剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
算了吧
Forget about it.
抱歉浪费了你们的宝贵时间 侦探们
Sorry to have wasted your time, detectives.
亲爱的 我们走
Honey, let's go.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
这不是我的主意 很抱歉
It--it wasn't my idea. I'm sorry.
你唱得很棒
It was very nice.
哪位
Hello?
蒙先生 很抱歉打扰你
Mr. Monk? I'm sorry to bother you.
娜塔莉 你还好吗 你在哪里
Natalie, are you okay? where are you?
我在市区 现在警♥察♥局
I'm downtown. I'm at the police station.
你在那里干什么
What are you doing there?
我被逮捕了
I've been arrested
我不懂了 等一下
I don't understand. wait a sec.
你在那男人的后院
You were in the man's backyard?
对
That's right.
搜查他的垃圾 你在干什么呢
Looking through his garbage. What--what were you doing?
我在做你平时的工作
I was doing your job.
娜塔莉 一篇评论 只是一篇评论而已
Natalie, just a review. It's just one review.
是啊 而且朱莉看起来并没受什么影响
Yeah, and Julie seems fine with it.
这不是评论
It wasn't a review.
我是所 这不算真正的评论 因为他当时根本不在那
I mean, it wasn't a real review because he wasn't there.
蒙先生 是他干的
Mr. Monk, he did it.
我知道就是他干的
I know that he did it.
因为他批评了她的表演
Because he criticized her?
而她的歌♥声其实犹如天使
Because she sings like an angel.
约翰·汉尼根
John Hannigan,
这是艾德里安·蒙克
This is Adrian Monk.
我们的调查顾问
He consults with us upon occasion.
你好 我是你的粉丝
Yes, hello. I'm a big fan.
这是递舍尔警官
This is Lieutenant Disher,
我想
And, uh, I believe
你应该认识娜塔莉·缇哲
You know Natalie Teeger.
非常不幸 我认识她
Unfortunately, yes.
好消息
Um, good news.
汉尼根先生愿意撤销所有指控
Mr. Hannigan has graciously agreed to drop all charges.
所以我们只是给你个警告 你可以走了 缇哲小姐
So we're letting you off with a warning, Miss Teeger.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
我也有个声明
I have an announcement too.
我不会放弃的 绝对不放弃
I'm not giving up. I am never giving up.
因为你伤了我女儿的心
Because you broke my daughter's heart,
而且你杀害了那个可怜的女服务员
And you killed that poor waitress down the street.
现在我还杀人了
Now I've killed a waitress.
这真是越来越荒唐了
This is getting more pathetic by the minute.
这才解释了你那晚的所作所为
Which explains what you were doing there.
你根本没有看完社区剧院的剧目
You never review community theater.
还有
And what about...
这个
This?
天哪
Oh, god.
这是 -这是什么
It's... - What is that?
这是个中国饺子
Uh, it's a chinese dumpling.
我在你垃圾桶里找到的
I found it in your trash can.
这些都是你的咬痕
These are your bite marks.
看 和在犯罪现场找到的草莓上的咬痕
Look. The strawberry from the crime scene.
完全一致
It's a perfect match.
事实上 我们无法比对
Actually, we can't match it.
草莓太软了 我们无法制♥作♥出模型
The strawberry was too soft. We couldn't get a cast.
在我看来是一样的
Well, it looks the same to me.
蒙先生
Mr. Monk
我不知道
I don't...
我受过了 先生们
It's quite all right, gentlemen.
我见过很多想成为星妈的母亲
I've dealt with stage mothers before.
她们都有妄想症
They're almost all delusional
而且某种程度上来说 精神不稳定
And, to some extent, unstable.
真的很悲哀
It's sad, really.
缇哲小姐 我的建议是
Miss Teeger, my advice to you
关注你自己
Is to worry about your own problems
不要过于关切你女儿的生活
And not try to live vicariously through your daughter.
没时间和你们耗了 我还有个专栏要写
I wish I could stay, but I have a column to finish.
再见了 先生们
Au revoir, gentlemen.
缇哲小姐 饺子你留着吧
Miss teeger, you can keep the dumpling.
你这个野兽
You monster!
她和我们不是一起的 非正式的
She's not with us, I mean, not officially.
你会烂在地狱里
You're gonna rot in hell!
不是一伙的
Not with us.
这是什么
What's this?
一张三百美元的支票
A check for $300.
我要雇用你 蒙先生
I'm hiring you, Mr. Monk.
我需要你的帮助 我自己办不到
I need your help. I can't do it myself.
用支票不好
Oh, this check's no good.
你这么说很体贴 但是
That's sweet of you to say, but--
我说的就是字面意思
No, I mean it's literally no good.
你付不出的
You can't cover this.
我当然能付 我周三刚存过钱进去
Sure I can. I just deposited my paycheck on wednesday.
好吧
Right
而我刚好知道那张支票会跳票
But I happen to know that that check is going to bounce.
所以这张支票肯定也是一文不值的
So this check is pretty much worthless.
你开空头支票给我?
You wrote me a bad check?
你怎么可以这样
How could you do that?
我刚要问你同样的问题
I might ask you the same question.
不 不 不
No, no, no...
你先给我空头支票的
Your check was bad first.
娜塔莉 这里没有对与错
Natalie, there's no right and wrong here.
剪不断理还乱
It's all tangled up.
一张支票 又一张支票
One check, another check.
就像鸡和蛋
It's like the chicken and the egg.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
这里没有蛋 没有蛋
There--there's no egg here. There's no egg.
这都是鸡
This is all chicken.
你得拿着这张支票 为我工作
Look, you're taking my check and you're working for me.
朱莉虽然说那篇评论没什么 但我知道不是这样的
Julie said the review doesn't matter, but I know that it does.
朱莉是个孩子 她会马上就活蹦乱跳的
Julie's a kid. She'll bounce back.
你怎么能说这种话
How can you say that?
你恢复了吗
When have you bounced back from anything?
你始终纠结于
You're still dealing with stuff
你父亲在你三岁时对你说的话
your father said to you when you were three.
人是不会忘记的 不是总能恢复的
People don't forget. People don't always bounce back.
这会毁了她的一生
This could ruin everything for her.
他当时确实不在剧院
He wasn't there.
我得证明这一点 但是我自己办不到
I just have to prove it, but I can't do it myself.
好吧 好吧 我去看看
All right. All right. I'll take a look.
钱你就先欠着
You can just owe me the money.
你欠我的钱
You owe me the money.
不如我们扯平了
Why don't we just call it even?
这怎么能算扯平呢
How is that even?
如果我还得解释这个
If I have to explain that to you,
可能我给你的薪水太高了
I'm probably paying you too much.
你干得很棒
You're doing great.
汉尼根先生每次都坐这里吗
Does Mr. Hannigan always sit up here?
事实上 不是的
As a matter of fact, no.
这位子他是第一次坐
That was his first time.
通常他坐在这里 第五排中间的位子
Normally he's down here. Fifth row, center.
那他为什么要换座位呢
Yeah, why did he move?
我没问
I didn't question it.
我想可能出于隐私需要吧
I-I figured he wanted his privacy.
那很重要 那听起来是很重要的线索
That--that's important, right? That sounds important.
为什么他要做在这里
Why was he sitting up here?
这个位子为什么这么重要
What's so important about this seat?
嘘
Shh.
这个灯不亮了
This light's out.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表