剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
连你都屡次破坏规矩
You set the bar for breaking protocol pretty high.
塔里木任务之前 你用尽一切方法
Before the Tarim mission, you did what you had to do
让韦德总统用你的眼光看待事物
to make President Wade saw things your way.
用你的思维思考 用你的口吻
And thought them your way. And said them...
说话
your way.
我可没批准你口无遮拦
I didn't give you permission to speak freely.
我也没有请求过
I didn't ask.
你在评判我的所作所为吗
Do you judge me, for what I've done?
就让历史来评判吧
I think I'll leave the judgements to history...
长官
Ma'am.
你在跟踪奸党联络人对吧
You put a fetch on that Camarilla courier, yes?
贝尔威瑟将军正打算
General Bellweather was planning on
把他带来审问
bringing him in for interrogation.
我要推广听力测试
I'm going to lead the operation to swap out the hearing tests.
我们只需要你的批准就可以
We just need your OK so that we could--
现在你又需要我批准了
Now you need my OK?
你继续跟踪那个联络人
You stay on the courier.
佩特拉能搞定学校的事情
Petra can handle the schools.
如果奸党的权力结构
If the Camarilla's power structure
还和从前一样的话
is the same as it always has been,
他会跟主教之一汇报的
he'll report to one of their Exarchs.
锁定领导层之后我们才能将其一网打尽
We need their leadership identified and eliminated.
无意冒犯 但这是佩特拉的行动
All due respect, but this is Petra's operation.
也是我的军队
And it's my army.
不行
The answer is no.
-我们的组织不同意 -她会不乐意的
- Our cell disagrees. - She won't be happy about that.
我们也不乐意
Then the feeling is mutual.
再见
Good bye.
其他组织有麻烦吗
Trouble with that other cell?
他们鼠目寸光
They're being short-sighted.,
我不能组织他们继续
I can't stop anyone from going
他们筹划的自杀行动
on whatever suicide mission they're planning
不过我才不会参与
but I won't be a party to it.
这不是部队
This isn't the military.
我还在这里
And yet, here I am
我关于阿纳科斯蒂亚的任务有新进展
with an update on my mission with Anacostia.
奥萨蒂正在着手
Orsatti's on the move
那些听力测试结果
with those hearing test results.
希望能揪出奸党高层
Hopefully, toward a higher-up in the Camarilla.
很好 盯住他
Good. Stay on him.
话说 你可以留着那张照片
You can keep the photo, by the way.
我也很想她
I miss her, too.
我找到了我的声音
I found my voice.
今天的试点之后
After today's pilot launch
军方将同民间政♥府♥一起
the military in conjunction with the civilian government
在全国各地开设更多的测试中心
will open more testing centers across the country.
如你所见 我们的设备不会对人造成伤害
As you can see, our tools are non-invasive,
我们的住宿条件也很现代化
and the accommodations, far from medieval.
字幕军方理解这样的时刻对一位年轻女士来说
The military understands how frightening and exciting
有多害怕又激动
this time can be in a young woman's life.
鉴定过程中 未来的新兵就被给予
Prospective recruits will be given the utmost privacy
最大限度的隐私与关照
and consideration during the verification process.
你是指"未来的女巫"吧 将军
Don't you mean to say "prospective witches", General?
美国武装力量 母系鉴定中心
我的家人不是你的私人军队
找到你的声音
女巫和平民
Witch or Civilian,
都是美国人
we're all American.
我坚信这将让我们
And I have no doubt that this will bring us closer together
前所未有的团结
than we've ever been.
好了 谢谢你
We got it. Thank you.
找到你的声音 找到你的声音
Find your voice! Find your voice!
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
可供你选择的候选人开始减少了 阿比盖尔
Viable candidates are starting to thin, Abigail.
我听说格里高利奥·谢尔巴克很抢手
I hear Gregorio Shellbark is in high demand.
那是因为他是用来保底的 起码还带着根老二
That's because he's a safety school with a penis.
难道现在调查和对抗奸党
Isn't finding and fighting the Camarilla
不比订婚更重要一点吗
a little more important than handfasting right now?
跟敌人战斗可不止一种方式
There's more than one way to fight the enemy.
我们家族也将
And our family has to fight back
全力以赴还击
any way that we can.
查维尔事件之后
After Charvel.
话说 雷尔在武器测试中表现相当出色
Raelle, excellent work at the weapon's test, by the way.
上级对你印象深刻
The brass were very impressed.
谢谢 记不太清了
It's all a blur, but thank you.
实至名归 毕竟你在创造历史
Savor it. History is being made, after all.
噢 说到历史
Oh, speaking of history,
我想听听你对利比里亚的见解
I'd like to pick your brain about Liberia.
你在那里服过役 对吧
You served there, right?
永恒前线
The forever-front?
你邀请我们来只是为了让你妈
You just invited us to keep your mom
不拿格里高利奥的事情烦你 对吧
from bugging you about Gregorio, didn't you?
你能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
我其实正在研究
I'm really starting to dig
叛逆者殉道事件
into the Martyrdom of the Rebels.
此事发生于我之前的时代 恕我直言
Oh, before my time, I'm afraid.
我所知道的和你在书中看到的一样
All I know is from the same books you've read
埃斯特布鲁克和她的女巫们
Esterbrook and her witches
在政♥府♥上门征兵时拒绝了
refused conscription when the US came knocking.
所以她们牺牲自己
So they martyred themselves
向全世界发出了宣告
to make a statement to the rest of the world.
为什么奥尔德将军没有在其中有所作为
So why isn't General Alder a bigger part of that story?
为什么她会呢
Why would she be?
殉道事件发生时她并不在场
She wasn't there when the martyrdom occurred.
可我听说她在
Oh, I heard she was.
与名为巴坦的士兵并肩作战
Fighting alongside a soldier named Batan.
应该是你上届或者上上届的学员
It would have been one or two classes before yours.
你这些消息哪儿来的
Where are you getting your information?
她一直在读很多书
She's been reading so many books,
说不定在哪儿读到的
it's hard to say.
虽然如此 情报人员的确时常难以
Though, Intelligence does often have a hard time
记录将军的来往行踪
keeping track of the General's comings and goings.
你或许需要请教一位更熟悉那段历史的人
You may want to find a source closer to the story.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Ma'am.
看来我不得不答应女帝了
You know, I gotta give it to the Imperatrix
至少她送了好几位深褐短发男来
for at least throwing in a couple of shortish brunettes
试图让我露破绽
to try and trip me up.
贝尔 你还好吗
You alright, Bells?
我再好不过了
I'm great.
无论我做什么事都一直在失败
I just keep failing at absolutely everything.
女巫炸♥弹♥
The Witchbomb,
还有阿迪尔
Adil.
在女巫炸♥弹♥这件事上 根本不存在
About the Witchbomb, I mean, there's no...
什么侥幸的成功或失败
failing or winning at dumb luck
至于你和阿迪尔
As for you and Adil,
我想说
I-I mean--
塔利与格瑞特之间失败了吗
Did Tally fail with Gerit?
我与锡拉之间算失败吗
Did I fail with Scylla?
可你也不算是成功
You definitely didn't win.
行吧
O'Kay.
我其实是想说
Well, what I'm trying to say
塔利变强大了 是因为
is Tally's stronger for having gone through
她与格瑞特之间的经历
what she did with Gerit.
我经历了锡拉一事也变强大了
And I'm stronger for having experienced Scylla.
阿迪尔也会让你变得更坚强的
You'll come out stronger from Adil, too.
除此之外 我认为你俩不可能就这么结束了
Besides, I'm not convinced you two are done.
将军下达命令了
Orders coming down from the General.
阿迪尔也会想你的 如果这能宽慰到你
If it helps, I really think Adil's going to miss you, too.
你不应该关心
Shouldn't you be worrying
你自己四处开花的感情吗
about your own blossoming relationships?
我母亲告诉我说你有了许多选择
My mother tells me you have plenty of available options.
你知道这消息似乎很惊讶
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表