剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
You sound surprised by this information.
学员们
Cadets.
奥尔德将军刚刚亲自下达命令
Orders just came down from General Alder herself.
测试中心开幕式上形势愈发严峻
Things are getting tough at the testing center opening.
奥尔德需要我们带着铃铛到现场
Alder wants us there with bells on
舒缓新女巫们的情绪
to make the new witches feel at ease.
如果我们有其他比游♥行♥安保
What if we have other things that are more important
更重要的事呢
than Parade Duty?
你听见我说命令了吧
You heard me say "orders", right?
十五分钟后出发
We're moving out in fifteen.
解散
Dismissed.
除了你们这两位老师的宠儿
Except for you two teacher's pets
科勒 等到现场你担任奥尔德的
Collar, you'll be on Alder's personal security detail
私人保镖
once we get there.
原来这就是名气的代价
Guess, it's the price of fame, huh?
我呢
And me?
你不会随大部队坐汽车
You won't be taking the bus.
你要一整天都盯着照片吗
Gonna stare at that all day?
你一直都在基地
You've been on base.
她如今怎样
How is she?
专心任务
Keep your mind on the mission.
奥萨蒂开始行动了
Looks like Orsatti's on the move.
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
烧死她们
太丑陋了
This is ugly.
这就是美国
This is America.
专心任务
Mind on the mission.
贾斯汀
Justine.
邦妮
Bonnie.
你们俩在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
就是来支持运动
Just some more pro-Movement work.
激愤一下群众
Rile the crowd up.
增添点趣味
Keep things interesting.
你们应该戴一下面罩
Oh, you guys should put these on.
我们听说军队在识别抗♥议♥者身份
We heard that the Army is trying to identify protestors
来针对他们
so they can target them.
-谢谢 -不该是我们的女儿
- Thank you. - Not our daughters!
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
塔利 我想说谢谢你
Tally, I wanna say thank you
愿意庇护佩内洛普
for taking Penelope under your wing.
我一开始真的不知道如何处理她
I honestly wouldn't have the first idea what to do with her.
处理我
Do with me?
我可不是什么坏了的玩具 我是你的女儿
I'm not some broken toy. I'm your daughter.
我从没说你坏了
I never said you were broken.
但我现在是不同的 是吗
Oh, but I'm different now, right?
不同于我和其他许多人 是的
Than me and a lot of other people? Yes.
但美国的繁荣赖于多样性
But America thrives on diversity.
不要和我辩论
Don't talking point me.
你父亲是想说
I think, your father was trying to say--
我还是原来的我
Look, I'm the exact same person I was
在教堂事件发生之前的那个我
before what happened at the church
只不过现在多了塔利和
Only now with the help of Tally
塞勒姆堡里其他人的帮助
and everyone else at Fort Salem.
我很了解我真正该成为的人
I know more about who I'm really supposed to be--
你应该成为我的女儿
Who you're supposed to be is my daughter.
我是啊
I am.
我同时也是女巫
And I'm also a witch.
如果你不能接受
If you can't accept that,
你与在测试中心前抗♥议♥我们的人
then you're no better than the protestors
没什么两样
waiting for us at the center.
这个适应过程很艰难
It's a scary adjustment.
对任何人来说
For anyone.
即使她们入伍前就知道她们是女巫
Even if they know they're a witch before conscription.
她们的父母也是
Same goes for soldiers' parents.
希望你今天的表现
Well, here's hoping that your performance today
让每个人都觉得
makes everyone feel
不那么害怕
a little, uh, less intimidated.
对双方都是
On both sides.
你可以的
You've got this.
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
我们的女儿不是你们的士兵
这里有许多游♥行♥群众
Lot of Movement people here.
煽动者混入了
Agent Provocateurs mixed in
害怕女巫的普通市民
with regular, witch-fearing citizens.
奥萨蒂很忙
Orsatti's been busy.
他没有唱圣歌♥ 也没有离开
He isn't chanting, but he's not leaving, either
他好像在等什么
It's almost like he's waiting for something.
我们得走了
We need to go.
不不不 我们现在已经陷入其中了
No,no,no.We're farther in than out now,
奥萨蒂不动了
and Orsatti isn't moving.
我们保持低调
We keep a low profile
然后再离开
and ride this out.
我们唱的是自♥由♥之歌♥
The songs we sing are songs of freedom.
保护之歌♥
Songs of protection.
正义之歌♥ 姐妹情谊之歌♥
Of justice and sisterhood
死亡之军
爱国之歌♥ 骄傲之歌♥
and patriotism and pride.
不管今天的核查结果如何
And no matter what may come of today's verifications,
我要求你们每个人都要尊重你的国家
I ask that each of you honor your country
让这些年轻女性带着温暖和支持
by letting these young women discover who they truly are
发现自我
with warmth and support.
叛徒
Traitor!
我们第一个准新兵
Our first prospective recruit.
请尊重她 这不容易
Please show her respect. This can't be easy.
是时候发现你们自己的声音了 女士们
Time to find your voices, ladies.
不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters!
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters! Not our daughters!
你见过这种事吗
Have you ever seen anything like this?
见过太多了 学员
Too many times, Cadet.
不管我们的业绩多出色
No matter how remarkable our service,
总有人恨我们
there will always be those who hate us.
好的 希琳 就这样了
OK, Shireen. That's it.
你不要抽血什么的去确认一下吗
You don't need to take blood or anything? To confirm it?
我们有我们需要的一切
We have everything we need.
我们在塞勒姆等你
And we have a place waiting for you at Fort Salem.
你确定 非常肯定
You- you're absolutely, absolutely sure
不是假阳性吗
there's no such thing as a false positive?
欢迎 孩子
Welcome, daughter.
我一直觉得自己与众不同
I've always felt like I was different.
现在一切都说得通了
Now it all makes sense.
非常感谢你
Thank you. So much
比利会失去理智的
Billy's gonna lose his mind.
亲爱的 这边
This way, dear.
让他们带下一批来
Have them bring the next batch.
暴♥力♥的后果
他在等什么
What is he waiting for?
感觉有东西要掉下去了
Feels like something's about to go down.
-盯着奥萨蒂 他动了就告诉我 -好
- Keep an eye on Orsatti. Let me know if he moves. - Yeah.
今天就加入
Join today.
她会被活吞的
Basic's gonna eat her alive.
只是因为她对留下男友感到不高兴吗
It's just 'cause she's upset about leaving her boyfriend behind?
人总会离开 总会死亡
People leave, people die.
这就是人生
That's life.
小阿 你不用接受阿迪尔
Abs, you don't have to be OK about Adil.
我没有
I'm not
我因为塔里木的死责备他
I blamed him for the death of the Tarim.
所以他没留下来
That's why he didn't stay.
妈的 他又没法控制
Shit. He couldn't control that
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道我是最后一个人
I know I'm the last person
你想听现场的情况 但我要你听我的话
you wanna hear from right now, but I need you to listen.
奸党至少有一个特工在场
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表