剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
The Camarilla have at least one operative on site
并且和游♥行♥执法部门
and have put something in motion
启动了一些东西
with the Movement and law enforcement.
了解
Understood.
感谢
And thank you.
感谢你今天能来
Thank you so much for coming out today.
不管怎样 你为你的国家增光添彩
You've done your nation proud, regardless.
一切顺利吗
Is everything OK?
把那些阴性的和其他人放在一起
Keep the Negatives inside with the others for a bit.
帮我接贝尔威瑟将军
And get me General Bellweather.
救救我们的姐妹
对奸党来说 派煽动者真是先进的手段
Using Agent Provocateurs is very modern for the Camarilla.
他们的战术在演变
Their tactics are evolving.
所以我们的也必须演变
So, too, must ours.
如果我们拉响警报
If we sound the alarm,
公众不仅知道奸党回来了
then the public not only knows that the Camarilla are back...
还能知道奸党抓住了我们的弱点
But that they've also got us on our heels.
对于今天来说
For today
我们要撒谎
we lie.
你在想什么
What did you have in mind?
我们会说这是狂欢者
We'll say it's the Spree.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你听到将军的话了 狂欢者在现场
You heard the General. The Spree are on-site.
我要走了 你跟我走
I need to leave now and you're coming with me.
我是整件事的主角
I'm the face of this entire thing.
如果我跑了 我给参与的人树立什么了榜样
What kind of example do I set for everyone involved if I run?
逃跑和撤退不是一回事
Running and falling back are not the same thing.
不 但对你丢下的人来说是一样的
No. But it looks the same to the people you leave behind.
佩妮 这是
Penny, it's...
一旦你接受了训练和部署
Once you're trained and deployed,
我没办法保证你的安全
there is nothing that I can do to keep you safe.
所以
So pl--
求你了
please...
让我还能保护你的时候保护你吧 好吗
just let me protect you today while I still can, OK?
求你了
Please.
好
Ok.
谢谢
Thanks.
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
请重复
Please repeat--
我们的任务是什么
Well? What are our orders?
不知道 传音出故障了
No clue. Farspeech just glitched out.
阿比盖尔 是我 查维尔
Abigail, it's me, Charvel.
听起来不像奥尔德
That doesn't sound like Alder.
因为这不是她的声音
That's because it isn't.
阿比盖尔 你在哪
Abigail, where are you?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
小贝 是谁
Bells, who is it?
阿比盖尔 我需要你
Abigail, I need you.
查维尔
Charvel?
不 不可能是她
No, it can't possibly be her.
这话从何说起
Where is that coming from?
不管是什么干扰了传音
Whatever glitched the Farspeech
影响了我的视觉
is screwing with my Sight.
阿比盖尔 帮帮我
Abigail! Help me!
-查维尔 -阿比盖尔
- Charvel! - Abigail.
-查维尔 -阿比盖尔
- Charvel! - Abigail.
-我需要你 -小查
-I need you. - Char?
我等了好久
I've been waiting for so long.
为什么
For what?
完成我们在婚礼上的事
To finish what we started at the wedding.
-那是什么 -别碰它
- What is that? - Don't touch it.
看起来像个炸♥弹♥
It looks like a bomb.
不 绝对不是
No, it's definitely not.
奸党
Camarilla.
封锁现场 让所有人退后
Set mark. Start moving everyone back. Now!
-清场 -行动
- Clear the area. - Moving out!
你们所有人离开这栋楼
I'm gonna need you all to please move away from the building.
这是为了你的安全着想
This is for your own safety, so please--
我们的女儿永远不会安全
Our daughters will never be safe!
退后
Take a step back.
你们要把她们从我们家带走
You'll take them from our homes!
你们会害死她们的
You'll send them away to die!
请退后
Please, step back!
你们的一些女儿可能会被召唤
Some of your daughters may be called.
但她们会有很多同伴
But they will be in great company.
她们会做一些
And they will do things
她们从未想过的事
that they never thought were possible.
有人曾经告诉我
Someone once told me
我必须让军队让我变得强大
that I had to let the Army make me strong.
她是对的
And she was right.
军队在我身上看到了我自己都不知道的特质
The Army saw something in me that I didn't even know was there.
你们的女儿和我们在一起很安全
Your daughters will be safe with us.
请退后
Please, move back.
我们是来帮你们的
We're here to help you.
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
请退后 请退后
Please step back! Please step back!
雷尔
Raelle!
谁干的
Who did that?
塔利
Tally!
阿比盖尔呢
Where's Abigail?
我的声音很容易被切割
My voice was easy enough to slice out.
我等不及想看看他能用你的声音做什么了
I can't wait to see what he can do with yours.
给我们唱首歌♥ 好吗
Sing for us, won't you?
不 不
No! No!
我很享受
I'm gonna enjoy this!
你还好吗 没事的
OK. Are you OK? It's fine.
没事了
It's done.
-该走了 -嗯
- Time to go. - Yeah.
尽管一开始以为袭击
Though the attack was at first thought
来自于现场的战争学院学员
to originate from the War College cadets on-site,
但后来就被认为是狂欢者
it has since been attributed to the Spree.
伊扎多拉已经在
Izadora's already working
破解我们发现的奸党矿坑了
to crack those Camarilla mines we recovered .
让她尽快把她的发现提交给海牙
Have her forward her findings to The Hague, as soon as possible.
佩特拉
Petra.
他们又袭击了阿比盖尔 莎拉
They attacked Abigail. Again, Sarah.
我知道你想要报仇
I know you want blood.
我也想
So do I.
但愤怒地战斗对我们没有任何好处
But fighting angry won't do us any good.
跟塞克米特也说清楚
Make sure Sehkmet knows that, too.
必须搞清楚袭击的真♥相♥
And that the truth about the attack is need-to-know.
你觉得真的是锡拉吗
Do you think it was really Scylla?
是的
I do.
塔利 我认得出那双眼睛
Tally, I'd know those eyes anywhere.
但现在这些都不重要了
But that doesn't matter right now.
什么不重要了
What doesn't matter now?
小心点
Hey, careful.
你被注射了镇静剂
You've been sedated.
应该用点强效药的
Should've used stronger medicine.
你没事吧
You ok?
不尽然
Not really.
奸党是冲着我来的 就像他们冲着查维尔一样
The Camarilla came for me, just like they came for Charvel
我却无能为力
And I couldn't do a damn thing about it.
你寡不敌众
You were outnumbered.
我正中他们的圈套
I walked right into their trap.
因为查维尔
Because of Charvel.
因为我也没能救她
Because I failed at saving her, too.
阿比盖尔
Abigail,
看着我
look at me.
别怪自己
Don't put that on yourself.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表