同格里高利奥的生育能力
The Imperatrix and I can at least agree on Gregorio's viability.
也许吧 如果你是一心想
I suppose, if humor is the trait
把幽默基因添到家族血脉里
you care most about adding to the family line.
我们挺需要的
We could use it.
你说什么
What was that?
我挺需要去睡一会儿了
I could use some sleep.
你可以离席了
You're excused,
只要你告诉我们你要选谁
as soon as you tell us who you're gonna pick.
我需要更多的时间考虑
I need more time to decide.
抱歉艾比盖尔 我们已经没有时间了
I'm sorry Abigail, but we're out of time.
奸党已经说的很清楚了
The Camarilla's made that very clear.
你说的对 没错
You're right, they have.
这就是为什么我们需要反击
Which is why we need to fight back.
放心 我们正在反击
Rest assured, we are.
奥尔德也是这么说的
Alder said the same thing.
我不是奥尔德
I am not Alder.
即便是在我们说话的这会儿
I have agents spreading out across the country,
我的特工都在全国上下活动
even as we speak.
如果只是一味防守 等待他们的下一步行动
The army won't stop them by staying on the defensive,
军队是阻止不了他们的
waiting for their next move!
我们需要主动出击
We need to bring this war to them.
阿比盖尔 在这场战争中你我都有各自的职责
Abigail, I have my duty in this war and you have yours.
我们还有别的事要谈 佩蒂
We have other things to discuss, Peti.
你可以晚点再谈这件事
You can deal with this later.
当你擅离职守的时候
When you run from your responsibilities,
你让整个贝尔威瑟家族蒙羞
you bring shame on all Bellweathers,
-回到杰姆身边 -够了
- going back to Jem-- - Enough!
你在因阿比盖尔还没有做的事责骂她
You scold Abigail for all she has yet to do.
我是在提醒她什么是明智之选
I am reminding her what's best.
那你呢
And what about you?
你曾向我保证带领贝尔威瑟家族走向巅峰
You promised me a Bellweather at the top.
无需听从任何人的命令
That you would answer to no one.
在查维尔走后 我一直在想
Since we lost Charvel, I've been thinking...
我很快就会加入她了
it won't be long until I'm with her.
我和她的名字将一起镌刻在家族的历史里
My sycamore will grow beside hers in the family grove.
我会怀着满足于我为家族所做的一切而离去
I go, content with all that I did for this family.
我所作出的选择和牺牲
My choices, my sacrifices...
才让我们能够共享我们今天的胜利
and the victories we all share because of them.
你会为这个家族做出什么
What will yours be?
瞧瞧你眼里的那股火焰
Oh, that! That fire in your eyes.
追随着它直到世界尽头 阿比盖尔
Follow it to the ends of the earth, Abigail.
别让我们成为你的绊脚石
Don't let us stop you.
别让任何人成为你的绊脚石
Don't let anyone stop you.
让世界记住你 不是你母亲
Make your mark, not your mother's.
不是我 也不是杰姆
Not mine, not Jem's.
很高兴看你熬过了晚饭
Glad to see you survived the dinner.
确实很启发我
It was certainly enlightening.
这就是杰姆了
This is Jem.
查维尔
这是查维尔
And this is Charvel.
你还是别看了
You may wanna look away.
不
No.
如果我们要这么做 我不能不管
If we're gonna do this, I can't look away.
该出手了
Time to hunt.
就唱一首 我保证绝不告诉阿比盖尔
One song. I promise to never tell Abigail.
*爱情之书冗长又乏味*
*The book of love Is long and boring*
*没人能拿起它来*
*No one can lift the damn thing*
*里面全是表格 事实和数字*
*It's full of charts. And facts and figures*
*还有教你跳舞的内容*
*And instructions for dancing*
*但是我*
*But I*
*我喜欢你把它读给我听*
*I love it when you read to me*
*你*
*You*
*你读什么我都会听*
*You can read me anything*
我去散步
I'm gonna take a walk.
我很想念你唱的歌♥
I miss your songs.
你跟你妈妈唱的那些
The ones you'd sing with Mom.
我们总是想弹唱不一样的歌♥
Well, we could never agree on which one to play.
是啊 她一直喜欢欢快的歌♥
Yeah. She always liked the happy ones.
你就不太喜欢
You, not so much.
你有什么烦心事 小雷
What's eating at you, Rae?
科勒家的人很会说出自己的想法的
If there's one thing Collars do well, it's speak their minds.
和我说实话吧
Tell me the truth.
你还记得
Do you remember, um--
我被派到中国前 你给我的妈妈的信吗
Mom's letter you gave me before I deployed to China?
她说 她对我的爱比天还高远比地还深厚
She said she loved me more than the sky above and earth below.
还说 她会永远在我身旁
And that she'd always be close.
是她的语气
Sounds like her.
她和我们在一起的最后一天
The last day that she was with us,
你上班的时候
when you went to work...
-我们大吵了一架 -因为什么
- We fought. - 'Bout what?
一整周里她每天晚上都出去
She'd been leaving the house at night, all week.
不知道她去哪了 很奇怪
Who knows where. It was weird.
终于 我向她问起这件事
And when I finally asked her about it,
她不承认
she denied it, and--
爸爸 我真的太生气了
Dad, I got so angry.
-小雷 -我说她是骗子
- Rae-- - I called her a liar.
我说
I said that...
如果她有秘密不想让我知道 那么
if she kept secrets from me, then,
她也不是真的爱我
she didn't really love me.
然后 第二天她就走了
And then, the next day she was gone.
我一直在想
And I just keep thinking that...
她将死的时候
that moment she died,
耳边一直回响着我说的话
my words were ringing in her ears.
来吧
Come here.
雷尔·科勒
Raelle Collar,
你是全世界最坚强的女孩
you are the toughest girl on this green earth.
是你母亲把你培养得这么坚强
And it was your mother that made you that way.
你做什么都不能
And there ain't a thing you could do
打破你们之间的纽带 所以
to break your bond with her. So...
如果你感受不到她在你身边
if you can't feel her by your side,
只能说明她还在路上
it just means she hasn't gotten there yet.
你要给她点时间
You give her time.
给她点时间
Give her time.
这是从印度火车袭击案的残骸里
This is the only active sample I could retrieve
我能提取出的唯一存活的样本
from the wreckage of the train attack in India.
请看
Observe.
他们把它设计成
They've engineered it to become
一种自给自足的猎兽
a self-sustaining hunter.
它在女巫接近前可以一直休眠
It can lie dormant until the witch is near.
一旦被它缠上
And once it latches on,
就会在几分钟内死亡
death follows in only minutes.
它能传播多远
How far can it spread?
只要有猎物 感染就能继续
As long as the contagion has prey to feed on,
它就可以自我复♥制♥
it can self-replicate.
没有传播的边界
It has no limit.
那我们怎么阻止呢
Then, how do we stop it?
除了彻底焚化 我没有别的办法
Aside from total incineration, I have no idea.
这是你的首要任务 伊扎多拉
This is your top priority, Izadora.
如果必须要焚烧灭绝这个恶魔
And if we must burn this evil from the earth,
那就这么做吧
then, so be it.
妮科特·巴坦中士
谢谢
Thank you.
是很热吗
Is it hot--
将军
General!
主教 没人告诉我们你要来
Exarch, no one told us you'd be coming.
今天很辛苦 但看见我们为了目标
Been a tough day. Always cheers me up
作出的努力能让我高兴一些
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表