剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
昨晚真是太好玩了 大学毕业以后我就没唱过赞美诗了
That was really fun last night.I haven't been caroling since college.
谢谢你为我所做的 - 我做什么了?
I have to thank you for that. - For what?
逼我参加 让我出这屋子- 不客气
Making me do it, getting me out of the house.- You are welcome.
还有件事我得谢谢你
And I have to thank you for that other thing.
你知道的...嫁给我
you know....marrying me.
看啊!
oh look!
不客气
You are welcome.
那个女人有消息了吗- 哪个女人
Did you ever hear anything about that woman?- What woman?
那个助产士 温迪什么的 我昨晚无意听到你说的
Ah, the midwife, wendy something I overheard you talking yesterday.
温迪·施特劳斯 没有 还没有呢
Ah Wendy Straus, no no, not yet.
没有
no.
已经3天了 看起来她好像真的失踪了
It's been 3 days.And it looks like she's really missing.
我现在就是要去那个诊所 和她老板谈谈
I was actually heading down to the clinic now.Talk to her boss.
你忘放洋葱了- 是吗
You forgot the onions.- Did I?
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
楚蒂
Trudy.
你知道 嫁个侦探真是太辛苦了
You know, it's hard being married to a detective,
我永远也不能有什么小秘密
I never get to keep any secrets.
我很好 没什么事 只是有点累
I'm fine, its nothing. Just a little overwhelmed.
要做的事太多了 给安布罗斯拿药
Got so much to do, picking up medication for ambrose.
付账单 还有两篇文章要校对
The bills are due, two articles to proofread.
时间不够用啊
And not enough time.
等一下 那是新放的
Wait a minute.That's new.
是给我的吗
Its for me?
艾德里安 别打开 我的意思是 这是个惊喜
Adrian, don't open that.I mean, its a surprise.
向我保证 圣诞节再打开
Promise me,You won't open it till Christmas.
好的 我不会打开这个电子表的 放回去喽
ok, ok.I won't open the digital watch. Puttinng it back.
我爱你
I love you.
想不出为什么
Can't imagine why.
是你吗 有人吗
Is that you? Hello?
温迪·施特劳斯已经在这里工作了19年
Wendy Straus has worked here for 19 years.
她是我雇的第一位助产士
She was the first midwife I hired.
她以前失踪过吗
She ever dissapear before?
没有 一天也没有 连迟到都没有
No, she's never missed a day, she's never been late
其他人有她的消息吗 其他的护士?
Anyone else heard from her?Any other nurses?
没有 而且他们也不是护士 他们是助产士 两者有很大区别
No, no one, and they are not nurses,they are midwifes. There's a difference.
助产士是经过资格认证的 具有专业自然分娩经验的
A midwife are qualified specialized in natural birth experiences.
不好意思 你在干什么- 把它们捋直
Excuse me, what are you doing?- I'm straightening it out.
那是脐带 它们永远也不可能是直的!
They are umbilical cords.They are never straight!
他的就是直的
Bet his was.
失陪
Excuse me.
是啊 他在这儿
Yeah he is right here.
什么时候
When?
好的 我们马上就到
Oh yeah, we'll be right there.
利兰 谁来的电♥话♥
Leland, what is it?
出什么事了吗
Something happened?
楚蒂出事了
It's Trudy.
艾德里安 你不需要像这样睡觉
Adrian, you don't haveto sleep like that.
像哪样- 整个人蜷缩在床的一边
Like what?- Well, all crunched up on your side of the bed.
你是自己一个人睡 艾德里安
You are sleeping by yourself Adrian.
不 我不是- 你是一个人 亲爱的 整张床都是你的
No I'm not.- Yes you are darling, you have the whole bed.
你可以睡在中间
You can sleep in the middle.
我做不到- 是时候说再见了 艾德里安
I can't.- It's time to say goodbye Adrian.
我做不到
I can't.
为...为什么要笑
Wh- Why are you smiling?
不会太久了
It won't be much longer.
我真的很担心这个晚宴- 没事的
I'm really worried about this dinner party.- Its gonna be fine.
是啊 但是我对于史蒂文见朱莉
No, but I'm nervous about Steven meeting Julie,
或者说朱莉见史蒂文这事有点紧张
or Julie meeting Steven.
你保证你一定会来 是吗- 是的 我会去的 还需要什么东西吗
You are still coming right?- Yes, do you need anything?
不用了 谢谢 要不来点酒?
No, thank you for asking.Maybe some wine?
好的 红酒还是白酒?
ok, red or white?
红酒吧
Maybe red.
你能自己买♥♥吗
Would you pick some up?
好吧
of course.
我今天早上见到楚蒂了- 是好事啊
I saw Trudy this morning.- Well that's good.
但是这次和以往不同 她想要我睡在床中间
But this was different, she wanted me sleeping in the middle of the bed.
还说 "不会太久了"
and said "It won't be much longer".
真的? 她是这么说的? 这可是大事!
She said that? That's big!
那是预兆 我早就有预感 会出现什么预兆的!
That's an omen. I had a premonition you were gonna have an omen!
我认得那栋大厦
I know that building.
太诡异了 12年前什么事来着
weird huh, what was it,12 years ago?
几乎一模一样- 那个失踪的助产士 还记得吗
Almost exactly.- The missing midwife, remember?
我就是在这接的电♥话♥
I was on the telephone right here.
你站在那儿 同一个位置
And you were standing there.That exact same spot.
兄弟 如果你不接这个案子 没人会怪你的
Look buddy, if you want to pass on this one, nobody blames you.
没事 我挺好的- 你确定? 这事越来越诡异了
No, i'm good.- You sure? 'cause it guess weirder.
还记得和我们谈话的那个医生吗- 纳什 是吧?
Remember the doctor we were talking to?- Nash, Right?
马尔科姆·纳什 他这次c成主角了
Malcolm Nash, he is our guest of honor.
噢 我的天哪
oh, my god.
别问- 问什么
Don't ask.- Don't ask what?
我的行踪- 你出门了?
Where I've been.- You were gone?
两周的假期 但是我不能说 这是私事- 去纽约啊?
Two weeks on vacation, Can't talk, it was personal.- Was it New York?
你飞机票上写着纽约呢- 不承认也不否认
Your plane ticket says New York.- Can't confirm or deny.
你不用承认 票上写着呢
You don't have to confirm it, its right there.
你可不知道 我知道的 我看到机票了
Well you never know.
娜塔莉·缇哲 我们现在不能说这个 我们可是在犯罪现场呢
Natalie we can't talk about this,We are in a crime scene.
好吧
ok.
显然他在这工作到很晚 审核文件
So apparently he was here working late.
把旧的文件扫描到电脑里
Going over some files, scanning old paper work in the computer.
扫描?- 扫描 就是...不重要
Scanning?- Scanning, the-- doesn't matter.
不管怎么说 他当时在电脑这 有人潜进来 走到他背后
Anyway, he was at the computer,someone sneaks in, comes up behind him.
背后一枪 头部一枪
Bang, one in the back.Bang, one on the head.
0.22口径 当时还有几个病人在大厅 但是他们什么也没听到
.22 caliber. There were some patients down the hall, but they didn't hear a thing.
有消音器 听起来应该是职业杀手- 应该没错
silencer professional.- That's a safe bet.
它们都在这儿- 什么都在这儿?
They are all here.- What's all here?
瓶子 目录里写着呢
The bottles.Here is the inventory.
58瓶还是58瓶 他什么也没拿走
58 bottles, and 58 bottles.He didn't take anything.
所以这是个局 他想让我们认为是瘾君子干的
So it was a setup.He wanted us to think junkie.
看起来凶手在这里停留了一会 用了电脑
Looks like the killer stuck around for awhile and used the computer.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
鼠标在左边 但是纳什医生是右撇子
The mouse is on the left side, but Dr. Nash is right handed.
你是怎么知道的- 12年前他就是右撇子
How do you know that?- He was right handed 12 years ago.
当州长打电♥话♥来的时候 伊桑就是这么说的
Here's the thing Ethan said when the Governor called.
他既没又说"我不会让您失望的"也没说"谢谢您对我的器重"
He didn't say "I won't let you down"or "Thank you for the great honor"
他说...- 我说 我得搬到萨克拉门托去吗
He said--- Isaid do I have to move to Sacramento?
伊桑永远也不会搬走的 给你 我想他是准备要埋在这院子里了
Ethan will never move. Here you go.I think he's gonna be buried in this yard.
我现在是肯定不搬的 我刚刚才修好楼上漏水的莲蓬头
Well I'm not gonna move now.I just fixed the leaky shower upstairs.
还能使14年呢
And it only took you 14 years to do it.
先生 警♥察♥来了- 谢谢
The police are here.- Thank you.
精英部队来啦 队长 副队
Well, the A-Team has arrived.Captain. Luitenant
娜塔莉·缇哲 还有了不起的蒙先生 再次见到你很高兴
Natalie, and the remarkable Mr. Monk.Good to see you again.
法官 抱歉周日打扰您
Sorry to bother you in a sunday,
但是我们这有份搜查令要您签名
Judge,but we got a warrant here that needs your signature.
我很快就搞定 想加入我们吗?你们渴吗?
I'm familiar with the file. Wouldn't you like to join us? Are you thirsty?
实际上 我们还在当值 长官- 是啊 我看看
Actually we're on duty sir.- Ah yes, of course you are.
乔伊·卡萨兰斯基 我一点也不惊讶 你们确定是他吗
Joey Kazarinsky. Why I'm not surprised. You sure it's him?
作案手法相同 他是左撇子 用0.22口径带消音器的枪♥支♥
The M.O. matches, he is left handed.He uses a .22 with a silencer.
另外我们还找到部分指纹 蒙克把它们都凑在了一起
Plus we got a parial print.Monk put it all together.
做得好 警探
Ha, well done Detective.
所有的事都看起合情合理
Well everything looks in order.
这真是一个历史性的时刻啊 这可能是我签署的最后一份搜查令了
This is a historic moment, this could be my last warrant I sign.
别告诉别人 官方还没宣布
Don't tell anyone it's not official.
州长昨天打电♥话♥给我想让我去萨克拉门托
The governor called me yesterday wants me to commute to Sacramento.
嘿 州最高法♥院♥ 这可是千载难逢的好机会啊
Hey, State Supreme Court.That beats working for a living.
恭喜了 - 好运啊 大家都好运
congradulation.- good luck to you.
法律允许他们这么做吗- 让我看看啊
Are they allowed to do that?- Let's see.
是的 允许
Yes they are.
卡萨兰斯基夫人您丈夫可是惹了大♥麻♥烦了
Mrs. Kazarinsky, your husband isin serious trouble.
他不是我丈夫 我们都离婚3年了
He is not my husband.We've been divorced for 3 years.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表