剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
《故乡:塞勒姆堡》前情提要
Previously on Motherland:
奎因是我妈妈的好朋友
Quinn was my mom's best friend.
雷拉想在夏末节召唤威拉 但她没来
Raelle tried to summon Willa and she didn't come.
被召唤的死者不能拒绝现身
The requested dead cannot refuse to appear.
如果你感受不到她在你身边
If you can't feel her by your side,
只能说明她还在路上
it just means she hasn't gotten there yet.
你认为是妮科特把她的能力教给了狂欢者吗
You think Nicte gave her Working to the Spree?
我认为是妮科特一手创造了狂欢者
I think Nicte created the Spree.
我的声音很容易被切割
My voice was easy enough to slice out.
我等不及想看看他能用你的声音做什么了
I can't wait to see what he can do with yours.
这就是你们追女人的方式吗
Is that how you woo your women? Splitting boulders?
还是说你们只在战斗中使用大地之力
Or do you only use your Earth Work in battle?
我们是和平主义者
We're pacifists.
奸党的每次进攻都很勇猛
The Camarilla are emboldened with every attack.
被猎杀让你对生存
Being hunted gives you a unique
有了独特的看法
perspective on surviving.
是时候让他们感受到被追杀了
Time to make them feel hunted.
我们从杀死查维尔的人开始下手
We start with the one who killed Charvel.
我能拿到一点查维尔的血就行
As long as I can get a little bit of Charvel's blood,
一切都会没事的
everything should be fine.
该出手了
Time to hunt.
他们把它设计成
They've engineered it to become
一种自给自足的猎兽
a self-sustaining hunter.
一旦被它缠上 就会在几分钟内死亡
And once it latches on, death follows.
要保护我们的特殊计划小姐远离麻烦
We have orders to keep Miss Special Projects here out of trouble.
查维尔
佩特拉 塔利·克雷文打来电♥话♥
Petra! Tally Craven is on the phone.
告诉她阿比盖尔不在家 克劳德
Tell her Abigail isn't home, Claude.
她说雷尔被绑♥架♥了
She says Raelle has been kidnapped.
把车开过来 我需要回基地
Have the car brought around. I need to get back to base.
别动
Hold still.
谢谢你留下来
Thank you for staying.
我昏迷期间发生了什么事
What happened while I was out?
雷尔·科勒的安保人员遭到袭击
Raelle Collar's security detail was attacked.
袭击者带着她 逃离了现场
The attackers took her, they fled the scene.
迪肯堡外的宪兵已经去追她了
The MPs out of Fort Deacon are already running her down.
什么人带走了她
Who took her?
奸党
The Camarilla.
你醒了
You're awake.
我很吃惊
I am surprised,
鉴于我们给你注射了那么大剂量的麻醉剂
considering the amount of paralytic we gave you.
我听说你有种特别的天赋
I've heard you have a very special gift.
我们会拥有的
We will have that.
那是全世界独一无二的歌♥喉
There's only one throat like that in the world.
一定要小心
Do be careful.
故乡:塞勒姆堡
第二季 第七集
并不总是只有我和卡莉达
It wasn't always just me and Khalida.
我们过去有个大家庭
We used to have a big family.
姨妈 叔叔 许多姑表亲
Aunts, uncles, so many cousins.
我们中只有少数人知道如何制♥作♥这个
There are only a few of us that still know how to make this.
当我们被分开时
When we got separated,
可以利用这个
we would use a tool like this
找到彼此
to find each other.
我们叫它
We call it a...
血罗盘
Blood compass.
我脖子上挂着一瓶卡莉达的血
I keep a vial of Khalida's around my neck.
她也拿着我的血 以防万一
She has mine. Just in case.
这些线是什么意思
What do those lines mean?
粗的那条往回指向梧桐林
The big one leads back to the sycamore grove.
-细的那条... -指向查维尔的遗体
- The smaller one... - To the rest of Charvel.
-有多远 -那个方向
- How far? - That way.
几百英里的地方
Couple hundred miles.
没事的
It's okay.
我们会让他们付出代价
We're gonna make them pay.
感谢你的帮助 学员
Thank you for your help, Cadet.
等等 就这样吗 但...
Wait, that's it? But...
直升机会送你回基地
A BAT will take you back to base.
-你在那里更安全 -我不能就这么走
- It's safer for you there. - I can't just leave.
-我可以帮忙 -暂时就这样吧
- I can help. - That's all for now.
我理应知道发生了什么
I deserve to know what's going on.
你知道点什么 你来告诉我
Now, you know something. You tell me.
-她是我女儿 -感谢你们的配合
- She's my daughter. - Thank you both for your time.
-我们会找到她的 -好的
- We're gonna find her. - Okay.
喂 小雷吗
Hello? Rae?
-是雷尔吗 -抱歉 科勒先生
- Is it Raelle? - I'm sorry, Mr. Colla.
我是战争学院教务处的
This is War College Administration.
我想找雷尔·科勒 她在吗
I'm looking for Raelle Collar. Is she there?
我 我不知道她在哪里
I don't... I don't know where she is.
你们的调查员整个早上都在这里 问她们吧
Your investigators were here all morning. Ask them.
她们什么都不肯告诉我
They won't tell me a damn thing.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
我们来晚了
We're too late.
他们抓到她了
They got her.
他们为什么想要雷尔
Why do they want Raelle?
我们可以稍后再问为什么 她在哪儿
We can wonder why later. Where is she?
我知道我们可以问谁
I know who we can ask.
你哪也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
我不会眼睁睁看着军方最有价值的线人
I won't just lay here while the military's most valuable asset,
我的一个女儿 落在敌人手里
one of my daughters, is in the hands of the enemy.
如果你踏出这个房♥间一步
And if you set foot outside this room,
我们无法保证你不会立即受到攻击
we cannot guarantee you won't be hit with an immediate attack.
-有科勒的消息吗 -还没有
- Any word on Collar? - Not yet.
车正在去接克雷文的路上
Transport's on their way to pick Craven up.
-还有什么事 -副总统来找你了 将军
- What else? - The Vice President is here for you, General.
关于测试中心的联合声明
For the joint statement about the testing centers.
我真是太忙了
I suppose I've been preoccupied.
-显然我们得推迟 -他的办公室很坚持
- Clearly, we need to delay it. - His office is holding firm.
他们不想让国家
They don't want the nation stewing any longer
因为接下来的事而陷入混乱
than she needs to about what happens next.
我们不能在守护圈举♥行♥
We can't hold it down here in the Warding Circle.
这样会向全世界揭露它的存在
Not without revealing its existence to the entire world.
包括袭击你的那场大屠♥杀♥
Including the Spree that attacked you.
他们应该知道他们失败了
They should see that they failed!
我们不能冒险暴露你和那些女佣
We can't risk exposing you, or the Biddies,
直到状况解决
to anyone until the situation has been resolved.
我们打算怎么解决
And how do we plan on resolving it?
我不能永远待在这里
I can't stay down here forever.
-我们正在努力 -那就快点
- We are working on it. - Work fast, then.
我准备了一份声明
I've prepared a statement.
替我去见副总统
Join the Vice President in my place.
告诉他的办公室我有机密事务要处理
Tell his office I'm occupied with a classified matter.
第一个切口
Making my first incision.
我划破了颈动脉
I nicked the carotid.
上帝的恩赐
For the gifts
和召唤是不可撤销的
and the calling of God are irrevocable.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
这里是死亡梦境
醒醒
Wake up!
报告里没提到这个
This wasn't mentioned in the reports.
我从没见过能自愈的
I've never seen one that can heal itself.
不 不是这样
No, not like this.
因为做这些事的人是可憎的
For whoever does these things is an abomination.
这种表现是由死亡引起的
This manifestation, it's triggered by death.
至少我们现在知道该怎么做了
At least we know how to get it going now.
准备好无尘室
Ready the Clean Room.
我们要尝试点新东西
We're going to try something new.
你还真是暴躁啊
You're a feisty one, aren't you?
愚蠢的菜鸟
Stupid rookies.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you have any idea who I am?
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表