剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表
我满脑子都是你
All I could think about is you.
我知道 他们曾对你家人下手
Look, I know, they've come for your family before...
他们再一次尝试了
And they tried again.
被猎杀让你对生存有了独特的看法
Being hunted gives you a unique perspective on survival,
对吗
doesn't it?
是时候让他们感受到被追杀了
Time to make them feel hunted.
我们从杀死查维尔的人开始下手
And we start with the one who killed Charvel.
你想吃早餐吗
You want breakfast?
我刚把布丽安娜送去学校
I just dropped Brianna off at school.
丹佛煎蛋卷 多加火腿
Denver omelet. Extra ham.
她忘拿她最喜欢的铅笔了
She forgot her favorite pencil.
你确定你只想要这些吗
Are you sure that's all you want?
现在既然你提到了
Well, now that you mention it...
你知道
You know,
蒂芙尼还没去上学
Tiffany is still not in school.
她不会出了什么事吧
You don't think something bad happened to her, do you?
当然不会
Of course, not.
总之我们谈过这个 小邦
And anyway, we talked about this, Bon.
即使发生了什么糟糕的事
Even if something bad did happen,
只是世界上又少一个女巫而已
it's just one less witch in the world.
不该是我们的女儿 不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters, not our daughters...
不该是我们的女儿
Not our daughters.
贾斯汀 我不知道你今天会过来
Justine! I didn't know you were coming over today.
我只是来给肖恩送点东西
Oh yeah, I was just dropping something off for Shane.
一起喝杯咖啡吗
Have a coffee with me?
我今天不行 抱歉
I can't today, I'm sorry.
下次吧
Next time.
邦妮
Bonnie!
找个活下去的理由
Find something to live for.
美丽而真实的东西
Something beautiful and real.
比如你的女儿
Like your daughter.
否则 仇恨会吞噬你
Otherwise, hate is gonna eat you whole.
剧集 | 故乡:塞勒姆堡 | 导航列表