剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
当然
Absolutely.
你是派对上的女巫
You're the witch from the party.
是的
Yes, I am.
你要带我们找到你带走的那些女孩
And you're going to lead us to the girls you took.
她说得对 我们不能一有危险就分散行动
She's right. We can't just scatter every time there's a threat.
逃不掉的
There's no hiding from this.
到处都有绑♥架♥案发生
These abductions have been happening all over.
他们在我表妹家发现了一个
They found a girl with her throat cut out
-被割喉的女孩 -谁在那儿
- up by my cousin's place. - Who's there?
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm not here to cause trouble.
退下 她是朋友
Stand down. She's a friend.
雷尔被带走了 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是
Raelle's been taken. I know this is gonna sound crazy, but...
是奸党 我知道 我很抱歉
It's the Camarilla. I know. I'm sorry.
可怜的埃德温已经够惨了
Lord knows poor Edwin's already been through enough.
你们是逃兵
You're dodgers?
-我们自♥由♥了 -对不起 我
- We're free. - I'm sorry. I...
我一直没睡 我无意冒犯
I haven't slept. I didn't mean to offend...
如果她真像我想的那么特别
If she's as special as I think she is,
军队会派出精英中的精英去找她
the Army's gonna have the best of the best looking for her..
把你知道的都告诉我们
Tell us what you know.
奸党学会了窃取我们的声音
The Camarilla have learned to steal our voices.
还模仿我们的异能
They have some kind of sick version of our Work.
军队知道他们在这里 但不说
The Army knows they're here, but aren't saying.
我觉得是因为他们不想引起恐慌
I think it's 'cause they don't want to cause panic.
但你得尽可能地警告别人
But you need to warn whoever you can.
我们会密切关注雷尔的情况
We'll keep our ear to the ground for Raelle.
-放话出去 -他们很快就会把我送回基地
- Put the word out. - They're sending me back to base soon.
我看看我能做些什么 但是埃德温
So I'll see what I can do. But Edwin...
我来照顾埃德温
I'll... I'll tend to Edwin.
有消息我会通知你的
I hear anything, I'll let you know.
注意安全
Stay safe.
怎么做
How?
我真希望我们有个计划
I just wish we had a plan.
确实有计划 到了目的地之后
We do have a plan: once we reach the location,
你杀掉哨兵 我们突破他们的防线
you kill our visibility, we penetrate their defenses,
消灭目标 为我们的人报仇 就这么办
take out the targets, and avenge our people, in that order.
你真觉得这能成功吗
And you honestly think that's going to work?
想要成功就不能有疑虑
Doubt can't be a factor if we're going to succeed.
是啊 但生于忧患
Yeah, but fear keeps us alive.
我很害怕 但理想状态下
I'm terrified. But in an ideal world,
奥尔德不会在奸党想要偷袭我们的时候
Alder wouldn't be sitting on her hands while the Camarilla
袖手旁观
tries to murder us in our sleep.
我们不是孤军奋战
And we wouldn't be going in on our own.
我把女儿佩内洛普托付给了军队
I have entrusted my daughter Penelope to the Army.
这是我们的宪法和爱国主义
It is our constitutional and patriotic...
那是不是你妈妈
Isn't that your mom?
而大多数美国人
And the vast majority
都非常乐意配合
of Americans have shown great eagerness to comply.
但由于很多美国人拒绝检测
But with many Americans refusing testing
一些州起诉检测中心
and some states suing over testing centers,
检测政策在全国的实施
the nationwide rollout of the testing program
将因政♥府♥和军队的合作而暂停
will be temporarily suspended as the Military works
来保证公众安全
with the Administration to guarantee the public's safety.
奥尔德为什么不说话
Why isn't Alder talking?
为了维持现存有检测中心的运转
To help keep the peace at existing centers,
七个州签署了
seven states have signed on to
军民♥联♥合安全协议
the Civilian-Military Joint Security Initiative.
年度好爸爸 我不敢相信我投了他
Father of the year. I can't believe I voted for him.
我们坚信这一举措可以带来
We are confident this initiative will create more understanding
-我们社区间的更多理解 -有什么不明白的
- between our communities. - What's not to understand?
女巫有十六个丈夫
Witches have like 16 husbands,
他们抚养孩子成为杀手
they raise their kids to be killers.
那看起来不像个有十六个丈夫的女人
That does not look like a 16-husband kinda lady.
十四个
Fourteen?
女巫都近亲繁殖 所以其中的一半都有可能是她的表亲
Witches are all inbred, so half of them are probably her cousins.
他们没有足够的孩子 所以来带走我们的
They don't have enough kids, so they're taking ours.
那个老巫婆哪里懂带小孩
What does that old hag know about raising children?
她对我很好
She did just fine with me.
没关系
It's all right.
到别的地方发表你的观点去
Hey, go find your voice somewhere else.
我们完全有权利在这里
We have every right to be here.
-放轻松 -别担心
- Easy... - No, don't worry.
她对我动手是犯法的
She can't do anything to me without breaking the law.
我对你用能力才犯法
I can't do any work without the breaking law.
你得管好你的小女巫
You need to keep your little witch in line.
她没有错
Hey. Look, she isn't in the wrong here.
你后悔过吗
Do you ever regret it?
擅离职守 加入狂欢者
Going AWOL, joining the Spree?
每时每刻都在后悔
Only when I breathe.
我以为我在为我的女儿创造更安全的世界
I thought I was making the world safer for my girl.
相反 我只是让那些混♥蛋♥更容易带走她
Instead, I just made it easier for these bastards to take her.
如果你要求的时候我就把她带来
If I would have just brought her when you ordered,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would be happening.
你确实保护了她
You actually protected her.
谢谢
Thank you.
在这些事之后
There's a solid chance she will hate both of us,
她一定会恨我们的
after all is said and done.
你能接受吗
Can you live with that?
我没指望她原谅我
I don't expect her to forgive me.
我只想她安全
I just want her to be safe.
-你真的很爱她 -确实
- You really love her. - I do.
-如果一切都迟了怎么办 -不
- What if it's too late? - No.
不可能
No. No way.
那个女孩知道如何战斗
That girl knows how to put up a fight.
对
Yeah.
女巫会被处死
A woman who is a witch shall surely be put to death.
她会被处以石刑
She shall be killed with stones,
双手沾满鲜血
and her blood shall be upon her own hands.
我觉得我今天要回归传统
Guess I'm feeling old fashioned today.
在我们对付你们这种人的老办法里
Of all the old methods we've used to deal with your kind,
这可能是我最喜欢的
this one is probably my favorite.
完全依靠重力
Gravity does all the work.
你不是第一次死了吧
That wasn't the first time you died, was it?
你为什么不问问塔里木的队友呢
Why don't you ask your team from the Tarim?
等等 你不能
Oh, wait, you can't.
我保证你会非常痛苦的
I promise you, this is going to be painful.
你想对他们做什么
What are you going to do to them?
我们知道你的异能可以杀人
We know your trick can kill.
我想知道的是 你能控制它吗
What I want to know is... can you control it?
随你怎么对我 求你别伤害他们
Do whatever you want to me, please don't hurt them.
要伤害他们的人不是我
I won't be the one who hurts them.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你到底想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
你将决定即将到来的世界大战的走势
许多人渴求这样的力量
但你却从不奢求
把她们带回囚室
Take them back to holding.
它连一下都没有碰到孩子们
It didn't even touch the kids.
如果它不能杀死女巫 而她也死不了
If it won't kill witches, and she can't die,
我们该拿她怎么办
what are we supposed to do with her?
我们很接近了
We're getting close.
这是我们离开酒吧后你说的第一句话
That's the first thing you've said since the bar.
抱歉 那对我来说意义重大
Sorry, that was just a big deal.
我不是士兵
I'm not a soldier.
战斗
Fighting...
不是我的本性
it's not in my nature.
现在不是说这种话的时候
This is not the time to start saying things like that.
因为如果你胆怯了 我可能也会胆怯
Because if you lose your nerve, I might lose my nerve.
而如果我胆怯了 我们就回不了家了
And if I lose my nerve, we don't make it back home.
揍人一拳和杀人是不一样的
Punching a guy isn't the same as killing.
今天必须要视同一律
Today, it has to be.
这是我们族人沿袭了一万年的传统
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表