剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
献我 别献她
Take me, not her.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
因为我是女巫
Because I'm a witch.
贾斯汀 你在做什么
Justine, what are you doing?
我不叫贾斯汀
My name is not Justine,
你个无知的死老鼠
you ignorant rat carcass.
主教 我不知道她在说什么
Exarch, I don't know what she's talking about.
我不仅是女巫
Not only am I witch,
还是狂欢者
I am the Spree,
我杀了成千上万的平民
and I've killed thousands of civilians.
我很享受
And I enjoyed it.
每 一 次
Every. Single. Time.
好极了
Perfect.
我们对付你时
The little one can watch
小家伙可以看着
while we deal with you.
不像她
Unlike her,
你的声带已经完全成熟了
your vocal chords are perfectly ripe for harvest.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
找个黑暗的地方
Find a dark place.
独自一人
Alone.
点燃你的蜡烛
And light your candle.
说出你想与之对话的女巫的名字
Say the name of the witch you want to speak with.
蜡融化时 你的信使会被释放
As the wax melts, your messenger will be freed
并带来你所求的逝者
and will bring forth your requested dead.
我们有多长时间
How long do we have?
直到蜡烛燃尽
Till the candle burns out.
-似乎不够长 -向来如此
- That doesn't seem long enough. - It never is.
我会替你向利巴问好的
I'll tell Libba you said "hi".
代我向她问好
Give her my best.
你还好吧
You all right?
嗯 只是
Yeah, I just...
我有太多事可以问她的了
There are so many things I could ask her about, you know?
比如她临走前对我说的最后一句话
Like the- the- the last thing she said to me before she left.
或是她留给我的信 只是我
Or the letters she left me. It's just, I...
我现在不知从何问起
I don't even know where to start now.
见到她你就知道了
You'll know when you see her.
威拉·科勒
Willa Collar.
沃尔达·埃斯特布鲁克
Valda Esterbrook.
查维尔·贝尔威瑟
Charvel Bellweather.
沃尔达
Valda...
你好 你
H-hi, you--
你不认识我
Y-you don't know me.
我是美国♥军♥方的塔利·克雷文
Tally Craven, United States Military--
时间紧迫 士兵
Time is short, Conscripted.
小查
Char?
小查 是你吗
Char, is that you?
你是个失败者
You're a failure.
我知道
I know.
我本该去救你的
I should have been there to save you.
我每天都背负着这件事
I live with it every day.
-只是这种痛苦 -你没有辜负我
- And it's just this pain-- - You didn't fail me.
你对不起你自己
You failed yourself.
你为什么选择了殉教
Why did you martyr yourself?
谎言
Lies!
你认为是我做的吗
You think I did this?
我选择的吗
By choice?
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My brothers and sisters.
奥尔德将军的军队到了
General Alder's army is here.
我们被包围了
We are surrounded.
我除了投降外别无选择
I had no choice but to surrender.
你让你自己被那些虐杀我的牲畜伤害
You've let yourself be victimized again and again and again
一次 一次 又一次
by the animals that slaughtered me.
奸党利用你对付我
The Camarilla used you against me
使我混乱 试图夺走我的声音
to throw me off balance, to try and take my voice.
敌人利用你自己的弱点来对付你
The enemy used your own insecurities against you.
你抱怨其他人没有完成
You complain about others not getting the job done
你本应完成的工作
that you should be doing yourself.
我是个士兵 我只能按命令行事
I'm a solider. I can only do what I'm told.
我也曾这么想 然后我被谋杀了
I thought that, too. Then I got murdered.
不 不
No! No!
停下 不要
Stop! Don't!
你应该停止自认是一个士兵
You need to stop worrying about being a soldier,
而开始成为一个战士
and start worrying about being a warrior.
我只是
I just...
我不想再害怕了
I don't wanna be afraid anymore.
那就从令你害怕的东西中摆脱出来
Then get rid of that which terrifies you.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你是阿比盖尔·贝尔威瑟
You are Abigail Bellweather,
我们血脉的最后一员
the last of our line.
你是复仇者
And you are vengeance.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please.
她没有来
She didn't come.
我在脑子里想过这段对话
You know, I've gone over the conversation in my head,
很多很多次
so many times.
我想过我会对她说什么
And I thought about what I'd say to her.
以及我要怎么说
And... and how I say it and...
她会回我什么 还有她可能
what she'd say back, and how she probably--
告诉我 我需要剪头发
tell me I needed a haircut.
她为什么不来
Why didn't she come?
她为什么不想和我说话
Why didn't she wanna talk to me?
我不知道 小雷
I don't know, Rae.
我要为假期整理行李了
I need to go pack for break.
我要见我父亲
I need to see my dad.
我知道我们说过陪你回家 但是
OK, I know we said we would go home with you, but--
没事 相信我 我理解
No, believe me. I get it.
请一起来吧
Please come, too.
查维尔指引了我
Charvel set me straight.
我需要做回我自己
I need to get back to being me.
我要找到夺走她声音的人 并将它夺回来
I need to find the people who took her voice and get it back.
血债血偿
And bathe in their blood.
最后一句是我加的
I added that last part.
那你要怎么找到他们
Uh, how would you even find them?
你要从哪里开始
Where would you start?
我现在还没想到这部分
I haven't gotten to that part yet.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为即使你想办法找到了他们
Because even if you do manage to find them,
你基本上只是把自己白送给他们
you're basically just offering yourself up.
想想你在说什么
Think about what you're saying.
你是对的
You're right.
我是
I am.
好吧 我大概
Yeah, I guess, I, uh...
我只是因为夏末节而太兴奋了
I was just excited because of Samhain.
而且 我妈肯定整个假期
Besides, I'm sure my mother won't let me out of her sight
都不让我离开她的视线
the entire break, so...
我刚刚还在谈论你
We were just talking about you.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
是关于阿迪尔的
It's about Adil.
还好你没事
Thank Goddess you're OK.
当我听到那个列车的消息时
When I heard about the train--
卡莉达和我是唯一的幸存者
Khalida and I were the only survivors.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
她在哪里
Uh, where is she?
她肯定不喜欢 但是我要拥抱她
Um, she'll hate it, but I'll give her a hug, too.
她还在海牙
She's still with The Hague.
我本来是要陪她留下
I was gonna stay with her,
但她知道我有多么想见你
but she could tell how much I needed to see you.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm so glad you're here.
自从印度之后我从未停止发抖
I haven't stopped shaking since India.
你逃出来了 这才是重要的
Hey, you made it out. That's what's important.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表