剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
但他还住这- 有时候吧 乔伊向来都是随心所欲的
But he stays here.- Sometimes, Joey does what he wants.
我阻止不了他 你们也不能
I can't stop him, and neither can you.
蒙克 你干什么呢- 收拾干净
Monk what are you doing?- Straightening up.
我们正在吓唬这女的呢 -给我一分钟
Gimme a minute -Look, we're trying to intimidate this woman.
娜塔莉·缇哲呢- 她陪她男朋友去了 我给她放了一天假
Where's Natalie- She is with her boyfriend, I gave her the day off,
你能让她回来吗
would you cut it down
你听我说伊迪丝 我们是在试图保护乔伊
Look Edith, we're trying to protect Joey here,
如果你告诉我们他在哪儿 我们去逮捕他 就不会有人受伤了
if you tell us where he is and we'll pick him up, then nobody get hurt
你杀了他我都不在乎 麻烦您了
I don't care if you kill him. Hope you do.
你有他的近照吗 我们只有他10年前照的
Do you happen to have a recent photograph?The one we have is over 10 years old.
早就扔了 撕成碎片扔了
Threw em out.Ripped them up and threw them out.
等等 我想我还剩了一张
Wait, I think i have one left.
他有白色的山羊胡- 那不是山羊胡
He has a white goatee.- That's not a goatee.
喂
hello.
是我- 嘿 你在哪儿呢 我都等了1个小时了
It's me.- Hey where you at? I've been waiting for an hour.
计划变了 我们不会再见面了- 等等 出事啦?
Change of plans, we won't be meeting again.- Wait, is there a problem?
是啊 你在诊所留下了部分指纹
Yeah, we had a big problem you left a partial fingerprint at the clinic.
他们知道了你的名字 正在找你
They have your name, they are looking for you.
没事的 我会在他们之前跑路的
Its gonna be ok allright.I've dissappeared before.
在你收拾行装之前
Before you pack your bags,
我还有份工作给你估计你会需要这笔钱的
I've got another job for you, I figure you could use the pay.
好吧 目标是谁- 一名警探 前警探
All right who is it?- A Detective, a former Detective.
他叫艾德里安·蒙克 他总会查明真♥相♥的
His name is Adrian Monk.He is going to put 2 and 2 together eventually.
这个案子的幕后真凶就是我
In this case, 2 and 2 equals: Me.
我怕他会威胁到我个人
I'm afraid its gonna get rather personal.
我不能让他这么做
I can't afford that
你说个人是什么意思
What do you mean personal?
我的意思是他会顺藤摸瓜找到我 然后杀了我
I mean he would come after me, try to kill me.
他可能成功了
He probably succeed
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do something like that?
因为12年前 我杀了他妻子
Bacause 12 years ago.I killed his wife.
这是给蒙先生的 这是给我的 蒙先生 我
This is for Mr. Monk,This is for me, Mr. Monk, me.
蒙先生 我 蒙先生
Mr. Monk, me.Mr. Monk.
我不明白 为什么要分两台车呢
I don't get it, why separate carts?
为什么不回家再分呢
why not just separate them when we get home?
我以前也总问这个问题
Yeah i stopped asking that question a long time ago.
蜂蜜芥末酱 朱莉的最爱- 也是我的最爱
Oh honey mustard Julie's favorite.- Mine too.
真的吗?! 现在你可以谈一下沙拉酱汁了
Really?! now you two could be able to talk about salad dressing.
我希望我们可以有更多的共同点
I hope we have more in common than that.
提戈放松 不会有事的 我会喜欢她的- 是啊 你最好这样
Teeger relax, its gonna be great. I'll love her.- Yeah you better.
另外
Besides
我们都知道我们在逃避那个真正的问题- 什么问题
We both know we're avoiding the real question here:- which is?
我能否和一个喜欢竹笋的女人一起生活?
Can I live with a woman that loves sparragus?
一起生活?- 我的意思不是...
Live with?- I didn't mean--
一起生活 你说的 你就说了
Live with, You said it.
等等 嘿 不好意思 那是我们的车- 抱歉 它们看起来都一样
Oh wait, Hey excuse me, that's our cart.- Oh sorry they all look the same.
一起生活~- 你绝不会忘了这事的 是吧
Liiive wiiiith.- You are not gonna let this going down, are you?
这是你妻子给你的圣诞礼物?- 是的
So this is a christmas gift, from your wife?
在她去世那天她给我的
That's right, she gave it to me just bofore she died.
他一直把它放在书架上 从未打开 真是太浪漫了
yeah, he set it on his bookcase, unopened. It's really romantic.
不是
no
我不能打开它 那是我们之间最后的一个秘密了
I can't open it. It's the last secret we have.
我明白 这样就好像她还活着一样
I understand it's a way of keeping her alive.
确实
exactly
朱莉你妈妈说你要去伯克利大学了 戏剧艺术?
So Julie, your mom says you are going to Berkley. Theater Arts?
是啊 计划是这样
Yeah that's the plan.
你在家住?- 不 我已经都打包好了
You'll live at home?- No, I'm already all packed up.
我不想谈这个 简直不敢相信她要离开了
I don't want to talk about it, I can't believe her leaving.
妈 只不过才30分钟的路程
Mom I'll only be 30 minutes away.
这里不能再称为家了 只是个房♥子
This home would just be a house.
谢了 妈 你可真是个不错的话题杀手
Thanks, mon, you are a nice conversation killer.
艾德里安你正在调查一起有趣的案子?
So Adrian, you are working on any interesting cases?
在分娩中心发生了一起凶杀案
There was a homicide at a birthing center.
真是够讽刺的- 是职业杀手干的 我们知道是谁... 但是
That's ironic- It was a professional hit, we know who did it...but
但是我们不知道...知道为什么
we just don't-- don't know why.
蒙先生你还好吧?
Mr. Monk you ok?
我没事 我想我只是不太饿
I'm fine.I guess I'm just not hungry.
我一般都吃得下去她做的饭的
I can usually eat her food.
蒙先生 求你停下吧 求你了
Mr. Monk, please stop, please.
不行 这有个污点...擦不下去啊
No there's a spot...its not coming out.
还有个污点...
...another spot...
我看见到处都是污点
I'm seeing spots all over.
我想他是病了
I think he's sick.
艾德里安 看着我
Adrian, look at me.
他发烧了
He is burning up.
我们应该把他送去医院
We should get him to a hospital.
我还需要一些血- 娜塔莉·缇哲给她点血
I'm gonna need some blood.- Natalie give her some.
我需要的是你的血- 那是什么
I need your blood.- What is that?
只是针而已- 那才不是针呢 它有10英尺长
It's just a needle - That is not a needle, that's 10 feet long.
你以前从没抽过血?
You never given blood before?
但是你以前中过枪啊
Well you've had shots before.
我想应该是没抽过
I don't think so.
凡事都有第一次嘛 我需要你把袖子卷起来
We'll there's a first time for everything.I need you to roll up your sleeve.
能不能麻烦你把住你的朋友?
Can you please hold your friend?
好吧
It's ok.
等等 等等 等等 我现在感觉好多了 奇迹出现了
Wait wait wait. I'm feeling muchmuch better, its a miracle.
不行 蒙克先生 你根本就没好 他们需要血 躺下就行
No you are not better, they need some blood.Just lay back.
你给谁打电♥话♥- 所有人
Who you calling?- Everybody.
也不会怎样嘛 对不?
that wasn't too bad, was it?
还行
it's ok
蒙克先生 我是马修·苏尔医生
Mr. Monk.I'm Dr. Mathew Shule.
抱歉让你等这么久
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没事 没事
That's ok, ok.
我希望有更多的人像你这样擦手
I wish more people would wipe their hands like that.
这样我们就会少很多病人了
We'd have a lot fewer patients.
谢谢
Thank You.
蒙克先生 我在血液科工作
Mr. Monk I work in the Hematology Department.
实际上 我就是血液科
In fact, I am the Hematology Department.
血液科?- 治疗罕见的血液病
Hematology?- Rare blood disorders.
马修·苏尔医生是全国最好的血液病专家
Dr. Shule is the best Hematologist in this country
蒙克先生我们素未谋面 你对待坏消息的抵抗力如何
Mr. Monk we've never met.How well do you take bad news?
不太好- 我宁愿先听好消息
oh oh not good.- I'd rather hear the good news first.
恐怕是没有好消息- 总是有好消息的啊
I'm afraid there is no good news.- There is always good news.
人们总是说"我有一个好消息和一个坏消息"- 这次真没有
People say: "I have some good news and some bad news"- Not this time.
蒙克先生 你最近吃没吃过不寻常的东西- 为什么这么问
Have you eaten anything unusual lately?- Why do you ask?
只是例行公事 我们还有很多测试没做
Well this is all very preliminary.We'll have to run a lot more tests.
但是看起来艾德里安是中毒了
But it looks like Adrian's been poisoned.
中毒?
poisoned?
我说了 "要煮熟点"!- 确实是做的不错啊!
I said "Well done"!- It was well done!
你应该好好看看 那还红着呢 还流着血呢
You should have seen itit was still pink, it was bleeding.
这真是世界上最不幸的事了
It's the worst of the world
如果是我让你食物中毒了你能原谅我吗
If I gave you food poisoning,I'm so sorry. can you forgive me?
如果你让我食物中毒 不行
If you gave me food poisoning, no.
我们现在说的不是食物中毒 比这严重多了
Listen, we're not talking food poisoning here,it is a lot more serious than that.
是某种人工合成的毒素
This is some kind of synthetic toxin.
人工合成?
synthetic
是的 我们还不知道你是如何中毒的
Yes, and we do not know how it was introduced,
但是我们知道剂量很大
but we do know dosage was quite substancial.
我不懂
I don't understand
你被人下毒了 艾德里安 有人要杀你
You've been poisoned Adrian.Somebody is trying to kill you.
他们可能已经成功了
And they may have succeded.
清洁剂还一堆呢
I found some more mouthwash.
要坐吗? -不 不 我没事
you want seat -no, no I'm ok
蒙克 坐下- 没事的 兰迪 我不是怀孕了 是要死了
have a seat.- It's ok Randy, I'm not pregnant, I'm dying.
求你别这样说了- 我很快就不会说话了
Please stop talking like that.- I'll stop talking soon enough.
噢 天哪 他来了 他过来了
Oh god there he is.Here he comes.
天那
my god
我讨厌他走路的姿势
god I hate the way they walk.
这是世界上最长的走廊了
This is the longest hallway in the world.
嘿 你感觉怎么样
Hey how you feeling?
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表